Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol (1752 Views)

Uniformed Police Officer Refused Service At Texas Wendy's / Top Legislator Caught On Tape With His Side Chick In Action / Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by NairaMinted: 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ghen ghen....What we have been saying all along...

BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught on Camera in Mariupol

Uniformed, Armed American Caught on Camera in Mariupol

By J.Hawk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=kiwIUsX63Hk&t=2m32s&app=desktop

Follow the link above and watch the video after the 2:30 mark--the "outta my face, outta my face" sounds very American. Who is this individual? A US white supremacist acquiring skills for the inevitable RAHOWA back home? A Blackwater/Academy mercenary? US military advisor? US special operations soldier?
Re: BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by Appleyard(m): 12:38am On Jan 26, 2015
The evidemce speaks for itself...

We have said it many a time
before now that, they so-called 'cyborgs' holding the terminal at the airport, are foreigners.. The Ukrainian regular army is not that better than an ordinary police force. No thanks to so many years of neglect and sky rocket corruption.
Now, this video has proved such assertions to be correct.
Even the weapons discovered there by the NAF happens to be American made weapons, the M4 rifles as examples. This mean the Ukrainian aid bill okayed and directed by The US congress to supply the Junta with Leather arms, now appears to be in operation, though the Obama administration had said it wont be use for the time being.

It has been revealed from intelligent reports garthered, that there are lots of them over there-both weapons and personnels of various foreign nationalities. Hence, the recent Russian Security council meeting. This may be the oppurtunity many had been praying for,cause, it was in the press conference prior to this meeting that, Putin ceased to refer to the Junta as 'the Ukrainian Government, or our partners', rather chosen to call them 'official Kiev'. It was also here that he, for the first time, called the seperatists by 'the DPR and LPR'.
What these implies is that, Russia appear to have given up on kiev to resolve the crisis through diplomatic and political means. And has formerly recognize the East as 'independent' from Kiev.

Again, since this is no longer a Ukrainian civil war, as it appears to be, given the presence of foreign troops/mercenaries in the East, it is now a direct threat to Russia itself, and so, Russia can now have the excuse to send its 'peace keepers' into the East, and you and i understands what that means...

Dont forget Georgia..

Little wonder why Russian
diplomats at various levels are 'talking tough', as in, anticipation of what is to follow (the likely reaction from the west, possibly more sanctions) in a 'now imminent' Russian direct intervention.

And as things are shaping up abruptlty, Russia has ordered its Nuclear Forces to carry out a 'warm-up' excercise. Something that was not on the basic military calender..

Lets wake up. This is no joke.

The road to World War 3 lies in Ukrain... Except God intervenes in His own unquestionable ways....

I sincerely hope that comon sense wins at the end..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by leofab(f): 4:22am On Feb 02, 2015
noted
Re: BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by stag: 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
In a funny way, Ukraine reminds me of Kosovo

@Appleyard, I don't think the dynamics playing out in Ukraine is enough to trigger WW III.
Re: BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by Missy89(f): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2015
stag:
In a funny way, Ukraine reminds me of Kosovo

@Appleyard, I don't think the dynamics playing out in Ukraine is enough to trigger WW III.

If the US send lethal weapons to Ukraine, we might be close
Re: BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by stag: 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Missy89:

By 'lethal' do you mean 'nuclear'?. The US will blunder with that move. US loves the chicken game.
Re: BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by Missy89(f): 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
stag:

By 'lethal' do you mean 'nuclear'?. The US will blunder with that move. US loves the chicken game.

Lethal weapons as in anything that can kill. Either offensive or defensive even if it is rifle like the US is currently considering

So far, they have been receiving non lethal weapons like night vision goggles , bullet proof jacket etc
Re: BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by Appleyard(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
Missy89:

That is true.
Even a formal Soviet leader is echoeing it in the following link:

http://www.valuewalk.com/2015/01/world-war-3-ukraine-crisis-nuclear-war/
and many more are begining to realize this possibe scenario.

Assuming the United States gives Ukraine military aid, diplomats are already warning this scenario could result in “total war,” or World War 3, and some even claim Vladimir Putin’s Russia would win the resulting conflict.

In a related report by the Inquisitor, the Russian military claims that Russia’s nuclear weapons were upgraded recently with new technology which supposedly makes U.S. missile defense system useless.
Members of the U.S. Congress also claim that Putin has stationed Russian nuclear weapons in Ukraine already, and may even use Crimea for an invasion.

England’s Ministry of Defense also believes a Russian bomber that was intercepted by RAF fighterswas carrying a tactical nuclear weapon designed to take out nuclear subs.

One could easily play down such claims and fears, but when you take into consideration the sudden rush to moscow by Merkel and Hollande, you should then understand the gravity of what is in motion... the 'war' reality that is now facing the whole of humanity.

