Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. (1983 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Patience Jonathan Supporting GEJ At Bingham University Today / I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike / Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. by TRUTHTELA: 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nigeria, is up for a BIG showdown (election) that have so many COVERT international actors. Whether you believe it or not, Boko Haram, is all about Jonathan, and power returning to the North. There are so many countries which I think is sympathetic to the Northern Muslim interest, and that interest dated back to the 60's and civil war era.

Boko Haram, is just an OPPOSITION to the power in Abuja, that how USA & so many friends of the Northern muslims interpret it. Just as Assad ( Syria's president) hasn't been able to defeat the opposition ( which get supplies from the USA &co), Jonathan, can't defeat Boko Haram. The Muslims in the army is SABOTAGING the army, giving out INTEL, abandoning post, going to press/social media to ridicule the army, in addition to foreign powers supporting the Chadian & Hausa fighters, and you expect Nigeria army to defeat them? Nigerian army can only defeat BH, when there's a muslim president and all the Western and Arab backers, BACKS OFF.

CIA, have a station in Chad, ( you do the math). Saudi Arabia, Iran, Chad, Niger, Sudan & their ilk, SUPPLIES Boko Haram and Chad, is their OPERATIONAL BASE, when you have all these countries fighting one country ( Nigerian Army) there's nothing anyone can do about it. When it comes to BH, I think USA, is sitting on the fence, they're only supporting whoever British and Saudi ( their do/die ally) SUPPORTS. Britain, Saudi, Iran and Chad seems to be the BIGGEST international sponsors of BH. USA, is just giving all of them some ADVANCED TECH help.

The biggest SAVIOR of Jonathan, is Benjamin Netayahu ( Isreal), and that's because, Netayahu, and Republicans despises that FAILURE called Obama. Obama and his friends are secretly backing Buhari. The same man that they used IBB, to kick out. I guess Buhari, has dropped his contempt for the West, he has repented. If Tinubu, Obj, IBB, ( sleeper agents, YES, they are), are supporting Buhari, then, that's who USA, wants to see as president of Nigeria. For Buhari, to be invited to Washington, before Nigeria's election, then, he's going to reassure them that HE WILL DO AS THEY WANT.

Trouble is in the air!!! Nigeria, will see huge Western sanctions, if Jonathan wins, cos, Tinubu, & their Northern friends will start trouble, GEJ, will clamp down on them and USA, & co will be asking him to resign OR... This same scenario has happened in Sierra Lone, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Liberia etc. Nigeria is the next stop.

I will be fussed to call Jonathan, "CLUELESS" if he fails to RIG this election to the FULLEST, let the worst happen. The North has already done their worse through BH. So, what next ? Kerry, is meeting with Tinubu and co, the plot/bomb is ticking, we will see how this will end.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. by Ezemust: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
Wise man,wise words

1 Like

Re: While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. by MrMcJay(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
OP, half-education is worse than illiteracy.

Kerry also met with GEJ.

8 Likes

Re: While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. by ifex370(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
what more can I say
Re: While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Rubbish n crap

3 Likes

Re: While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. by Trut(m): 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
OP, you are on point.

1 Like

Re: While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. by Ikengawo: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
The devil is a lie

[size=50pt]FORWARD EVER, BACKWARDS NEVER[/size]

3 Likes

Re: While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. by coolscott(m): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Very plausible. The U.S has been doing stuff like this with Latin American countries for years.
Some presidents who didn't play ball actually died.

2 Likes

Re: While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. by Bruteforce1o1: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
[s]
TRUTHTELA:
Nigeria, is up for a BIG showdown (election) that have so many COVERT international actors. Whether you believe it or not, Boko Haram, is all about Jonathan, and power returning to the North. There are so many countries which I think is sympathetic to the Northern Muslim interest, and that interest dated back to the 60's and civil war era.

Boko Haram, is just an OPPOSITION to the power in Abuja, that how USA & so many friends of the Northern muslims interpret it. Just as Assad ( Syria's president) hasn't been able to defeat the opposition ( which get supplies from the USA &co), Jonathan, can't defeat Boko Haram. The Muslims in the army is SABOTAGING the army, giving out INTEL, abandoning post, going to press/social media to ridicule the army, in addition to foreign powers supporting the Chadian & Hausa fighters, and you expect Nigeria army to defeat them? Nigerian army can only defeat BH, when there's a muslim president and all the Western and Arab backers, BACKS OFF.

CIA, have a station in Chad, ( you do the math). Saudi Arabia, Iran, Chad, Niger, Sudan & their ilk, SUPPLIES Boko Haram and Chad, is their OPERATIONAL BASE, when you have all these countries fighting one country ( Nigerian Army) there's nothing anyone can do about it. When it comes to BH, I think USA, is sitting on the fence, they're only supporting whoever British and Saudi ( their do/die ally) SUPPORTS. Britain, Saudi, Iran and Chad seems to be the BIGGEST international sponsors of BH. USA, is just giving all of them some ADVANCED TECH help.

