Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys (1114 Views)

Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together / Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Secondary School Student In The Bush [PHOTO] / Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys by noni123: 12:47am On Jan 26, 2015
Don’t know how authentic these pics are but they are being credited to Boko Haram. There are reports that these kids could be some of the abducted boys in the North East now being trained with AK47.

Source : http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/disturbing-pics-credited-to-boko-haram.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys by DonaldGenes(m): 12:49am On Jan 26, 2015
Hands on my head

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys by padeolu: 1:15am On Jan 26, 2015
This is what happens when you say "Boko haram is our brother".
Re: Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys by naijaboiy: 1:31am On Jan 26, 2015
Jesus! shocked

May one of these boys be responsible for the death of shekau angry

#SayNoToBokoHaram!!

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys by haryormeedeh(f): 1:41am On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
Jesus! shocked

May one of these boys be responsible for the death of shekau angry

#SayNoToBokoHaram!!
I say a very big Amen to that. They are no more children, their minds are already hardened at this tender age
Re: Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys by naijaboiy: 1:45am On Jan 26, 2015
haryormeedeh:
I say a very big Amen to that. They are no more children, their minds are already hardened at this tender age
Honestly!

Just look at the small kids wielding guns shocked
Re: Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 26, 2015
Islam?
Re: Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys by AmucheJane(f): 8:21am On Jan 26, 2015
Islam religion sha. God na your hand we dey o.
Re: Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 26, 2015
I pray for missing bullets on their ogas head.
Re: Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys by princejayboss: 11:23am On Jan 26, 2015
We fail to understand the direction the world is taking.... It hurts me that my family and loved ones are still in this Nigerian named country.... It hurts the more when see people speak highly of the change the general from the north will bring... Their aim is to win Nigeria and make BH stronger..., if we do not stop this now we shall lose our right to worship... GEJ is not the best answer but Buhari is the worst option
Re: Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys by edwife(f): 11:57am On Jan 26, 2015
This is so disgusting,poor kids devoid of a normal childhood....

Something needs to be done and quick, this is disheartening

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Boo Stun In New Photo / Khloé Kardashian Defends Kylie Jenner In Epic Twitter War With Amber Rose: "Plea / Basketball Great Michael Jordan Joins Forbes Billionaire List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.