Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Please Help:which Phone Can Shoot HD Quality Pictures Just Like This. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help:which Phone Can Shoot HD Quality Pictures Just Like This. (11503 Views)

Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie / An Igbo Market Woman's Phone Book Looks Like This / I Have 50k, What Phone Can I Buy With It? (good Battery, Ram And 4G) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help:which Phone Can Shoot HD Quality Pictures Just Like This. by samsard(m): 12:00am On Jan 28, 2015
abatically:

Nokia 808 pureview takes better pictures than lumia 1020. Only problem is lack of ois and 808 is very difficult to get these days
Hmmmm, guess I was wrong then. although I did know of the pureview as a badass camera phone.
Re: Please Help:which Phone Can Shoot HD Quality Pictures Just Like This. by francis247(m): 12:39am On Jan 28, 2015
abatically:

Everything about the 2 phones are the same except the size.
The camera of 6 plus has OIS while that of 6 doesn't. Op, have you considered the Galaxy S4 Zoom?
Re: Please Help:which Phone Can Shoot HD Quality Pictures Just Like This. by theGuest: 1:56am On Jan 28, 2015
pamyp:

I think I'll go for the lumia then,thank you so much for your help.

You're most welcome!

BTW, there are rumors of a Lumia 1030 in the pipeline, although I don't think a Nokia/Microsoft Lumia representative will be able to confirm it but I'll advise you to hold on till the end of February (Microsoft hinted, last week, that a new flagship is coming and hopefully it will be announced once the Windows 10 phone developers preview is released).

If you can't wait, look for a knowledgeable Nokia/Microsoft Lumia representative and ask him to help you choose between 930 (20 Megapixel) and 1020. The reason being a faster processor on the 930. And yes, the Pureview camera technology on those Lumia needs a lot of processing power.

1 Like

Re: Please Help:which Phone Can Shoot HD Quality Pictures Just Like This. by pamyp(f): 9:01am On Jan 28, 2015
theGuest:

You're most welcome!

BTW, there are rumors of a Lumia 1030 in the pipeline, although I don't think a Nokia/Microsoft Lumia representative will be able to confirm it but I'll advise you to hold on till the end of February (Microsoft hinted, last week, that a new flagship is coming and hopefully it will be announced once the Windows 10 phone developers preview is released).

If you can't wait, look for a knowledgeable Nokia/Microsoft Lumia representative and ask him to help you choose between 930 (20 Megapixel) and 1020. The reason being a faster processor on the 930. And yes, the Pureview camera technology on those Lumia needs a lot of processing power.

Thanks for the tip.
Re: Please Help:which Phone Can Shoot HD Quality Pictures Just Like This. by Gudiza(m): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
100th post. grin good omen.

1 Like

Re: Please Help:which Phone Can Shoot HD Quality Pictures Just Like This. by pamyp(f): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
abatically:

It will not. This picture was focused on the lady thereby blurring the image behind her, only a DSLR will do that. Mobile phones make use of software to process the photos but no matter how the software is, it will never beat a dedicated DSLR optics.

Hiii.

Please can a nikon D3100 do justice??

Cc networkgenius
Re: Please Help:which Phone Can Shoot HD Quality Pictures Just Like This. by pamyp(f): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Cc theGuest
Re: Please Help:which Phone Can Shoot HD Quality Pictures Just Like This. by abatically(m): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
pamyp:

Hiii.

Please can a nikon D3100 do justice??

Cc networkgenius

Yes it will. However, go achieve an imagine like the one below, u are going to need some photography skills as automatic mode will not blurr the background for u. You will need to adjust the aperture to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help:which Phone Can Shoot HD Quality Pictures Just Like This. by pamyp(f): 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
abatically:

Yes it will. However, go achieve an imagine like the one below, u are going to need some photography skills as automatic mode will not blurr the background for u. You will need to adjust the aperture to do that.

Okay thanks,just ordered one from jumia.
Re: Please Help:which Phone Can Shoot HD Quality Pictures Just Like This. by KingChez: 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Please i need your help to unlock my arlcatel airtel modem
here are the information
TCT MOBILE LIMITED LJX
one touch x230e 01 z128
z2302-2LATTE3-1
imei: 867612008646071
Re: Please Help:which Phone Can Shoot HD Quality Pictures Just Like This. by Suspect33(m): 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
Samsung galaxy s2
Re: Please Help:which Phone Can Shoot HD Quality Pictures Just Like This. by theGuest: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
pamyp:
Cc theGuest

You can easily achieve this focus trick with one of the camera lens in a Lumia phone. The lens is called Lumia Refocus.

Re: Please Help:which Phone Can Shoot HD Quality Pictures Just Like This. by theGuest: 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
Color pop! All of these, at the click of a button. NO degree in photography required!

I dont feel like putting on the generator, would have taken some pictures with varing focus for you right away.

cc pamyp

Re: Please Help:which Phone Can Shoot HD Quality Pictures Just Like This. by abatically(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
theGuest:
Color pop! All of these, at the click of a button. NO degree in photography required!

I know this app, in fact I used it a lot when I still had my lumia 920. Its a great app, but not as good as advertised. The trick it does is to blurr the image u don't want without really focusing on the primary image. This is no way near what a real camera with a physical lens can do. For point and shoot lumia does a great job, for professional images its not even close.
Re: Please Help:which Phone Can Shoot HD Quality Pictures Just Like This. by theGuest: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
abatically:

I know this app, in fact I used it a lot when I still had my lumia 920. Its a great app, but not as good as advertised. The trick it does is to blurr the image u don't want without really focusing on the primary image. This is no way near what a real camera with a physical lens can do. For point and shoot lumia does a great job, for professional images its not even close.

With all due respect, bro, Lumia 1020 is a different ball game. Lumia 920, being the first lumia flagship was a great phone, but Lumia 1020 with the Cyan update made alot of difference.

I'm sure you are aware that the Lumia selling point was the Camera and they really worked on improving things. You should see the pictures from the new Lumia 730 (mere 6.7MP) with Denim update.

That said, DSLR will always beat a phone . . . for now!

1 Like

Re: Please Help:which Phone Can Shoot HD Quality Pictures Just Like This. by okinme: 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
MTN DATA SHARED OFFERS.
GET MTN DATA FOR BLACKBERRY 10, ANDROID & MODEM @ AFFORDABLE AMOUNT.
1GB ----------1200
2GB -----------2400
Call 08035448544 OR 08053635768
I accept Bank payment or MTN Recharge Card.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2go Verification / MTN AWOOF Don Come Again Oooooo / Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.