Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

What Do You See About Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You See About Nigeria (768 Views)

It’s Risky To Talk About Nigeria Now - Jonathan / Hear What Robert Mugabe Has To Say About Nigeria-pics / 54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You See About Nigeria by ayobams(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
Dear friends,
I want you all on this platform to close your eyes right now. I want those eyes to remain shut for the next 20 seconds and I want you to think about this. Think about what it would be when Nigeria becomes a first world country. Think about what it would be if the streets were just like those of New York, Dubai and London. Think about this.
Open your eyes...welcome to a new beginning. What do you see? What do you envision about this great nation...Nigeria? Good governance, vibrant economy, strong and resources human resources, abundance of opportunities and an egalitarian society? This can happen right now in Nigeria if you and I become involved in these forthcoming elections.
About four years ago, Nigerians decided that they wanted to move forward. We came out in our millions to reiterate this commitment to choose a government, a system which will deliver fresh air and a new way of doing things. So far so good the journey has been eventful. There have been highs and lows, successes and challenges, victories and failures but most importantly there has been an awakening. This awakening is the fact that you and I matter; you and I are stakeholders; you and I are patriots that this nation desperately needs. You and I will determine if this nation called the Federal Republic of Nigeria will become one of the top 20 nations in the world as she so desires.
The time has come once again to make a choice. The time has come once again to decide the direction we want to explore. Fellow citizens, the time has come to make a choice of where we want to be and who we want to take us there. Our duty is to go all out and make the choice through our voices and our votes. Believe me your votes matter. You and I in this room can make a difference if we exercise our civic rights and duties which are to vote and be voted for.
Why should I care or vote you might ask? Voting is a legitimate process of selection. Fellow citizens, compatriots voting have been adopted even amongst us in a bid to have a leadership. Voting is right and is your right. Your voting in this forthcoming election is paramount for the growth and development of this nation.
Your votes count. Your vote is your voice. Your vote is a strong voice and you must make this voice heard by casting your vote. If you want to improve your situation today I believe strongly that voting in this forthcoming election can make it happen. Make your vote count.
Be patriotic to this call of a New Nigeria. A patriot is one who sees the nation above self. The whole is greater than the sum of the whole parts put together. Nigeria is greater than and neither does it belong to a region, a people or any individual. Nigeria is for us all and the need to protect and defend her cannot be overemphasized. Even though a government might not be patriotic but the people must be patriotic. A government is a passing phase but the people are called Nigeria. They will outlive governments and regimes.
Vote wisely because this is also your prerogative. Your duty as well as mine is to make sure that we exercise our civic rights. This is the time to set the tone for a new direction. What role or part will you play to make Nigeria safe again? Stand up, Stand out, do the right thing and lastly make your vote count.
Re: What Do You See About Nigeria by Ikengawo: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: What Do You See About Nigeria by blemon44(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
I see Nigeria moving forward with GEJ piloting
Re: What Do You See About Nigeria by Ikengawo: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: What Do You See About Nigeria by blemon44(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Do You See About Nigeria by Ikengawo: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
blemon44:

it shall be well with you

Re: What Do You See About Nigeria by ayobams(m): 11:01am On Jan 27, 2015
ayobams:
Dear friends,
I want you all on this platform to close your eyes right now. I want those eyes to remain shut for the next 20 seconds and I want you to think about this. Think about what it would be when Nigeria becomes a first world country. Think about what it would be if the streets were just like those of New York, Dubai and London. Think about this.
Open your eyes...welcome to a new beginning. What do you see? What do you envision about this great nation...Nigeria? Good governance, vibrant economy, strong and resources human resources, abundance of opportunities and an egalitarian society? This can happen right now in Nigeria if you and I become involved in these forthcoming elections.
About four years ago, Nigerians decided that they wanted to move forward. We came out in our millions to reiterate this commitment to choose a government, a system which will deliver fresh air and a new way of doing things. So far so good the journey has been eventful. There have been highs and lows, successes and challenges, victories and failures but most importantly there has been an awakening. This awakening is the fact that you and I matter; you and I are stakeholders; you and I are patriots that this nation desperately needs. You and I will determine if this nation called the Federal Republic of Nigeria will become one of the top 20 nations in the world as she so desires.
The time has come once again to make a choice. The time has come once again to decide the direction we want to explore. Fellow citizens, the time has come to make a choice of where we want to be and who we want to take us there. Our duty is to go all out and make the choice through our voices and our votes. Believe me your votes matter. You and I in this room can make a difference if we exercise our civic rights and duties which are to vote and be voted for.
Why should I care or vote you might ask? Voting is a legitimate process of selection. Fellow citizens, compatriots voting have been adopted even amongst us in a bid to have a leadership. Voting is right and is your right. Your voting in this forthcoming election is paramount for the growth and development of this nation.
Your votes count. Your vote is your voice. Your vote is a strong voice and you must make this voice heard by casting your vote. If you want to improve your situation today I believe strongly that voting in this forthcoming election can make it happen. Make your vote count.
Be patriotic to this call of a New Nigeria. A patriot is one who sees the nation above self. The whole is greater than the sum of the whole parts put together. Nigeria is greater than and neither does it belong to a region, a people or any individual. Nigeria is for us all and the need to protect and defend her cannot be overemphasized. Even though a government might not be patriotic but the people must be patriotic. A government is a passing phase but the people are called Nigeria. They will outlive governments and regimes.
Vote wisely because this is also your prerogative. Your duty as well as mine is to make sure that we exercise our civic rights. This is the time to set the tone for a new direction. What role or part will you play to make Nigeria safe again? Stand up, Stand out, do the right thing and lastly make your vote count.

It is not about the party or the individual but it is about the nation. Nigeria is not only an enclave of PDP Or APC

(1) (Reply)

Imam Claims America Was Muslim Land Before Europeans Arrived / Current Result Of AIT Online Poll / 5,000 PDP Members Join Ondo APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.