Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka (39753 Views)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by ijiini(m): 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
....and so frigging what
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by melomelo: 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
JK, weldone,u did serve round in isolo, we in Ikeja dont need any serve round. We hav vowed to fully support u for this songs of change in d face of Lagos state as necessary. We must stop Tinubu n co.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by redcliff: 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

He is only trying to show that he is really a man of the people and loved by the people. Don't you think we need CHANGE in Lagos? undecided

If its change from tinubu to bode george, sorry.. take you change back to your house...if we need change in lagos, we also neeed change in aso rock!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by redcliff: 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
berem:
After eating free food,they will still vote for Ambode.

Hmnm... some daft people who just have sand and coconut water in their brains might. Not agree with you!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by bumtos(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bi onje ba kuro ninu ise, ise buse. I love Jimi Agbaje style and I will vote him on Feb 28.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by bobo65(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Minemrys:

Pdp c0mprises of people who think eko oni baje? C0me Kogi state and you'll retrieve that c0mment.
Lol
This is lagos-wise
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes!!... Lagos needs change, while Nigeria needs TRANSFORMATION. cheesy
exactly!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless you sir!

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by kingphilip(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yes..The same OBJ that is now a hero in APC, how do they expect to get the Federal allocation now??
everybody in apc is a political saint

even if abacha were alive and a member of apc he'll surely b a saint
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Hardetayour: 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
bobo65:
Swag!!!!!!
The guy is so cool
he is also educated
Ambode just passed in front of my store at mushin throwing cheap polo and glasses to the area boys
birds of a feather

If lagos wants to be civilized. ..Jimi is the right option

Apc is all about touts
pdp comprises of people who think

Eko oni baje
Nna mehn, u dey para o. Cos Ambode no throw u bag of rice u don't hate am. The food wey Agbaje go buy give u, u no go shit am?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by 9jatatafo(m): 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tell Agbaje say I need 3 wraps of fufu and one cow leg with one keg of wine to wash am down. I don take drop dey come sharpaly.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by redcliff: 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
deejayterabyte:
These PDP people ehn cheesy cheesy

Fayose must have called him and advise him to test run a little stomach infrastructure project. cheesy cheesy

We all need to realise that FOOD is an important issue in campaign due to the level of poverty in this country, until then, we will all be surprised how PDP takes us for fools

Anyways

SAI BUHARI

I agree with you on this one.. lol

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by kingphilip(m): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
hofn:

That's politics for you. It is a dirty game.

I agree with you, we should follow our mind, and as far as I'm concerned, Apc are doing just fine in Lagos.
I see no reason why anybody will want to vote them out.
ur choice boss go with it if u few it's d perfect choice
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by bobo65(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hardetayour:
Nna mehn, u dey para o. Cos Ambode no throw u bag of rice u don't hate am. The food wey Agbaje go buy give u, u no go shit am?
If d guy in blue native sitting on d roof of d jeep is ambode then I think I should b the one doing the giving
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by redcliff: 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Only in Naija will you see politicians campaigning with food. Try this in US or UK where the average citizen has enough food wo, Your political career is dead for life! You have to give them something they don't have. You have to be more creative.

Maybe you are the only right thinking person on this thread...i wonder why a fully educated man would use food to campaign.. left to me, i wont vote for him just for that fact.. because food is not the root problem.. rather than cut the tree right down at the root, you only cut the branches and expect the tree doesnt grow again.. daft
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by maclatunji: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
redcliff:

Maybe you are the only right thinking person on this thread...i wonder why a fully educated man would use food to campaign.. left to me, i wont vote for him just for that fact.. because food is not the root problem.. rather than cut the tree right down at the root, you only cut the branches and expect the tree doesnt grow again.. daft

My brother it is sad but after all said and done, the majority of the electorate will still vote on the basis of what they can get on election day. You'll be amazed at how many voters you can sway with N500. It boggles my mind when I think about it. How can our people be so cheap!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by stagger: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
maclatunji:
Jimi Agbaje was in Isolo last week and I got the report that he visited a popular Buka (local restaurant) and bought food for everybody he met there.

Is this part of 'stomach infrastructure'? I hear one of those he bought food for has been waxing lyrical about Jimi Agbaje and the PDP.

Once he enters Alausa, he will never remember that there is anything like such a buka in Isolo.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Hardetayour: 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
bobo65:

If d guy in blue native sitting on d roof of d jeep is ambode then I think I should b the one doing the giving
What are u saying? He looks hungry? I don't get you. My grasp of english is poor
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by SeverusSnape(m): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
sbaks:
exactly!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless you sir!
...And you too BOSS!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by clementjava: 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
Afam4eva:
99% of people he bought food for will definitely vote for him if they vote. It's not necessarily because of the food but the fact that they can relate with Agbaje more. They'llbe like "What has Ambode done for me that i should vote for him?". This re-enforces the greed that a lot of Nigerian voters have. They only look at what will benefit them personally and not the entire community. it is for the same reason why we vote for our village man, our church member, our brother's sister's brother without enumerating what he will bring to the table.

As for Agbaje and Ambode, the truth is that no one knows whether they will perform or not just like in the case of Fashola who was less popular than Koro but won and surprised everyone. I'm actually happy that for the first time PDP is presenting someone worth voting for. But i don't think that will be enough to make him win. They should have presented someone like Agbaje in 2007 instead of criminals.

.........word!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Kingspin(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
hofn:
How will Lagosians vote for pdp. A party that denied them federal allocation during obj's tenure.

Pdp have no place in Lagos.
Vote for Change and not party.
Change is here
Sai Agbaje

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Missmossy(f): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
Lollz he is playing his cards grin

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by sanyablaze(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
ok
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by doublezero7(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tashaamania:

Madam Buka's plate washer, is that you? shocked
So you are a nairalander?
your services are quite poor tho

Yes I am a nairalander o! Aren't you the sister that didn't have money to pay before Mr Jimi came along? And wen u got the free food, u were eating like a your life depended on it?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by redcliff: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
maclatunji:

My brother it is sad but after all said and done, the majority of the electorate will still vote on the basis of what they can get on election day. You'll be amazed at how many voters you can sway with N500. It boggles my mind when I think about it. How can our people be so cheap!

Nigerias only problen: poverty..

Every other problem hinges being or in front of that word
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by olusipimp(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
What's d big deal there,I also bought beer for ma friends and also people I met in d bar cos I was happy......no big deal
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Beehshorp:
Heheheh.
I see large failure in this party called APC
u must be blind totally or visually impaired. How come you did not see the wind of chang
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by muloks2013(m): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

He is only trying to show that he is really a man of the people and loved by the people. Don't you think we need CHANGE in Lagos? undecided
Jimi Agbaje is a grass roots politician! I love his spirit..........next governor of lagos state!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Emodeee: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
As if dat will stop ambode from winning d election.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Dee60: 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
The gentleman does not cut the image of a grassroot person, not in anyway. No one should be fooled. And by the way, 'fayose' style has not chance in Lagos!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by bobo65(m): 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hardetayour:
What are u saying? He looks hungry? I don't get you. My grasp of english is poor

More like wretched
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by justus4dami: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
And so what? Lagos is not Ekiti o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Dead As Soldiers Chase Ballot Box Snatchers In Imo / Political War Breaks Out In Warri, Delta. Residents Killed. Graphic Pics / Suicide Bomber Ran Away From Killing Innocent People In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.