Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

******Ship Your Cars With Us from the U.S to Lagos! It Is As Easy As A,B,C****** - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ******Ship Your Cars With Us from the U.S to Lagos! It Is As Easy As A,B,C****** (3826 Views)

Ship Your Cars Through Cotonou And Get It Delivered To Your Door Step / CLICK HERE!! TO BUY ANY NIGERIAN USED CARS WITH 1 YEAR WARRANTY / Buy Your Cars At Cotonu At Cheap Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ******Ship Your Cars With Us from the U.S to Lagos! It Is As Easy As A,B,C****** by FastShipping: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: ******Ship Your Cars With Us from the U.S to Lagos! It Is As Easy As A,B,C****** by dominique(f): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
FastShipping:

No one is asking you to jump in or dive in. Damage would have been done by the time you act accordingly. Now you are acting like this thing happen one or two hours ago. This thing happened some hours ago and people already sharing it.

When you reported the case, you expected me to just block your accuser without exactly what transpired? This is not a kangaroo court sir, every voice deserves to be heard.

And you do owe Gboliwe an apology.
Re: ******Ship Your Cars With Us from the U.S to Lagos! It Is As Easy As A,B,C****** by FastShipping: 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
dominique:

When you reported the case, you expected me to just block your accuser without exactly what transpired? This is not a kangaroo court sir, every voice deserves to be heard.

I never said you should immediately block him. Did this thing happen one, two or three hours ago? The answer is no. Such rubbish should never be allowed to spread to the extent that I got calls and texts from Nigeria about it. To my surprise, it is being shared on nairaland.

I apologized to that politics section bigot earlier in the other thread you just deleted but that wasn't enough for him. So I have withdrawn my apology.
Re: ******Ship Your Cars With Us from the U.S to Lagos! It Is As Easy As A,B,C****** by Gboliwe: 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
dominique:

Thank you Dominique.
Re: ******Ship Your Cars With Us from the U.S to Lagos! It Is As Easy As A,B,C****** by Swiftboy(m): 3:39am On Sep 23, 2015
FastShipping:

Delete the nonsense he posted in politics and auto section. Including the quoted ones by me, you and anyone else. He needs a lengthy ban as well. It was an unfortunate situation.
call me a novice but whats th3 dif. between buying and shipping? How will you ship without buying from the online seller? On bidding for cars,is it like that of ebay...meaning a listed car is sold at the price when the auction period is exhausted no matter the price?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honda Crv 2003, Fabric, 4plugs, Ac @720k SOLD / Toyota Corolla 2010 Model@ N1.770m / Tokunbo Volkswagen Transporter Buses starting from 1.9M vailable #07062725752

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.