Merkel is someone that speeaks Russian and Putim in turn speaks German. So they have, according to reports, spoken to each other more than 40 times over the Ukrainian issue, and never had Merkel gone to Moscow for anything.
But that recent unscheduled 'visit' by Her and Hollande to Moscow (for God knows what) added more grease to the growing fear that something terribly is lurking behind closed doors.
Dont forget that these are leaders of two nations with strong and capable intelligence bodies, and so are in the positions to perfectly understand what is coming.

The stakes are rapidly heating up.

Lamberto Zannier, secretary-general of the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe, told Reuter he was concerned that giving Ukraine military aid would only worsen the situation. The statement read thus,

“It may even lead down the line to more direct intervention of Russia in this conflict… Our objective remains that of de-escalating, so I think really the effort should continue to focus on that,” he said at the Munich Security Conference''.

Even France wasn't holding back.

During the peace talks last week, French President François Hollande claimed that France is a “friend” to Russia and opposes Ukraine joining NATO. He claims that giving Ukraine military aid could be a stepping stone toward World War 3. Hear his words:

“We have gone in the space of a few months from having differences, to conflict, to war … We are in a state of war, and a war that could be total,” Hollande warned according to Global Research. “I am sure I will be told there is a difference between defensive and offensive weapons, but that is a matter of semantics. Time is short, and it will not be said that France and Germany together (remember the rush to Moscow) did not try everything, attempt everything to preserve peace.”

Russian officials proclaimed that if the Obama administration give Ukraine military aid for a large-scale offensive, then the Russian army will intervene to prevent a “massacre” of the separatists. Such a scenario may result in the Ukraine war escalating to the point that tactical nuclear weapons are used.

According to The Guardian, Carl Bildt, the former Swedish foreign minister, echoed such concerns, claiming that arming Kiev could mean war between Russia and NATO allies, a war that Bildt believes Vladmir Putin would win.

Now, is anyone still doubting this? We need to wake up and pray hard.
It may not be immediate, but now the signs of the much talked about World War 3 are becoming obvious.

May God help us all..
Re: BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by castrogee(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
I think USA supplying Kiev with lethal weapons will be a great mistake. However, thankfully a lot of European nations including Germany and France are against the move. I beleive the U.S. govt will backtrack.
Re: BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by fydence: 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
Appleyard:

That is true.

Assuming the United States gives Ukraine military aid, diplomats are already warning this scenario could result in “total war,” or World War 3, and some even claim Vladimir Putin’s Russia would win the resulting conflict.

In a related report by the Inquisitor, the Russian military claims that Russia’s nuclear weapons were upgraded recently with new technology which supposedly makes U.S. missile defense system useless.
Members of the U.S. Congress also claim that Putin has stationed Russian nuclear weapons in Ukraine already, and may even use Crimea for an invasion.

England’s Ministry of Defense also believes a Russian bomber that was intercepted by RAF fighterswas carrying a tactical nuclear weapon designed to take out nuclear subs.

One could easily play down such claims and fears, but when you take into consideration the sudden rush to moscow by Merkel and Hollande, you should then understand the gravity of what is in motion... the 'war' reality that is now facing the whole of humanity.

Merkel is someone that speeaks Russian and Putim in turn speaks German. So they have, according to reports, spoken to each other more than 40 times over the Ukrainian issue, and never had Merkel gone to Moscow for anything.
But that recent unscheduled 'visit' by Her and Hollande to Moscow (for God knows what) added more grease to the growing fear that something terribly is lurking behind closed doors.
Dont forget that these are leaders of two nations with strong and capable intelligence bodies, and so are in the positions to perfectly understand what is coming.

Lamberto Zannier, secretary-general of the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe, told Reuter he was concerned that giving Ukraine military aid would only worsen the situation. The statement read thus,

“It may even lead down the line to more direct intervention of Russia in this conflict… Our objective remains that of de-escalating, so I think really the effort should continue to focus on that,” he said at the Munich Security Conference''.

During the peace talks last week, French President François Hollande claimed that France is a “friend” to Russia and opposes Ukraine joining NATO. He claims that giving Ukraine military aid could be a stepping stone toward World War 3. Hear his words:

“We have gone in the space of a few months from having differences, to conflict, to war … We are in a state of war, and a war that could be total,” Hollande warned according to Global Research. “I am sure I will be told there is a difference between defensive and offensive weapons, but that is a matter of semantics. Time is short, and it will not be said that France and Germany together (remember the rush to Moscow) did not try everything, attempt everything to preserve peace.”

Russian officials proclaimed that if the Obama administration give Ukraine military aid for a large-scale offensive, then the Russian army will intervene to prevent a “massacre” of the separatists. Such a scenario may result in the Ukraine war escalating to the point that tactical nuclear weapons are used.

According to The Guardian, Carl Bildt, the former Swedish foreign minister, echoed such concerns, claiming that arming Kiev could mean war between Russia and NATO allies, a war that Bildt believes Vladmir Putin would win.

It may not be immediate, but now the signs of the much talked about World War 3 are becoming obvious.

May God help us all..
Question: Do u personally think Russia would win a war against Nato? If yes, how do u think russia would go about achieving this?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by Missy89(f): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
Appleyard:

That is true.

