Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

What Dish Size To Buy? - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / What Dish Size To Buy? (688 Views)

Dish Size In Suleja Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Dish Size To Buy? by inikamoze(m): 3:54am On Jan 26, 2015
I dug up our old STRONG DECODER SRT 4651X and I need to know which dish size to buy that would show FTA channels like MBC(2,ACTION etc),ALJAZEERA,PRESS TV and all the channels on these frequencies. I don't want the MY TV or JOY TV channels(boring programs they have).
I am looking at something not too big as the very big dish that is usually used with it is out of the question.
Please advise me on the dish to buy. Thnx y'all
Re: What Dish Size To Buy? by guseman(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
Where is your location?
Re: What Dish Size To Buy? by inikamoze(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
guseman:
Where is your location?

I am in Kaduna state. Tnx for your response bro.
Re: What Dish Size To Buy? by guseman(m): 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
1.2m or 1.8m. Having same issue. Am in Suleja

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Add Stations To My Stg 9000a Decoder / Dstv Connection Reliability / Installer Around Ikeja,ojota And Ogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.