Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (4041 Views)

Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) / Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Koolmexxi(m): 9:50am On Jan 26, 2015
chrisbaba1:

i could do more.....But id mess your psyche up so scram.

Anyway kip investing your time on such and you jus might hit a goldmine of common sense someday.....
Re: . by Truckpusher(m): 9:53am On Jan 26, 2015
brownlord:
One reason government should enforce birth control.

Wasted sp£rm here
That guy knew exactly what he is talking about and it's all there for you to see unless you've not been following events in that part of the world closely.
Re: . by Truckpusher(m): 10:00am On Jan 26, 2015
omenka:
Oga abeg stop saying what you don't know. Yaba my foot. If there is any Lodge in Nigeria, then it must have been set up by some conmen to swindle gullible Nigerians.

Una think say na "Egede" or "Norsmen" mata we dey talk here?? Smh.
Lmao @ ''Egede and Norsemen'' grin grin First time you're sounding funny and not that frustrated APC old rant I use to know. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: . by Bruteforce1o1: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2015
Heard Fashola is also a freemanson.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 26, 2015
Koolmexxi:

Anyway kip investing your time on such and you jus might hit a goldmine of common sense someday.....

Tell that to your ugly faced folks james, will you leave now?
Re: . by anonimi: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2015
Missy89:
I have to disagree. Deputy governors and vice presidents are useless political office holders. You dont need any skill to occupy those positions especially in Nigeria. It was clear that Jonathan was ill prepared for the position of governor and president when the opportunity fell on his lap. His presidency has nothing to do with having any skill. He was voted in for sentimental reasons in 2011.

On a normal day, he cant even win his senatorial district.

How many local elections has the letter-writing Agbaya of Owu won even when he was Baba Iyabo

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 26, 2015
Missy89:

On a normal day, he cant even win his senatorial district.

Abeokuta North? Ago-owu like me? shocked, i saw a post referring to you bout being owu on this thread.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Medical Tourism : Is The North Planning Something Sinister? / Eid El-kabir: Gombe Governor Urges Muslims To Show Love And Good Neighborliness / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Prophet, A Man Of Truth, Now I Believe - Bishop Kukah; 2023 Oha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.