Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (4022 Views)

Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) / Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2015

2 Likes

Re: . by brownlord: 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
One reason government should enforce birth control.

Wasted sp£rm here

16 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
brownlord:
One reason government should enforce birth control.

Wasted sp£rm here

Lol, far from it.... Im just an observant citizen.... Pictures dont lie, and trust me when i say i know what i am talking about.... Not every brother is accepted if his ideologies are unscrupulous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by stonemind(f): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: . by omenka(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Smh. Who dash Jonathan mason Lol. He isn't smart enough to be one.

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
omenka:

shocked Anyone can be a mason, as long as you do not have a criminal record prior to your time of joining...... And if you adhere to the lessons, you rise quickly..... Its not a difficult thing.... There's a lodge in Yaba, Lagos, it is as easy as that.

2 Likes

Re: . by omenka(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
chrisbaba1:

shocked Anyone can be a mason, as long as you do not have a criminal record prior to your time of joining...... And if you adhere to the lessons, you rise quickly..... Its not a difficult thing.... There's a lodge in Yaba, Lagos, it is as easy as that.
Oga abeg stop saying what you don't know. Yaba my foot. If there is any Lodge in Nigeria, then it must have been set up by some conmen to swindle gullible Nigerians.

Una think say na "Egede" or "Norsmen" mata we dey talk here?? Smh.

1 Like

Re: . by TCD: 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
seeing that those pictures you put up there of the various handshakes represents 90% of all handshakes we make , maybe we all are masons too... these conspiracy theorists sef I wonder for una.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
omenka:
Oga abeg stop saying what you don't know. Yaba my foot. If there is any Lodge in Nigeria, then it must have been set up by some conmen to swindle gullible Nigerians.

Una think say na "Egede" or "Norsmen" mata we dey talk here?? Smh.

cheesy choose your pick......

Lodge Name Meeting Venue
Lagos Lodge 1171 St.George’s Hall, 28 Broad Street Lagos

St.Johns Lodge 2668 St.George’s Hall, 28 Broad Street Lagos

St.Georges Lodge 3065 St.George’s Hall, 28 Broad Street Lagos

etc.....

1 Like

Re: . by Tekzyflex(m): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mason ko labour ni! Freemason my yansh!
Re: . by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
TCD:
seeing that those pictures you put up there of the various handshakes represents 90% of all handshakes we make , maybe we all are masons too... these conspiracy theorists sef I wonder for una.

yeah

4 Likes

Re: . by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
That group is meant for smart people not those that are clueless. What would the likes of Obama, Kerry and other freemasons possibly be doing with Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: . by Missy89(f): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lol. If Jonathan is a master mason, Then the masonic order should close their lodges and temples.

2 Likes

Re: . by stebell(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
omenka:

GEJ is no mason but one tin I kno is that Buhari the certificate forger, is Grand Patron of Boko Haram.

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Missy89:
Lol. If Jonathan is a master mason, Then the masonic order should close their lodges and temples.

lol. but we have sweepers who are master masons. the falsehood that freemasonry guarantees wealth and power is wrong. You meet quality people, more priviledges, however, what you make of the opportunity matters..... And if you really belive jonathan is dum.b, you are really hilarious because he is not, he is only a bad leader...... No one climbs to the position of deputy gov, vice president, president without some profound skills, or else every one will be president......

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
That group is meant for smart people not those that are clueless. What would the likes of Obama, Kerry and other freemasons possibly be doing with Jonathan?

there is no discrimination actually....... thousands of nigerians are masons.....

2 Likes

Re: . by psucc(m): 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thank God don get handshake for my graphic work

1 Like

Re: . by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
chrisbaba1:

there is no discrimination actually....... thousands of nigerians are masons.....
If Jonathan can make it then there is hope for Jonah Jang.

1 Like

Re: . by Missy89(f): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
chrisbaba1:

lol. but we have sweepers who are master masons. the falsehood that freemasonry guarantees wealth and power is wrong. You meet quality people, more priviledges, however, what you make of the opportunity matters..... And if you really belive jonathan is dum.b, you are really hilarious because he is not, he is only a bad leader...... No one climbs to the position of deputy gov, vice president, president without some profound skills, or else every one will be president......

