Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,785 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos (4243 Views)

FG To Increase VAT To 10% / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes / 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by jmaine: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
ilugunboy:

Well..on the contrary.....it's the PDP that have been short of telling Nigerians what they've done with the mandate in the last 15+ plus.

When a party recruit someone like Fani Kayode to handle it publicity....all you should expect is dirty fights and silly propaganda lacking in anything beneficial.

You don't understand me, i have met countless of APC supporters go numb when robustly challenged, All i hear is corruption will stop, OBJ said this . . . Look at our campaign rally crowd e.t.c

One was even silly to show Osinbajo deceitful Kano rally picture as his major point even after i had earlier referenced it as one of the their futile propaganda.

The silent majority will make their PVC's do the talking that day . . . . .

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by jmaine: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You might be right 50% of Buhari's supporters are just fed up of with jonathan's cluelessness! They just need change, whether for good or bad!

Change indeed, Nigerians are not ready to undertake negative change . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
jmaine:

You don't understand me, i have met countless of APC supporters go numb when robustly challenged, All i hear is corruption will stop, OBJ said this . . . Look at our campaign rally crowd e.t.c

One was even silly to show Osinbajo deceitful Kano rally picture as his major point even after i had earlier referenced it as one of the their futile propaganda.

As usual..I will blame it on the type of supporters you've been talking with.

The PDP supporters are even worse in marshaling their arguments in support of GEJ....
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
jmaine:

But they were not silent in 2011! So why now?? cheesy grin
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
ilugunboy:

The PDP supporters are even worse in marshaling their arguments in support of GEJ....

Men! Those people do reason like wild monkeys! I don't even engage them!
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by Aksonman: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
From the political surveillance I conducted in Lagos last weekend, It is very safe to say that, Jonathan is politically dead in Lagos State.

Everywhere is Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!! Even those PDPIans that support Agbaje are all lined up to vote Buhari!

Just my experience! I maybe wrong in the percentage!

You must have carried out your political survellance in an Ashawo joint in Lagos.

Lagos loves GEJ, thats why his posters are still standing all across Lagos in spite of Fashola's poster tearing crew (LASAA)

You are TOTALLY wrong my friend.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by Atlantian: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
The OP is a loser. Igbos in Lagos alone are 45% of the population and they know the meaning of Azikiwe far better than Muhammedu. Guess who sent Ekweme to kiri-kiri and put Shagari on House Arrest ?

February 15, I will kill a fat goat to celebrate the re-election of a PhD holder, I will also be nice enough to buy you a BuhariTears Handkerchief to wipe your teary face.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by jmaine: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

But they were not silent in 2011! So why now?? cheesy grin

They were equally silent, where were you when Buhari was busy winning all online polls in 2011 ? You be learner oo !!
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
jmaine:

They were equally silent, where were you when Buhari was busy winning all online polls in 2011 ? You be learner oo !!

Can we have evidence? Links!!! In fact supporters of Buhari in 2011 were even afraid to campaign for buhari, as he/she would be shouted down immediately he starts with Buh..
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by jmaine: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
ilugunboy:

Most APC supporters do not even know much about happenings around the man they support, i just laugh at them after making them appear numb .

Well most of arguments has been in the academic circle, i guess that counts for something . . . .

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by jars9: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
I LOVE GOODLUCK JONATHAN.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
jmaine:

Most APC supporters do not even know much about happenings around the man they support, i just laugh at them after making them appear numb .

Well most of arguments has been in the academic circle, i guess that counts for something . . . .

Apart from relentless attacks to ridicule GMB....tell me what the GEJ's campaign machinery has been centered on..?
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by jmaine: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Can we have evidence? Links!!! In fact supporters of Buhari in 2011 were even afraid to campaign for buhari, as he/she would be shouted down immediately he starts with Buh..

You are indeed a learner.

The bold is a big lie, GMB fans have always had a loud online presence

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Atlantian:
[s]The OP is a loser. Igbos in Lagos alone are 45% of the population and they know the meaning of Azikiwe far better than Muhammedu. Guess who sent Ekweme to kiri-kiri and put Shagari on House Arrest ?

February 15, I will kill a fat goat to celebrate the re-election of a PhD holder, I will also be nice enough to buy you a BuhariTears Handkerchief to wipe your teary face[/s].

When I read post like this...I know the person is not living in Lagos.
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by jmaine: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
ilugunboy:

Apart from relentless attacks to ridicule GMB....tell me what the GEJ's campaign machinery has been centered on..?

With or without respective parties campaign approaches , majority have their choices made already, What i do is to dispel all ignorant propaganda peddled by APC supporters.

Besides, GMB campaign machinery haven't done anything than peddle the false "Change" mantra.
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
jmaine:

With or without respective parties campaign approaches , majority have their choices made already, What i do is to dispel all ignorant propaganda peddled by APC supporters.

Besides, GMB campaign machinery haven't done anything than peddle the false "Change" mantra.

Lies!!!