The biggest SAVIOR of Jonathan, is Benjamin Netayahu ( Isreal), and that's because, Netayahu, and Republicans despises that FAILURE called Obama. Obama and his friends are secretly backing Buhari. The same man that they used IBB, to kick out. I guess Buhari, has dropped his contempt for the West, he has repented. If Tinubu, Obj, IBB, ( sleeper agents, YES, they are), are supporting Buhari, then, that's who USA, wants to see as president of Nigeria. For Buhari, to be invited to Washington, before Nigeria's election, then, he's going to reassure them that HE WILL DO AS THEY WANT.

Trouble is in the air!!! Nigeria, will see huge Western sanctions, if Jonathan wins, cos, Tinubu, & their Northern friends will start trouble, GEJ, will clamp down on them and USA, & co will be asking him to resign OR... This same scenario has happened in Sierra Lone, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Liberia etc. Nigeria is the next stop.

I will be fussed to call Jonathan, "CLUELESS" if he fails to RIG this election to the FULLEST, let the worst happen. The North has already done their worse through BH. So, what next ? Kerry, is meeting with Tinubu and co, the plot/bomb is ticking, we will see how this will end.
[/s]

The muslims you are blackmailing here have the highest casualties in this Boko haram madness. I wonder how you people think sometimes. Smh

11 Likes

Re: While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. by ApexTitan(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
This are the kinds of fantastical postulations that some people engage in under the delusion that they are offering expert analysis on world events... meanwhile it's all straight up nonsense.

Reasonable people will hold aloof while things like these are said; it serves no purpose in trying to correct originators of such nonesense, they have sunk too deep in the swamp of their conspiracies to be rescued.

4 Likes

Re: While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. by asadike(f): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Now, am really getting scared

2 Likes

Re: While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. by obailala(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Let Nigerians and in fact Africans as a whole keep deceiving themselves and blaming the white man for our collective foolishness.. Rubbish!

Is it the US or the Arab blocks that are embezzling the Billions of dollars that have been budgetted in the last 4 years to the military to fight the insurgency?... the las time i checked it was Nigerian military chiefs and ministry of defence heads that usually retire from office with billions in their personal account... but of course the black man typically does not do an inward search; "my wicked neighbour must be responsible for my woes"

Is it the US that is squandering N10billion for the maintenance of a private jet for the petroleum minister alone while FG cannot pay civil servants?

Is it the US or the Arab blocks that forced NNPC not to remit $50 billion in oil revenue to the federation account... and now over $10billion is still unaccounted for?

Is it the US or the Arab blocks that pays militants in the Niger delta billions yearly to protect oil pipelines and yet we srarted having the highest rate of oil bunkering after these contracts were signed?

Is it the US or the arab blocks that asked a former aviation minister to make extra budgetary expenses on overinflated bullet proof cars and of course when she was exposed Im sure it was the US that asked her tribes people to defend her irrespective of the crime?

The more we continue act silly and heap all the blame on others except ourselves, we will never know progress as a race.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. by Abraham2013(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]

The muslims you are blackmailing here have the highest casualties in this Boko haram madness. I wonder how you people think sometimes. Smh
Bros those guys don't care of human casualties oh! Dey don't care if half of nigeria burns as long as dey get wat dey want.
Re: While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
TRUTHTELA:

Ask for wisdom from your maker pls

1 Like

Re: While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
ApexTitan:
This are the kinds of fantastical postulations that some people engage in under the delusion that they are offering expert analysis on world events... meanwhile it's all straight up nonsense.

Reasonable people will hold aloof while things like these are said; it serves no purpose in trying to correct originators of such nonesense, they have sunk too deep in the swamp of their conspiracies to be rescued.

Igbos............
Re: While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. by SOUNDKING: 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
There is a sense in evry nonsense. Wetin that man wan come do seff. When them enter Iraq wahala start, dem enta Libya gave them gun and incited them agaist their good leader, now na naija turn, okey i remember, Goodluck no gree make man dey yarsh man 4 naija, chai America there is God oo.

2 Likes

Re: While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. by Bayswater: 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
MrMcJay:

Kerry also met with GEJ.

On what grounds is Kerry meeting Buhari? Can you please explain.
Re: While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. by gebest: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
MrMcJay:

Kerry also met with GEJ.

my brother help me tell am
Re: While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. by Dannyset(m): 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thinking upside down, lying up and down.
Re: While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. by olapluto(m): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kerry's tone today was more pro-Buhari and indifferent to GEJ. Kerry was very particular about holding the election on 14th and that it should not be moved by one day (thus reechoing APC's stand). I think the world is warming to hurricane Buhari.

1 Like

Re: While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. by jamace(m): 12:01am On Jan 26, 2015
Good points.
Re: While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 26, 2015
ApexTitan:

YOU ENDED UP SAYING NOTHING. NEXT.....

(1) (Reply)

It is well / Diezani Allison Madueke Allegedly Flees The Country / Nationalism In Africa Vs Europe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.