Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Jonathan Summons Christian Leaders To Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Summons Christian Leaders To Abuja (1305 Views)

Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House / El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight / Jonathan Summons Christian Leaders To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Summons Christian Leaders To Abuja by argon500: 10:03am On Jan 26, 2015
Facing the prospects of a resounding loss of the presidency in three weeks, President Goodluck Jonathan at the weekend summoned Christian leaders to a meeting on Monday at the National Ecumenical Centre in Abuja.

At the event, which comes after several of the Christian leaders publicly turned their backs on his campaign, sources say Jonathan will ask them what he can do differently to earn their support.

A series of reports from the field reportedly shows that Vice-Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, to be making progress with a lot of religious leaders, especially in the North.

Several of the delegates that have arrived in Abuja said they were invited by a variety of bodies, including the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), which is headed by President Jonathan’s friend, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.

Re: Jonathan Summons Christian Leaders To Abuja by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 26, 2015
angry
Re: Jonathan Summons Christian Leaders To Abuja by lacasa: 10:16am On Jan 26, 2015
GeJ, using religion to fool the ignorant ones since 2010

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Summons Christian Leaders To Abuja by agoadiv(m): 10:27am On Jan 26, 2015
who fucken cares?
Re: Jonathan Summons Christian Leaders To Abuja by pendy79: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2015
I had no shoes isn't sellable again. Now it is to tell gullible southern Christians that Buhari will islamize Nigeria while at the same time tell Northern muslim population that Osinbajo has over 5000 churches hence wants to christianize the North.

How stupid can a clueless and useless president go. Nigerians have decided since 2012 to vote you out, that determination is still unshaken.

Hope the mofo read soludo's damning revelation.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Summons Christian Leaders To Abuja by demelza: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2015
When will it be the turn of the imams and alfas? undecided
Re: Jonathan Summons Christian Leaders To Abuja by clevvermind(m): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2015
Nice one. Christians need to come out and vote for Jonathan. we don't want a dictator and a certificate forger to rule us.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Summons Christian Leaders To Abuja by clevvermind(m): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2015
agoadiv:
who fucken cares?
i care.
Re: Jonathan Summons Christian Leaders To Abuja by SeverusSnape(m): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2015
clevvermind:
i care.
Me too...
Re: Jonathan Summons Christian Leaders To Abuja by clevvermind(m): 11:19am On Jan 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Me too...
Thanks
Re: Jonathan Summons Christian Leaders To Abuja by feelamong(m): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2015
WHEN WILL HE SUMMON THE WITCHES AND THE WIZARDS WHO HAVE ALREADY ENDORSED HIM?
Re: Jonathan Summons Christian Leaders To Abuja by SweetJoystick(m): 11:53am On Jan 26, 2015
To salvage the already sinking ship?
Re: Jonathan Summons Christian Leaders To Abuja by LagosBoi2(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
You have lost it Mr. President

All we are saying is

Sai Buhari
Re: Jonathan Summons Christian Leaders To Abuja by san316(m): 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
If this man is for Nigeria's unity, he should invite imams and pastors all at the same time.

Well, I know that at least, a bulk of Nigerians are no longer dogmatic when it comes to their church or mosque leaders.
Re: Jonathan Summons Christian Leaders To Abuja by simpleseyi: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
clevvermind:
Nice one. Christians need to come out and vote for Jonathan. we don't want a dictator and a certificate forger to rule us.

You have only only one vote. The future of Nigeria is in the hand of all Nigerians. Your vote is just one out of the 68 million registered voters. Use your vote anyhow you like, while I use mine the way I like.
Re: Jonathan Summons Christian Leaders To Abuja by clevvermind(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
simpleseyi:

You have only only one vote. The future of Nigeria is in the hand of all Nigerians. Your vote is just one out of the 68 million registered voters. Use your vote anyhow you like, while I use mine the way I like.
all i can say to you now is Jonathan till 2019. grin
Re: Jonathan Summons Christian Leaders To Abuja by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
FAKE NEWS!!!
Re: Jonathan Summons Christian Leaders To Abuja by Akpan107(m): 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
argon500:
Facing the prospects of a resounding loss of the presidency in three weeks, President Goodluck Jonathan at the weekend summoned Christian leaders to a meeting on Monday at the National Ecumenical Centre in Abuja.

At the event, which comes after several of the Christian leaders publicly turned their backs on his campaign, sources say Jonathan will ask them what he can do differently to earn their support.

A series of reports from the field reportedly shows that Vice-Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, to be making progress with a lot of religious leaders, especially in the North.

Several of the delegates that have arrived in Abuja said they were invited by a variety of bodies, including the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), which is headed by President Jonathan’s friend, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.
Buhari will never rule Nigeria again nomatter what!!!

Meanwhile, show me ur source.

GEJ remain the President untill 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again / From Grass To Grace,Pres.Jonathan's Landlady Tells Jonathan's Story / RCCG Still Love GEJ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.