May God help us all..

Well, One thing you should know is that whatever happens should the US sent lethal aid to Ukraine, I dont think NATO would intervene if Russia choose to Invade.

It looks more like a good cop bad cop right now. EU is trying to get a deal, US is threatening from afar. This is just to make sure that Russia guarantees a deal and end the conflict. I dont think Obama will be crazy enough to send weapons because it is already clear that the Russians will not allow the separatists to be defeated militarily. They had to intervene when The Ukrainian forces were having the upper hand last year.

The only thing that can save Ukraine now is federalization for all the regions and a demilitarized zone in the conflict area guaranteed the OSCE and the UN.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by Appleyard(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2015
castrogee:
I think USA supplying Kiev with lethal weapons will be a great mistake. However, thankfully a lot of European nations including Germany and France are against the move. I beleive the U.S. govt will backtrack.

Honestly, i just hope so. But does the Satanists think the same way you and i thinks? Do they see things the way sane people like us see them?
Even Bush is a saint compare to these present Empire Leaders.

Yes! I remember during the Georgian/US-NATO/RUSSIA crisis, at a meeting held somewhere in Europe, formal President Bush called the then Georgian Leader, Sakaavili, to a corner and categorically told him '' dont provoke Russia'. Well, we all knew what later happened. But that is a story for another topic. The point am trying to make is that, even as stubborn and satanic the Bush administration appears to be, it nevertheless, knew its limits and heights it can go, when face with certain realities.

The US is not known to ever backed down, especially when pressed. They are used to having thier way throughout the world, and so, may just go all the way, since the Empire is not used to 'loosing faces'. Rather, they are addicted to giving ultimatums and orders to other nations, which are readily obeyed, by fire or by force.
And it is the same script, but by far more dangerous one, this Obama administration is currently playing.

Russia is not 'a sit and watch' nation nor an inferior that you simply can push about. But that is exactly what the US thinks. The Russian economy is weak, it can be hurt, and is hurting. But such has only increased the resolve of Russia and even unite the people the more in support for thier leader, Putin. Russians are hard people used to hard times. Check thier history and you will understand. But the likes of Obama dont understand this, and so they will do much more to 'pressure' Putin, hence, the likelihood that they will deliver arms to the Ukrainian. And once that happens, many will later undertsand what it takes to corner a bear. But it just might be little too late. Cause, if you are the spiritual type, the following link should give you the creeps and open your understanding as to why Obama may not backed down..

http://www.alamongordo.com/barack-obama-prophecies/

Yes, like you rightly mentioned, some of the EU nations are now waking up to the reality of what will, in no doubt, follow. But the real problem is, the US may not care, and so could just go ahead with its plans.

This is why am so skeptical in believing the US will backtrack..

Well, lets hope all goes well at the end.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by castrogee(m): 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
Appleyard:

The US is not kbown to ever backed down, especially when pressed. They are used to having thier way throughout the world, and so, may just go all the way, since the Empire is not used to 'loosing faces'. Rather, they are addicted to giving ultimatums and orders to other nations, which are readily obeyed, by fire or by force.
And it is the same script, but by far more dangerous one, this Obama administration is currently playing.

Russia is not 'a sit and watch' nation nor an inferior that you simply can push about. But that is exactly what the US thinks. The Russian economy is weak, it can be hurt, and is hurting. But such has only increased the resolve of Russia and even unite the people the more in support for thier leader, Putin. Russians are hard people used to hard times. Check thier history and you will understand. But the likes of Obama dont understand this, and so they will do much more to 'pressure' Putin, hence, the likelihood that they will deliver arms to the Ukrainian. And once that happens, many will later undertsand what it takes to corner a bear.

This is why am so skeptical in believing the US will backtrack..

Well, lets hope all goes well at the end.

Very great points you've there! However, methinks that this should be the least worry of anybody, there's a saying in my local dialect - 'he who doesn't take advice or caution from people, will most certainly learn from his mistakes'. For me I don't care, if America supplies Ukraine with the most latent lethal weapons, as far as I'm concerned that will back fire on America. The Morale of the Ukies army is very low... Supplying Kiev with lethal weapons will only endanger their military the more, and escalate the war. If America is interested in helping Ukraine, they should think of finding a way to end the war and not to escalate it! I believe sending weapons to Ukraine will embolden Putin, and heck if Putin goes after Kiev not even NATO can stop his incursions, (and I think Obama acknowledged that recently).

For me this Ukraine matter is just a mere distraction... I've looked at all the options that there are, I'm convinced beyond doubt that there's nothing that's gonna come out of this. The simple solution to all these, as someone already mentioned, is to allow Russia to go with Crimea forever, and then get Donbass federalized. Period! End of story!

