Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Prophecy Regarding A Coup In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecy Regarding A Coup In Nigeria (1578 Views)

Osinbajo Condemns Coup In Cote D’ivoire Amid Similar Fears In Nigeria / Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari / Buhari Executed 40 Soldiers For Plotting A Coup (New York Times 1984) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy Regarding A Coup In Nigeria by Victorinox(m): 4:19am On Jan 26, 2015
This is not in support of any side in the upcoming election.

The man in this video has a track record of successful prophecy, if you watch the video, you will see a clip where he predicted other world events; based on his track record, he is accurate.

You will also note that he has been bold enough to record it on video, so watch it and comment.

Fast-forward to 1.27min, this is where he starts talking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QumBKW6FclI
Re: Prophecy Regarding A Coup In Nigeria by abdul4new(m): 5:33am On Jan 26, 2015
Pls where did you got this from...?
Re: Prophecy Regarding A Coup In Nigeria by bigtt76(f): 5:55am On Jan 26, 2015
We all know it will surely come to pass... it's just to glaring not to just time will tell undecided
Re: Prophecy Regarding A Coup In Nigeria by Victorinox(m): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
abdul4new:
Pls where did you got this from...?
Search under his name on youtube
Re: Prophecy Regarding A Coup In Nigeria by egift(m): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
PDP want to destabilize Nigeria if Nigeria kicks them out.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Regarding A Coup In Nigeria by collinsVP: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
May God save us from those bent on perpetuating dark age in Nigeria. I weep for a country where mediocrity is preferred to meritocracy.
Re: Prophecy Regarding A Coup In Nigeria by ebenice(m): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
hmmm not far from d truth military wud take over soon....nigeria needs serious prayer.

my Pastor said it june last year that election wud be tough and military wud indeed take over....hmmmm
Re: Prophecy Regarding A Coup In Nigeria by Victorinox(m): 12:28am On Jan 27, 2015
ebenice:
hmmm not far from d truth military wud take over soon....nigeria needs serious prayer.

my Pastor said it june last year that election wud be tough and military wud indeed take over....hmmmm

Interesting. I didn't know this until yesterday, but I now have 3 separate confirmations within 24hours. Nigeria needs serious prayers.

You will note the message is mostly coming from small, unknown pastors (not small spiritually, but in the way the world perceives them). The big, well-known ministries have stylishly avoided the issue, maybe they too have seen, but they have to be careful what the say.

If you search, this same guy prophesied about the war in Ukraine, also that OBJ should go for 3rd term, and he equally told GEJ that he was not in God's will, that he should not go for 3rd term; he also prophesied that PEJ had a sickness (remember she went to Germany for a long time when she almost died) - note this this not my opinion, I am just quoting what the man in the video said in another video

I have no connection with this man or his church, I have never met him, I have just been watching the videos and seeing if the things he prophesied actually happened. He speaks plainly, so it is easy to see whether or not the prophecy happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jpuHrGuNbA

For the second video, start at 22.30 minutes, he tells GEJ that going in 2015 would bring unrest, this was almost 2yrs ago!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6RTZHsHLWY

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Regarding A Coup In Nigeria by 740megawatts: 9:38am On Jan 27, 2015
I watched this video yesterday and different thoughts came to my mind. I will try as much as possible to give a better explanation of these prophecies as God has allowed me to perceive it.

1. The 2015 elections will be a closely contested one. One of the candidates may end up with the highest number of votes but fail to meet the 25% requirement, and the other will meet this requirement but will have a lower number of votes.

2. The aftermath may lead to a power struggle reminiscent of the June 12 scenario, as prophesied by other Men of God.

3. This power struggle may assume religious and ethnic colouration and it is very likely that the one of the men will be declared winner.

4. The declaration will be met with stiff resistance by the populace, this will induce the military to take-over. Readers should note that the military will use the excuse of Boko-Haram uprising and corrupt elections to seize power.

5. Following the coup, a lot of politicians will be arrested, jailed and some may be executed. Boko-Haram will be totally suppressed. The military might declare a total ban on all forms of religious activities also as prophesied in this video.

6. After some time, the military will organise another election just as this man said in the video. The new civilian government will maintain the total suppression of religious activities in Nigeria but Nigeria will grow rapidly during this period.

In summary, Nigeria is approaching a total 'cleansing' period that will shake the whole world. Development will come after this period, but at a costly price of dictatorship that will shake the foundations of Nigeria. GEJ's role is to signal the arrival of that dictator and he has been playing the role unconsciously by sinking Nigeria into the abyss of ethnic and religious clashes.
Re: Prophecy Regarding A Coup In Nigeria by TonySpike: 9:41am On Jan 27, 2015
This is really interesting...God help Nigeria. I watched this video and I'm not surprised at the revelation from this man.

(1) (Reply)

Military Commander Detained In Benin For Refusing To Co-operate With PDP / #hurricaneagbaje# Is Massively Sweeping Through Lagos: Vote Wisely! / PHOTO: President Of World Biggest Retailer,walmart Visits Gov. Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.