I have to disagree. Deputy governors and vice presidents are useless political office holders. You dont need any skill to occupy those positions especially in Nigeria. It was clear that Jonathan was ill prepared for the position of governor and president when the opportunity fell on his lap. His presidency has nothing to do with having any skill. He was voted in for sentimental reasons in 2011.

On a normal day, he cant even win his senatorial district.

2 Likes

Re: . by Koolmexxi(m): 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=18pt]I am not a critic of the Freemason, actually i am intrigued by them and this picture of President Goodluck Jonathan and US secretary of State on his visit today 25th of January 2015 just intrigued me. I understand to get to the top politically, many people do different things, Freemasonry the most alluring of them all because of the caliber of colleagues......see for yourself pictures below[/size]

U really should start taking ur meds. D time some of us waste on trivialities and downright silly conspiracy theories can actually b invested into beta things like.... Sleeping...
Re: . by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
Koolmexxi:

U really should start taking ur meds. D time some of us waste on trivialities and downright silly conspiracy theories can actually b invested into beta things like.... Sleeping...

Kindly Shut your ugly a.ss up, malnourished looking brova

1 Like

Re: . by tit(f): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tekzyflex:
Mason ko labour ni! Freemason my yansh!

sambo the arcitect is the master mason. He joined when he was a brick layer before he go do arcitect for ABU.
Jona is a learner.

1 Like

Re: . by Koolmexxi(m): 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Kindly Shut your ugly a.ss up, malnourished looking brova
Really Is dat d best u culd come out with
Re: . by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Koolmexxi:

Really Is dat d best u culd come out with

i could do more.....But id mess your psyche up so scram.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 26, 2015
Missy89:

I have to disagree. Deputy governors and vice presidents are useless political office holders. You dont need any skill to occupy those positions especially in Nigeria. It was clear that Jonathan was ill prepared for the position of governor and president when the opportunity fell on his lap. His presidency has nothing to do with having any skill. He was voted in for sentimental reasons in 2011.

BUT WHY HAVENT THE OPPORTURNITY FALLEN ON YOU,YOUR FATHER, GRAND FATHER NOR ANYBODY IN YOUR LINEAGE?
WICKED SOUL.

3 Likes

Re: . by Missy89(f): 2:50am On Jan 26, 2015
masterpower:

BUT WHY HAVENT THE OPPORTURNITY FALLEN ON YOU,YOUR FATHER, GRAND FATHER NOR ANYBODY IN YOUR LINEAGE?
WICKED SOUL.

Stop arguing with emotions like a 5 years old grin

You sound like a b1tch. Are you?

2 Likes

Re: . by Kokorokoo: 2:50am On Jan 26, 2015
Bowhari has lost 3 elections. Its not a coincidence. It shows Nigerians don't want him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Adminisher: 3:29am On Jan 26, 2015
Missy89:

This is a very perceptive post. Thank you.
Generally in the US, most political offices are avoided by the very smart or very skilled. In Nigeria as well some funny characters we wont employ into our businesses make it into political offices and that is the genesis of the problem. Jonathan is lacking in fundamental leadership skills and is being helped along by some of the smartest ministers around but even then things go very bad where there are no competent ministers like defence, security, power and education.
Re: . by Adminisher: 3:31am On Jan 26, 2015
masterpower:

WICKED SOUL.

This is because the political godfathers wont choose a smart person.
Re: . by Swizdoe(m): 6:45am On Jan 26, 2015
omenka:

Meself just dey wonder.
Jonathan for freemason, imposibilicant.
Re: . by Swizdoe(m): 6:50am On Jan 26, 2015
Missy89:

Stop arguing with emotions like a 5 years old grin

You sound like a b1tch. Are you?

Yes he is.......
Most of gej's apologist are just emotional pussies, sissies and weenies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Disgraced In London / Photo: Chief Imam Of Ilorin Led Islamic Clerics For The 53rd Prayer For Saraki / BREAKING NEWS: Asari Dokubo Tells Buhari, We Will Go Back To Our Creeks Very Soo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.