I keep wondering why America has refused to learn from its own mistakes. They made a similar move (mistake) two years ago, when the nutter McCain was calling for the arming of the 'moderate Syrain Rebels', it was the arming of the rebels that off- springed (sic) ISIS, and America seemed not to understand that there actions on this have a reverse negative effect. When Obama started his 'senseless' air strikes on ISIS last year, I heard so many world leaders and opinion writers rejected such actions, and claiming it will have zero effect, if anything it will balloon the crises. They (analysts and opinion writers including some world leaders) were campaigning for some sort of cooperation between America and Assad, even pushing for America to consider putting 'boots on ground'. infact a particular guy on nairaland shymex was very passionate about his disapproval of Obama's action, today we all know better. I thnk something is getting wrong with the White House foreign policies, and believe me with Russia they have chosen the wrong battle. Only time will tell!

Stay safe.
Re: BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by Missy89(f): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
fydence:
Question: Do u personally think Russia would win a war against Nato? If yes, how do u think russia would go about achieving this?

I think Russia can defeat NATO in its own backyard in a conventional war. The only way NATO can win is If Russia decides to take territory instead of fighting a defensive war.

NATO's air force will be useless against Russia and without Air supremacy, The level playing field will be nearly the same
Re: BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by NairaMinted: 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
I have been swamped with work the past couple of weeks but I must say the developments over the past couple of days and comments attributed to Sarkozy, Hollande and Orban; the reluctance of France and Germany to arm Ukraine; the apparent growing relations Greece is having with Russia; etc has made the Ukrainian situation all the more interesting. I wonder what Washington's next move will be but no matter what the outcome over the next couple of weeks/months, I have a nagging feeling that war will still break out some time in the future.

Russia won't surrender and the US wont relent in its global hegemonic quest. Something's gotta give!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by Appleyard(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
castrogee:

For me this Ukraine matter is just a mere distraction... I've looked at all the options that there are, I'm convinced beyond doubt that there's nothing that's gonna come out of this. The simple solution to all these, as someone already mentioned, is to allow Russia to go with Crimea forever, and then get Donbass federalized. Period! End of story!

I keep wondering why America has refused to learn from its own mistakes. They made a similar move (mistake) two years ago, when the nutter McCain was calling for the arming of the 'moderate it was the arming of the rebels that off- springed (sic) ISIS, and America seemed not to understand that there actions on this have a reverse negative effect. When Obama started his 'senseless' air strikes on ISIS last year, I heard so many world leaders and opinion writers rejected such actions, and claiming it will have zero effect, if anything it will balloon the crises. They (analysts and opinion writers including some world leaders) were campaigning for some sort of cooperation between America and Assad, even pushing for America to consider putting 'boots on ground'. infact a particular guy on nairaland shymex was very passionate about his disapproval of Obama's action, today we all know better. I thnk something is getting wrong with the White House foreign policies, and believe me with Russia they have chosen the wrong battle. Only time will tell!

Stay safe.

May God bless you for your insightful analysis.

Yes, it is true that even if the yankees send the most latent weapons of war to the Junta forces, they still can not win anything. Like i said before now, the Ukie army is not better than the Nigerian Police Force. The difference only being in armament and uniforms. Otherwise, the way a Nigerian Policeman would run away from the gun shot-sound of a robber, so also the Ukie armies will.
As will are communicating now, thousands of them are currently been encicled and trapped in a cauldron in Debaltsevo. There is no moral. Infact, the Ukies have no real standing army. What we have yonder are mostly bunches of conscripts and inexperienced men that are not willing to die for anything.

But still, the real danger such a move by the US will pose, is the 'unpredictable' Russian line of reaction. Yes, we can say, they may intervene overtly, or better still, march on straights at kiev. But what worries me the most is that, Russia might not (and according to thier new military doctrine) does not see the Ukraine as the 'immediate' or 'main' threat. Hence, the Russians might just 'act' disproportionally'. Russia cant be predicted. The worst is, they dont make threats, or rarely do. They just act! This is why am so worried, dear brethren.

The way we are interpretating the chain of events and thier possible aftermaths, may not be the same way the Kremlin interpretes them.

If the UK airforce is echoeing it, if the well known hard-on-Russian Merkel, together with Hollande, are suddenly practically 'running' to Moskow, when they simply could have conversed via the phone, then we should understand that the circumstances surrounding the issue on weapon delivery and the consequences that may possibly follow thereafter, is of 'grave concern', expecially to them that are in the position to understand better.

The claim now that Russia had deployed tactical nukes, underscores the seriousness of this issue.

We must not forget how great powers are very sensitive to thier immediate environment. Remember the Cuba missile issue?

Now, you mentioned the US Foreign Policy (FP). My brother, what FP? The one you and i wrote for them?
The US doesnt have an 'actual' FP. They stopped having a people minded FP after the assassination of Kenedy. What is today seen as US FP is nothing but the wishes and directives of the cabal/shadow government/elites that own THE MULTI-NATONAL COPORATIONS (MNCs).
The US FP is a reverse of the meaning of democracy.
Thus, the US FP is the 'national interest'
'' of the MNCs, for the MNCs, and by the MNCs''.

