Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Where Do You Want To Go For Your Next Vacation Discussion - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Do You Want To Go For Your Next Vacation Discussion (1115 Views)

5 Best Ways To Save Money For Your Next Vacation / Top 5 Visa-free Vacation Spots For Nigerians / Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Want To Go For Your Next Vacation Discussion by heshomoney(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
Just in case you're thinking of where to spend your next vacation?
Africa, Europe, South America, America, Caribbean, mediterranean, Asia, Australia,
Sport Vacation, Spa vacation, health & fitness, Fishing & Hunting Trips
Family Vacation is Available
Guess What?
Let's do the Planing for you & 100% dream deal,
Cheap Flight,
Pick Up from the airport,
Discounted Hotels anywhere in the world

Documents to process your Visa will be made available
Re: Where Do You Want To Go For Your Next Vacation Discussion by tdayof(m): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
heshomoney:
Just in case you're thinking of where to spend your next vacation?
Africa, Europe, South America, America, Caribbean, mediterranean, Asia, Australia,
Sport Vacation, Spa vacation, health & fitness, Fishing & Hunting Trips
Family Vacation is Available
Guess What?
Let's do the Planing for you & 100% dream deal,
Cheap Flight,
Pick Up from the airport,
Discounted Hotels anywhere in the world

Documents to process your Visa will be made available

1st week Miami USA
2nd week Ontario Canada
3rd week London U.K
4th week cape town South Africa
6th week Seoul South Korea
7th week Beijing China
8th Week Tokyo Japan.

Oya how much will I pay
My bill please undecided

Holyboss come and add your own too

Modified

Cockpit ticket i dont want first class

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Want To Go For Your Next Vacation Discussion by heshomoney(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
tdayof:

1st week Miami USA
2nd week Ontario Canada
3rd week London U.K
7th week Beijing China
8th Week Tokyo Japan.

Oya how much will I pay
My bill please undecided

SMILES....
Re: Where Do You Want To Go For Your Next Vacation Discussion by holyboss: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
tdayof:

1st week Miami USA
2nd week Ontario Canada
3rd week London U.K
7th week Beijing China
8th Week Tokyo Japan.

Oya how much will I pay
My bill please undecided

Modified

bro u fucke.d up undecided

Why u no include france ?
Anyway, I don't know all dos places u mentioned cos I school in france undecided

Nd my own list goes dos

1st nd Second week - Iraq
3rd nd 4th week - Afganistan
5th week - yemen
6th week - syria
7th week - North korea
8th week - Tokyo Japan (so we can hookup to fly bak home 2geda) undecided

Mind u @Op I only cruz on first class
Re: Where Do You Want To Go For Your Next Vacation Discussion by tdayof(m): 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
holyboss:
bro u fucke.d up undecided

Why u no include france ?
Anyway, I don't know all dos places u mentioned cos I school in france undecided

Nd my own list goes dos

1st nd Second week - Iraq
3rd nd 4th week - Afganistan
5th week - yemen
6th week - syria
7th week - North korea
8th week - Tokyo Japan (so we can hookup to fly bak home 2geda) undecided

Mind u @Op I only cruz on first class
you sure sey you fit pass the 4th week with this your list undecided
Re: Where Do You Want To Go For Your Next Vacation Discussion by holyboss: 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
tdayof:
you sure sey you fit pass the 4th week with this your list undecided
why not? Cos dos countries r popularly known for war dos not mean dir are no safe hide out dir for tourist smiley tongue
Re: Where Do You Want To Go For Your Next Vacation Discussion by john2care: 11:30am On Feb 06, 2015
I planned to visit a country for Easter holiday, this same country refused my visa application last month because i couldn't include documents that shows strong tie...Do you have any advise about it?

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Want To Go For Your Next Vacation Discussion by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 08, 2015
I might go o
Re: Where Do You Want To Go For Your Next Vacation Discussion by mrsage(m): 12:51am On Feb 09, 2015
Naija Tourist Presents Easter weekend get away

This is what you get when you join the train.
On friday we all move from Lagos to Ile Ife ( neat air conditioned buses will be available). On arrival at Ife our guide will be waiting to welcome us to the birth place of the Yoruba tribe. We will visit:
The Museum
The Royal Palace of the Ooni of Ife
The Opa Oranmiyan
The escavation sites and other notable places within the ancient town.
Note that Launch will be served.
At night you will be hosted to a friday night get together. A special TGIF in Ile Ife with lots of good food, music ( blend of traditional and modern vibes) and dance.

On satutday all roads lead to Erin Ijesha water falls. The place for the adventurous mind. There will be mountain climbing, swimming and an adventure trip to the top. The entire day will be loaded with fun and adventure.

On sunday we pack our bags and head to Ibadan. There we will stop bye at the Premier University (University of Ibadan) to take a look at the Zoological Garden. This spot has the best collection of wild animals in the South West. You will see those animals that live in the wild
Re: Where Do You Want To Go For Your Next Vacation Discussion by itstpia8: 3:41am On Feb 09, 2015
^that sounds interesting, i could have checked it out if i were around. Is it strictly tourist oriented or is any other meaning attached to it?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! / Round About Town / See What This Nigerian Woman Was Up To In A Train In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.