Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Lease A Truck/invest With Me - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Lease A Truck/invest With Me (798 Views)

Do You Need To Hire A Truck Or Are You Moving House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lease A Truck/invest With Me by doclek(m): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
LEASE A TRUCK:
I have a free 20 ton DAF truck for lease at the moment. Im looking for a long term contract.I have adriver and manager,so just tell us what you want and we'll work it out.

INVEST WITH ME:
Im looking for investor to invest with me in the haulage business.I'm in Holland for some month and will be buying trucks here for business in Nigeria.So put your money to work. Im a practising medical doctor and researcher but runs two business entity,including an haulage business.Email me on lekmak@gmail.com or call me on +31682985967
Re: Lease A Truck/invest With Me by doclek(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Pls you can send me your offer by email: lekmak@gmail.com.I ve received some good offer but il only go for the best.Thank you.
Re: Lease A Truck/invest With Me by doclek(m): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Still open for discussions,especially on the investment part.Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Bus Driver Wanted!! (application closed) / Smile And Have Good Posture / Advertize Your Business To The Whole World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.