It is meant for the actualization and realizations of the objectives and goals of the cabalic 1%ters. The rest of the 99 can 'go and die' for whatever. Afterall, they are 'low lives', per John MCcain.

The US FP is written and diected by the MNCs

This mean that once the MNCs becomes interested and is involved in any place, the puppet US government is brought in to ensure the realization of such interest. That is the Foreign Policy.
That is why the Ukrainian issue wont go overnight. Not when the Bidens, Nulands,and the Kerry's Sons and cronies are involved in the Gas sectors.

Thats why you are having what is at play in Syria that refused to play the pipeline policies of the US elites, Saudis and Qatar.

That was why Saddam and Iraq have to burn, Gadafi and Libya must make way for the theft going on there now.
Just name them. That is your US FP.

But like you said, they have chosen the wrong one this time.
Re: BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by Appleyard(m): 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Missy89:

Well, One thing you should know is that whatever happens should the US sent lethal aid to Ukraine, I dont think NATO would intervene if Russia choose to Invade.

It looks more like a good cop bad cop right now. EU is trying to get a deal, US is threatening from afar. This is just to make sure that Russia guarantees a deal and end the conflict. I dont think Obama will be crazy enough to send weapons because it is already clear that the Russians will not allow the separatists to be defeated militarily. They had to intervene when The Ukrainian forces were having the upper hand last year.

The only thing that can save Ukraine now is federalization for all the regions and a demilitarized zone in the conflict area guaranteed the OSCE and the UN.

True words, my dear. I just hope all plays out the way you have analized them. The thing that is of concern to me now is that, the throlls in the white house seemed to have lost every sense of reason and belonging.
If Obama,likle you said ,would not be that crazy to send weapons, what is the guarantee that the sick legislature house with the likes of MCcain wont push for such, and even override the president veto?

Not to mention that Obama is likely been misinformed, or so?

Yes, the EU is trying to get a deal. But can the likes of Merkel and Hollande totally free themselves and the EU from the 'zombification' by the US? Would they be able to mentain thier stance? Because the way i see it, any US actions and inactions will largely depend on the resolute or loose nature of the EU in this regard.

As for federalization, this is something that have long been proposed to the Ukie Junta. But they aare still hell bent on ensuring the defeat of the East. Does this help the sitiation at all?

Well, lets hope like you have pointed out, and thatthe revere shall be the case, and a solution is reached within a short while.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by Appleyard(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
fydence:

Honestly, i cant unilaterally declare yes or no. But one thing we must understand is that, any war between Russian and NATO is more or less, war between the US and Russia. And i can bet you, such a war will never be conventional. Hence, that aspect is effectively a 'dead end'.

Thus the main focus is 'Nuclear holocaust'.

Now, there are reasons why some believe that in the event of such a war, Russia will prevail. While some others believe that the US/NATO will prevail.

Lets look at them indeptly by following the links below. I just dont have the time to type pls.

(1) THAT THE USA/NATO WILL PREVAIL;

http://www.theweek.com/articles/449917/usrussia-war-look-like

http://www.quora.com/If-U-S-A-goes-to-war-against-Russia-tomorrow-who-would-be-likely-to-win-in-the-end-if-any

(2) THAT THE RUSSIANS WILL PREVAIL;

http://www.infowars.com/10-signs-that-russia-is-preparing-to-fight-and-win-a-nuclear-war-with-the-united-states/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2014/11/20/could-russias-new-nuclear-weapons-win-world-war-iii/

you can ascertain for yourself and draw your own conclusion.

Stay well.
But as far as i am concerned, nobody will win a nuclear war. And there can never be any conventional war between the US and Russia.
Re: BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by Missy89(f): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Appleyard:

True words, my dear. I just hope all plays out the way you have analized them. The thing that is of concern to me now is that, the throlls in the white house seemed to have lost every sense of reason and belonging.
If Obama,likle you said ,would not be that crazy to send weapons, what is the guarantee that the sick legislature house with the likes of MCcain wont push for such, and even override the president veto?

Not to mention that Obama is likely been misinformed, or so?

Yes, the EU is trying to get a deal. But can the likes of Merkel and Hollande totally free themselves and the EU from the 'zombification' by the US? Would they be able to mentain thier stance? Because the way i see it, any US actions and inactions will largely depend on the resolute or loose nature of the EU in this regard.

As for federalization, this is something that have long been proposed to the Ukie Junta. But they aare still hell bent on ensuring the defeat of the East. Does this help the sitiation at all?

Well, lets hope like you have pointed out, and thatthe revere shall be the case, and a solution is reached within a short while.

Thanks.

Obama has shown that he is not a statesman and should hand over his nobel price. He is not dealing with the issue objectively and he let the opposition criticism get to him when they called him weak and indecisive. You can tell with his speech when he said "Putin is no chess master" , "His economy is in tatters" etc

When Charles Krauthammer said Obama was a Narcissist i actually didnt believe because he was a fox contributor and he always criticize him anyway but now i am beginning to get his point.

