Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena (13852 Views)

PSVITA Owners Arena [click here] / Funny Video Game Memes / Opinion: My Top 5 Best Fight Scenes In Any Video Game. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by cromz(m): 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
The amateur (mugus)
They are average players in the game they come with plenty money and they lose bet with the konami's
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by damekings(m): 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Lol the konamis, you'll use real madrid and they'll beat you 8-1 with blackburn rovers.
* the mouthed ones that will always make noise too and when they loose, they blame it on bad pad.
* the bet lords will come there with no money and leave with 5K cash.
* the prodigy which is usually a small young child just embarassing the older guys and beating them all round.

Don't ask me how I know them o. cheesy
How come u knw all this?
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by Idpotter(m): 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
What about those that steal money from thier parents just to play game, some even go as far as using thier school fees to play..
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by xmich(m): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
maishot:

Bros, like say u knw.

Choi! I don be victim before...
E be no funny ooooh!

Na cry I take cry reach home, cos I don been bet my school fee that day.

Silent killer bad ooooh!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by joxxy01(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
Wuuworld:
Number six,the forgers like buhari:: these are the type that like to convert players name to a world class,....Changing Yakubu to Benzema....without knowing that the label is not the content..
lol quy u 4ny oo
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by understatement: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Emyben:
Am a silent killer and kinda a pretending PES pessimist. With my Real Madrid, i go even ask you to help me set formation. Just make sure CR7 is my front man. wink

The rest is history, i simply spell the guys name and leave him wodering. grin cheesy
if u sabi,u no need rely on c ronaldo

Come here make I give u 4 goals with stoke city
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by Emyben(m): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
understatement:

Once am using Real Madrid, if u like, use Heaven+Hell FC, u go still collect am from me. Not like am not good without them, I am just better with them.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by Dotunblaze(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
The group of ppl who come to charge... They'll play one game so the game owner no go vex
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by Krasid(m): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
I was a silent killer, later given the 'king of PES'.Now i am the king of FIFA.
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by blackiridis(m): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Rich4god:
THE BODY GAMERS
those who move their body as though they are the one playing inside the game. Them fit kick you sef in the name of playing shot.
bros u got it right.. here we call dem "DRIVERS" dem dem go dey move pad like say dem dey drive car race
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by ItsOquakes(m): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Lol the konamis, you'll use real madrid and they'll beat you 8-1 with blackburn rovers.
* the mouthed ones that will always make noise too and when they loose, they blame it on bad pad.
* the prodigy which is usually a small young child just embarassing the older guys and beating them all round.

the prodigy my broda,the prodigy..spot on man
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by hefelove(m): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Iamspaceblaze:
A game centre is an arena where boys and men go to play video games, starting from ps2-ps3-ps4-xbox and other amazing games and in this arena you would surely meet different characters and money spenders which are usually boys (if you see any girl, she is definitely a tom boy), boys and men go there to show themselves as either financially rich or as game lords and most of them rilli are what they say they are. Now am gonna list out some of the categories of people you would see when you go there and note #this category may vary depending on where you stay..

THE KONAMIS::::::
This ones are considered the "ogas" and this title are normally given to people who play soccer. They can defeat anyone including the owner of the game house and they are usually hated by the board man (game house owner) because they keep winning, and in most places winning a match gives you another free match and as long as you keep winning you would keeping playing

THE ARSENE WENGER/ SPECIAL ADVISER::::::
This category is called "arsene wenger" because they have neva played the game before but they act as coaches, they keep telling you what to do..like "kick shot!!", "pass the ball", "change cursor".

THE INTROVERTS:::::::
This ones just come into the house to close their mouth and watch, they can stay there for hours without saying a word, and when the generator off or everyone leaves d shop, dats wen d person goes out.

THE AFTERMATH GAME PLAYERS::::::
These ones wait till everyone might have gone, then he begs the boardman to allow him play a free game of 5 minits.

THE CLOCK BUYERS:::::::
They just come early in the morning and buy time, these set of people usually play adventure games like grand theft or god of war.

THE BET LORDS::::
Some of them come with enough money, thinking they can make more by betting with others and they end up loosing and dashing their money out.

THE SILENT KILLERS::::::
This people come into the centre like someone dat doesn't even know what they want,they usually get challenges from konami's but mysteriously defeats them.

Am aware they are several others so the room is open for more categories..
What about those ones that will be playin soccer and they will turn pad to staring, they go kan dey use leg kick person

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by blackiridis(m): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
one is still missing.. GAME LORDS: these ones comes in laugh at the konami after losing to the silent killer. the konami will be like..
"i go bet say dis guy win u"
GAME LORD: lol.. i go spell en name wit Napoli.
at the end of the day......
Real madrid (silent killer) 1-6 Napoli (game lord)

4 Likes

Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by tzoracle: 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
understatement:

wetin d guy go dy hear na jonathan walters! grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by Defcon1(m): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
ireneony:
I think this top type thread is getting boring nowadays...
Does anyone here agree with me
O.Y.O

Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by PrinxPeera(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Used 2 b a konami until i left high, i had received torror beaten in assembly for snikin out of d school 2 game house.

