Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Nairaland Administrator - I Would Like To Change My Profile Name! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Administrator - I Would Like To Change My Profile Name! (1303 Views)

Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Nairaland Administrator's Confessional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Administrator - I Would Like To Change My Profile Name! by RibaduFan(m): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2008
Seun

Please how do i change my profile name?
Re: Nairaland Administrator - I Would Like To Change My Profile Name! by Frizy(m): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2008
So is this politics? I think you should move this to "nairaland"
Re: Nairaland Administrator - I Would Like To Change My Profile Name! by deor03(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2008
Frizy:

So is this politics? I think you should move this to "nairaland"

2nded angry
Re: Nairaland Administrator - I Would Like To Change My Profile Name! by RibaduFan(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2008
Let's just say it's politically motivated
Re: Nairaland Administrator - I Would Like To Change My Profile Name! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2008

end of story
Re: Nairaland Administrator - I Would Like To Change My Profile Name! by Jarus(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2008
yes, send a mail to Seun and give him the new usernames you want and he'll do it for you. He did mine within 24 hours of sending him the mail. I told him to change my username from ife-eco-06 to Jarus or Zurique. He chose the former.
Re: Nairaland Administrator - I Would Like To Change My Profile Name! by RibaduFan(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2008
Thanks guys, would send the mail right away
Re: Nairaland Administrator - I Would Like To Change My Profile Name! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2008
yemmyse:

Let's just say it's politically motivated
grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Administrator - I Would Like To Change My Profile Name! by RibaduFan(m): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2008
Sent the mail yesterday, but unfortunately Seun is yet to effect the change.

Abeg make somebody help holla Seun o.
Re: Nairaland Administrator - I Would Like To Change My Profile Name! by Damsai: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2012
[quote author=RibaduFan]Seun

ipls i wld like to change my profile name
Re: Nairaland Administrator - I Would Like To Change My Profile Name! by PointB: 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2012
RibaduFan: Sent the mail yesterday, but unfortunately Seun is yet to effect the change.

Abeg make somebody help holla Seun o.

But why do you want to change your name? You regret being a Ribadu fan?
Re: Nairaland Administrator - I Would Like To Change My Profile Name! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
PointB:

But why do you want to change your name? You regret being a Ribadu fan?
I just dey wonder too o! e be like say d guy don they regret being a Ribadu fan!

(1) (Reply)

The Sun News New Website/the Compass News Website? / I am jobless / Despotic Moderators: Why Was Sincere 9gerian Banned For 3days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.