When Obama came to office and tried to reset relations with Russia, He meet Putin when he was Prime minister and they couldn't build a personal relationship but he did with Medvedev who was the president then. They did good projects together like a new START treaty, move overflights for Afghanistan etc. He should have built on that and make sure he Medvedev stayed in office and keep the relationship going but they made Medvedev loose ground when they killed Qaddafi after promising not to.

His idea to even consider sending weapons to Ukraine did not put pressure on Russia instead it put pressure on the Europeans to get a deal with Putin because the know that Russia will NEVER back down and fight to the bitter end since Ukraine is more vital to them historically and Culturally than any other country.

A deal as been signed and It looks like Donbass will get a special status and Ukraine have to start giving them their social benefits while at the same time allow them to govern themselves and Russia's aid most be allowed in with weapons moved back 31 miles or so
Re: BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by castrogee(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Appleyard:

But still, the real danger such a move by the US will pose, is the 'unpredictable' Russian line of reaction. Yes, we can say, they may intervene overtly, or better still, march on straights at kiev. But what worries me the most is that, Russia might not (and according to thier new military doctrine) does not see the Ukraine as the 'immediate' or 'main' threat. Hence, the Russians might just 'act' disproportionally'. Russia cant be predicted. The worst is, they dont make threats, or rarely do. They just act!

Well said! However, I do not feel sorry for either the Ukrainians, the EU or even America. Not that I'm a sadist but simply - I'm being real. Ordinarily, I feel sorry for the common man like you and me who will bear the cost of this miscalculation. but realistically, I do not expect you (appleyard) to feel sorry for me, if I go to challenge John Cena or may be Mike Tyson for a fight, out of my own volition. The simple conclusion to my analogy is that feeling sorry for a fool is simply a waste.

Clearly America started this nonsense! trying to intimidate Russia has never worked in history, starting from the eight century when they were still a nutshell, and regarded as Muscovy. They have fought many wars, more wars than any nation on planet earth, and have recorded more than 90% victory. Trying to arm Ukraine will make Moscow react in a disproportionate manner like you said, but who cares. The idea of America running the entire world like a poultry farm is very dangerous and costly for the world to bear. And even if they succeed today, I sure bet you tomorrow will be different. I think the world has had enough of Americas 'meddlesomeness' (sic) and its very natural that after sometime, people will begin to react the way Moscow is doing. (I hope you listened to Obama just two days ago, saying 'that sometimes america twist the arms of nation to make them do their bidding'). It remains to be seen how they will succeed with Russia

Just take a look at what the main stream media is reporting about Nigeria, and you will notice the venom from the west over our country, simply because Nigeria denied them their gay marriage proposals, and situating their Africom base in Nigeria (and this is Nigeria which was the darling of the west not too long ago), what a HYPOCRISY. Such tight control over another man's country is terribly bad, and believe me no matter how one looks at it sooner or later it gets to you. My elder brother used to be America freak, in-fact for him whatever America does is the best and always second to none, I remember then I used to caution him to look very well before making a judgement/s, but he sounded adamant. Sooner than he knew, America beamed their searchlight on Nigeria and now he's beginning to realize that he has being living in delusion.

The whole point of my epistle is; - kudos to Russia, for standing up to its rights! Anybody that is not happy with Russia can go to war with Russia. But please remember not to look for allies while going, because nobody is gonna listen to you!

stay safe!
Re: BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by Appleyard(m): 12:35am On Feb 14, 2015
Missy89:

Obama has shown that he is not a statesman and should hand over his nobel price. He is not dealing with the issue objectively and he let the opposition criticism get to him when they called him weak and indecisive. You can tell with his speech when he said "Putin is no chess master" , "His economy is in tatters" etc

When Charles Krauthammer said Obama was a Narcissist i actually didnt believe because he was a fox contributor and he always criticize him anyway but now i am beginning to get his point.

When Obama came to office and tried to reset relations with Russia, He meet Putin when he was Prime minister and they couldn't build a personal relationship but he did with Medvedev who was the president then. They did good projects together like a new START treaty, move overflights for Afghanistan etc. He should have built on that and make sure he Medvedev stayed in office and keep the relationship going but they made Medvedev loose ground when they killed Qaddafi after promising not to.

His idea to even consider sending weapons to Ukraine did not put pressure on Russia instead it put pressure on the Europeans to get a deal with Putin because the know that Russia will NEVER back down and fight to the bitter end since Ukraine is more vital to them historically and Culturally than any other country.

A deal as been signed and It looks like Donbass will get a special status and Ukraine have to start giving them their social benefits while at the same time allow them to govern themselves and Russia's aid most be allowed in with weapons moved back 31 miles or so

Thats is it dear. You just spoke my mind concerning Obama.

Honestly, there are times i do ask my self if that man actually has balls down his crotch? Because, he is a perfect description of an unstable and unlearned leader as far as international relations and foreign policy are concerned.