You've simply have turned a blind eye.
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by jmaine: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
ilugunboy:

Lies!!!

You've simply have turned a blind eye.

Stop deceiving yourself mate . . . .
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by jmaine: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
Meanwhile, na just 3 weeks time . . . We go dey hear live scores as e dey go . . . . .
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
jmaine:

Stop deceiving yourself mate . . . .

Well..you are the one not being honest with yourself here.....you just can't bear the fact that GEJ is much weaker today that he was in 2011.
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by PhockPhockMan: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Am not expecting you to believe! However the analysis above is my independent investigation!
You'll be shocked beyond imagination.
Ogeme gi n'anya vuuum.
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by olusegun1990(m): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Buhari has the Support of Lagosians!
yes oooo my guy there is now a wind of change in the southwest we are not religious blinded again

VOTE FOR APC!
VOTE FOR CHANGE!!
VOTE FOR GMB!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by jmaine: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
ilugunboy:

Well..you are the one not being honest with yourself here.....you just can't bear the fact that GEJ is much weaker today that he was in 2011.

Much weaker doesn't equate to failure bruv, that is the mistake you all are making . . . .
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
jmaine:

Much weaker doesn't equate to failure bruv, that is the mistake you all are making . . . .

Console yourself as much as you like......he has been told to either conduct the elections he is presently afraid to...or get out.

Nigerians want to see the stuff the militants are made of. grin
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by olapluto(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
I dont know about percentages, but I am almost absolutely sure that GEJ will lose every SW state. This morning on 'tifun-tedo', a popular newspaper program in Oyo State, Jonathan was an object of denial between Accord and APC. APC accused Accord (Ladoja) of collecting 1.2 Billion from GEJ for support in 2015 elections. Ordinarily, this was expected.
However, Accord party was very clear in denouncing GEJ. Even the way the newscasters reported it, it was as if GEJ was a leper.
I dont know how Buhari gained so much momentum, but he certainly is the frontrunner now. However, 18 days is a long time in politics.
I think Buhari should avoid the debates and just focus on winning more votes.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by jmaine: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
ilugunboy:

Console yourself as much as you like......he has been told to either conduct the elections he is presently afraid to...or get out.

I will be here to scorn you all . . . . I hope you won't be too depressed to follow those who scream "rigging" whenever bitter political lessons are meted out to them . . . .

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by PhockPhockMan: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

That's why I said I might be wrong with the percentage! Moreover 90 of Igbos residing in Lagos don't vote during elections even if they have voters card! They see election days as ordinary public holidays to rest and wash their cloths and wind down in beer parlours and nkwobi joints!
Not after the infamous DEPORTATION SAGA. Igbos in lagos are charged politically.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
jmaine:

I will be here to scorn you all . . . . I hope you won't be too depressed to follow those who scream "rigging" whenever bitter political lessons are meted out to them . . . .

I supported and voted OBJ in 1999 when virtually all my family members voted Falae.

I voted OBJ again in 2007

I supported..campaigned and voted GEJ in 2011....

Presently I will cast my vote for GMB/PYO....

I've never taste political failure..
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by confidenceikeh: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
You are totally wrong in your thinking or imaging that APC would even win Lagos state. Because the sample you carried out is not a true representation to the facts on ground.
NgeneUkwenu:
From the political surveillance I conducted in Lagos last weekend, It is very safe to say that, Jonathan is politically dead in Lagos State.

Everywhere is Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!! Even those PDPIans that support Agbaje are all lined up to vote Buhari!

Just my experience! I maybe wrong in the percentage!

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
confidenceikeh:
You are totally wrong in your thinking or imaging that APC would even win Lagos state. Because the sample you carried out is not a true representation to the facts on ground.

Where is you own 'facts'....the OP simply stated her opinion.
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by jmaine: 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
ilugunboy:

I supported and voted OBJ in 1999 when virtually all my family members voted Falae.

I voted OBJ again in 2007

I supported..campaigned and voted GEJ in 2011....

Presently I will cast my vote for GMB/PYO....

I've never taste political failure..

Like wise i, i have recorded victories in all elections i have actively participated and even in those i predicted e.g Ekiti, Ondo and Osun despite seeming apprehension from core APC supporters.

We shall see come FailBuhari 14 . . . . . .
Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by cust0mized13: 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dannyset:
Ondo, GEJ could get 30% there because of the Ilaje affiliation with the Ijaws.
If GEJ gets 10% vote in Ondo state, i'l snap myself na'ked and post the picture here on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos by cust0mized13: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Not after the infamous DEPORTATION SAGA. Igbos in lagos are charged politically.
So because Governor Ifasola deported destitute ibos back to iboland automatically means Gej would win in Lagos, right? Who even told you that Jimi Agbaje wouldnt deport ibos?(Agbaje certainly aint winning)

a devastating defeat awaits Gej at the polls next month, a kind never seen before in modern day electioneering

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler / Of Respect & Tribalism And Floggings In A Palace / I Support June 12 As Democracy Day — Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.