Pls dose anybody know d latest adventure game?
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by freezyballer09(m): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
*Those that scale school fence during long break to play game with their lunch/transport fare then beg passengers in danfo for lapping.
*Those that when they are playing game their mama or elder relative comes in and beats em with pankere or slippers and reign curses whilst chasing em out.
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by officialteemi(m): 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
the comedians....so much dzlyk dz kinda pipu...dy will yarb both u and ur playerz...
THE DON....de moment dia feet steps intu a game centre,na confam recognition dem dy receive.
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by ShakurM(m): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
emusmith:

Hian! If I use Madrid, you don die...cheesy.. I go use City... cool
make I just manage use Dortmund 4 you, u no go see draw
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by Dannidom(m): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Na so mr op

me na amateur for pes even though its my fav. Looking forward to mastering that game.

E get one konami like that he think that I cnt beat him ever, last week i surprisd him 6:1, stil spelling his name since then.

Guys help me with my defence move pls. How do u defend
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by AbsamEleniyan(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Story For The gods!!
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by dimdim001(m): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
youmour:
Silent killer here,I go even ask u how dem dey set formation..u go believe die

See ur mouth! Com online for FIFA 15 mke I knack u jor
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by Arcid: 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
the scammers!!
u'd av bet #100 nd won three tyms, den dey'll be lyk, make we play #500. nd u'l b lyk, "dis guy smal 4 me" oya!!.................................afta 4 games, u knw wat happens.. ders stil dis voice in u dat keeps telling u dat u can retrieve ur mony...
broda sorry, come back 2moro..

the stingy!!
this set dont lyk losing.. they b lyk, "u go giv me 3 goals"....ahhh! 3 goals!!! u no go press pad ni?
nd if u manage win dem once, dem no play again.

the boarders!!
oya!! two board.. dis ones dont play games, dey jus set dia mony on board (ps 1)

the appointment setters!!
this ones jus breeze in nd out. dey'l be lyk "onile, shey dat boy don cum"...onile go say no....
ok!! i dey cum bak.

the boasters
this ones jus keep shouting afta each goal, even pk, #I GUD DIE... hu tel u!! cum play me na! (background voice)

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by saasala(m): 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

...And are you really a lady?
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 11, 2015
Dannidom:
Na so mr op

me na amateur for pes even though its my fav. Looking forward to mastering that game.

E get one konami like that he think that I cnt beat him ever, last week i surprisd him 6:1, stil spelling his name since then.

Guys help me with my defence move pls. How do u defend
5-4-1 formation den increase ur defendaz denfence concentration to high..this trick works with teams that posses a high ammount of defendaz like france
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:22am On Feb 11, 2015
emusmith:
Konamis... Those days in Anord Game House...

You'll probably think you can thrash me because I'll be telling you to "take it easy on me"...

When it starts... The rest is history...grin

wink

I run from people like U.

U go wine me to play loser pay then flog lightening & thunder out of me
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by Dannidom(m): 12:34am On Feb 11, 2015
Iamspaceblaze:

5-4-1 formation den increase ur defendaz denfence concentration to high..this trick works with teams that posses a high ammount of defendaz like france
thanks for the tip. Anymore pls drop am for your guy, i nid to seal my Oga-ship in his mind
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by dokilolo: 1:37am On Feb 11, 2015
I remember those days...used 2 b Mr philosophy in soccer...playing wit weird formations like 3 -4 -1 -2 wen everyone else used 4 -4 -2 or 4 - 3 -3.
also was a fan of street fighter ex 2 plus nd ex plus alpha. ...remember usin weird moves lik...bak for 2 secs, forward back forward punch or donw bak for 2 secs 360 towards ur opponent twice.also remember combining 3 supers 2geda for a finishing touch.
remember knowing all d brutalities of all d 23 players on mk ultimate. .will ask u 2 choose a character den I win nd finish u wit brutality.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by dokilolo: 1:42am On Feb 11, 2015
also remember scoring 2 own goals at d beginning of d match nd still winning.
or silly bets like first corner na goal or 1st throw-in na goal.
I don miss game haus oo....its nt so much fun naw jst playing at home wit friends wey I fit close eyes thrash dem.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2015
iiichidodo:
Those days of Winning Eleven...
amen?
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by willchild(m): 9:38am On Feb 11, 2015
THE DUO: They always come in a pair. They won't play any game until both pads are free so they can play against each other. These dudes usually don't bet. They just want their bragging rights.
R.I.P to my pal (the other guy that made the duo). #MortalKombat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ps 2 Downloading Game Site / Payment On Playstation Network / Hacked 1tb Ps4 Slim And Pro With 22 games and all accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.