He has failed woefully in these regards in many areas, to the extent that the US had never been so ridiculed, shamed and loathed, like the way it is now.
The only thing he specialized in doing is 'tell lies', rant and gladly dance to the 'pressure pipe tune' of the opposition, expecially in congress.
He cant even say 'no' when he understands that saying 'yes' could be catastrophic.

The likes of MCcain can dictate to him, the most powerful figure on the planet, on what to do, and the path he 'must' take: and the slowpoke (May God have mercy on me) cant even stand up against them and make it known to the people that such a path would only lead to nowhere, or even possible war and destruction of the planet.

I cant type anymore. Very pathetic.
Re: BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by Appleyard(m): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2015
castrogee:

I'm being real. Ordinarily, I feel sorry for the common man like you and me who will bear the cost of this miscalculation. but realistically, I do not expect you (appleyard) to feel sorry for me, if I go to challenge John Cena or may be Mike Tyson for a fight, out of my own volition. The simple conclusion to my analogy is that feeling sorry for a fool is simply a waste.

Clearly America started this nonsense! trying to intimidate Russia has never worked in history, starting from the eight century when they were still a nutshell, and regarded as Muscovy. They have fought many wars, more wars than any nation on planet earth, and have recorded more than 90% victory. Trying to arm Ukraine will make Moscow react in a disproportionate manner like you said, but who cares. The idea of America running the entire world like a poultry farm is very dangerous and costly for the world to bear. And even if they succeed today, I sure bet you tomorrow will be different. I think the world has had enough of Americas 'meddlesomeness' (sic) and its very natural that after sometime, people will begin to react the way Moscow is doing. (I hope you listened to Obama just two days ago, saying 'that sometimes america twist the arms of nation to make them do their bidding').

Just take a look at what the main stream media is reporting about Nigeria, and you will notice the venom from the west over our country, simply because Nigeria denied them their gay marriage proposals, and situating their Africom base in Nigeria (and this is Nigeria which was the darling of the west not too long ago), what a HYPOCRISY. Such tight control over another man's country is terribly bad, and believe me no matter how one looks at it sooner or later it gets to you. My elder brother used to be America freak, in-fact for him whatever America does is the best and always second to none, I remember then I used to caution him to look very well before making a judgement/s, but he sounded adamant. Sooner than he knew, America beamed their searchlight on Nigeria and now he's beginning to realize that he has being living in delusion.

The whole point of my epistle is; - kudos to Russia, for standing up to its rights! Anybody that is not happy with Russia can go to war with Russia. But please remember not to look for allies while going, because nobody is gonna listen to you!

stay safe!

Constriction twines me like a snake each time i'm reminded of the calamities and pains the Empire is bringing upon itself, but also on the rest of makind.

Your analysis makes me giggled with laughter and at the same time,with sadness.
Yes, you are no Sadist, because, it is only foolishness that makes the Dog thinks it can actually bark down the Elephant,(not to mention a dangerous and unpredictable Bear).
When a man chose to take his own life, it is not realy the fault of anyone that he has taken such path.

Therefore, when the United State of chaos shall face the inevitable consequences of its actions and inactions accross the globe, and having foolishly taking it upon itself to 'tame' and destroy a Bear as capable as itself at most levels of warfare, it should not, like you rightly said, expect any allies to share 'the hook' when the reverberations begins in the time appointed for doom.
As you make your bed, so you must lie on it. There are no two ways to it.

However, am sad, because, just as you have mentioned, it is the innocent and harmless souls like us, that would bear the brunt and spill overs from the death of the most Satanic Empire of all ages.
It is this realization that actually make me sad. Otherwise, i dont give a hoot about whatever happens to the 'seat of Satan'.

Oh, Castrogee, thou knowest how horrific and unimaginable a nuclear aftermath would be. One may not even get the chance to say 'jack' before it is 'midnight'. Once a man loose his hair, it has gotten to him. Such would be the nature of a 'nuclear Christmass', should it actually happens.

Hence the need for you and I to do more to awaken the 'sleeping ones' still drowsing in the Empire's darkness of 'zombification and brainwashing zone' of deception.

Am glad your brother has awoken. For we must heed this clarion call to bring such into the light of truth, where treddest the enlightened ones like, Sir shymexx, Missy8, Nairaminted, the Truckpusher, Castgoree, and your humble brother, Appleyard. And the remaing unmentioned but existing and active few ones accross the global Internet.
I strongly believe we shall win at the end. I can feel it.

As for the Empire's search light on Nigeria, its not surprising. Gowon had earlier warned us of this before. And today, if anyone is still in doubt about the intenion of the US comcerning Nigeria, such doubt should now be put to rest.
Boko haram is a mission of the CIA.
The US attitude towards Nigeria in the wake of this menace, its a clear confirmation of that fact.

But this too will end.

Stay cool,bro
Re: BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by Truckpusher(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2015
Appleyard:

Constriction twines me like a snake each time i'm reminded of the calamities and pains the Empire is bringing upon itself, but also on the rest of makind.

Your analysis makes me giggled with laughter and at the same time,with sadness.
Yes, you are no Sadist, because, it is only foolishness that makes the Dog thinks it can actually bark down the Elephant,(not to mention a dangerous and unpredictable Bear).
When a man chose to take his own life, it is not realy the fault of anyone that he has taken such path.

Therefore, when the United State of chaos shall face the inevitable consequences of its actions and inactions accross the globe, and having foolishly taking it upon itself to 'tame' and destroy a Bear as capable as itself at most levels of warfare, it should not, like you rightly said, expect any allies to share 'the hook' when the reverberations begins in the time appointed for doom.
As you make your bed, so you must lie on it. There are no two ways to it.

However, am sad, because, just as you have mentioned, it is the innocent and harmless souls like us, that would bear the brunt and spill overs from the death of the most Satanic Empire of all ages.
It is this realization that actually make me sad. Otherwise, i dont give a hoot about whatever happens to the 'seat of Satan'.

Oh, Castrogee, thou knowest how horrific and unimaginable a nuclear aftermath would be. One may not even get the chance to say 'jack' before it is 'midnight'. Once a man loose his hair, it has gotten to him. Such would be the nature of a 'nuclear Christmass', should it actually happens.

Hence the need for you and I to do more to awaken the 'sleeping ones' still drowsing in the Empire's darkness of 'zombification and brainwashing zone' of deception.

Am glad your brother has awoken. For we must heed this clarion call to bring such into the light of truth, where treddest the enlightened ones like, Sir shymexx, Missy8, Nairaminted, the Truckpusher, Castgoree, and your humble brother, Appleyard. And the remaing unmentioned but existing and active few ones accross the global Internet.
I strongly believe we shall win at the end. I can feel it.

As for the Empire's search light on Nigeria, its not surprising. Gowon had earlier warned us of this before. And today, if anyone is still in doubt about the intenion of the US comcerning Nigeria, such doubt should now be put to rest.
Boko haram is a mission of the CIA.
The US attitude towards Nigeria in the wake of this menace, its a clear confirmation of that fact.

But this too will end.

Stay cool,bro
I have said and I will say it again , America is responsible for almost 90% of the problems that are tearing nations apart today because of their skewed interests but my sincere pity goes out to those Nigerians that sees America as a friendly nation.America has been hijacked by rogues and they are more than willing to do anything while constantly deceiving the average good Americans.
But the truth remains that whenever you see any world power using violence and threat of force to maintain leadership it is only a pointer that the nation is heading towards decline as people no longer respect them nor fear them.
The Romans tried the same nonsense with the entire known world but today where is Italy in international politics?
Re: BREAKING: Uniformed, Armed American Caught On Camera In Mariupol by Appleyard(m): 12:00am On Feb 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
I have said and I will say it again , America is responsible for almost 90% of the problems that are tearing nations apart today because of their skewed interests but my sincere pity goes out to those Nigerians that sees America as a friendly nation.America has been hijacked by rogues and they are more than willing to do anything while constantly deceiving the average good Americans.
But the truth remains that whenever you see any world power using violence and threat of force to maintain leadership it is only a pointer that the nation is heading towards decline as people no longer respect them nor fear them.
The Romans tried the same nonsense with the entire known world but today where is Italy in international politics?

You are very correct.

It pains me to see that those of us under the illuminating light of truth are very few. It is even more painful when you come accross fellow Nigerians and realize that they still very much see the US as a friend and well wisher of Nigeria. When in actual terms, all they have done is to ensure that Nigeria dont remain a united entity.

Why are they doing all that? Simple! Because, once you stand up for your right, and you refused to be controlled, coerce or refuse to outrightly sell out, then you automatically becomes a target of the Empire. That is whar is happening to Syria, simply because it refuse to follow rhier pipeline plans from the Middle East to Europe.
The gravest sin is to go against the Dollar, and they will come against you come rain come sun, with guns blazing, albeit colour revolutions and false flag operations. The likes of Qadafi, Saddam, etc, can confirm that to you. The only problem is, one have to go to the graves and lwake' them up.
The moment Nigeria plan to de-Dollarize, that was when the boko haram issue intensified. They refuse to sell weapons to help us fight the terrotists, and when a deal with Isreal to supply us copters was almost true, the Americans went ahead and blocked the deal. Is that not apparent enough for anyone to see that the US had never meaned well for Nigeria?
We have not even talked about that ebola vaccine issue ..

Nevertheless, there is always time for everything. A time to sow and a time to reap. A time to rise and a time to fall. A time to live and a time to die! The Empire is falling, and what a fall it would be. For no Empire in the whole of human history had survived a fall, and This wont be an exception.

This explains, just as you rightly mentioned, why it is virtually at war with almost every part of the world, to survive and control, just like the Romans did. But at the end, they too shall fail.

They all eventually crumbles.

The fall is a settled case.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump To Appoint Daughter As Ambassador To Japan / 16 Real Reasons Why Col. Muammar Gaddafi Was Killed. / Melania Trump Is Having An Affair With Head Of Security In Trump Tower Woman Twe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.