Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Ask Me About ..... How To Start Rental Business In Nigeria. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ask Me About ..... How To Start Rental Business In Nigeria. (1473 Views)

READ Reasons Why Landlords/investors Lose Their Investment On Rental Property / Ask Me Any Question On Building Construction Project! / How Profitable Is Iron Scaffold Rental Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ask Me About ..... How To Start Rental Business In Nigeria. by rentalbizwealth(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
Do you know there massive wealth in rental business in Nigeria?

Maybe you are thinking of starting a business why can't you consider rental business.

If I'm talking about rental business it's not limited to chairs, tables and canopy.

There are over 20 items you start renting and make cool money, just like I'm doing.

The hidden truth is that you can start any rental business without money, yes without.

I have done it over and over again.

Want to know more about rental business.

send a mail to rentalbusinesswealth@gmail.com

or call 08187321345
Re: Ask Me About ..... How To Start Rental Business In Nigeria. by rentalbizwealth(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
Rental business is very lucrative and rewarding.

One of the advantages of rental business is that at times you
don't need to be present to make money.

A customer can make use of your item/equipment over and over again.

Let me mention few rental items/equipment.

1. Bakery

It might surprise that some people rent bakery, yes many start up bread business owner start by renting a bakery as the business progresses they now build their own bakery.

2. Filling station

3. warehouse

4. wedding gown

5. Laptops

6. camera

7. Fish pond

8. Water tanker

9. Mobile toilet

10. Generator

Yes, you can start one of these or more without capital.

You might be wondering how you can start this business without capital.

I'm speaking from experience and I want you to know that I do this for a living since 2010 when I sacked my boss.

Call 08187321345

Send mail rentalbizwealth@gmail.com
Re: Ask Me About ..... How To Start Rental Business In Nigeria. by rentalbizwealth(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
BREAKING NEWS TO ALL NIGERIANS
Discover For FREE How I Finally Sacked My Boss And Started Earning over 100k In Just A Single Day From
Rental Business.
Started with ONLY N 5000
If I Can Do It, You Too Can.
For Full FREE Information About This Business. Fill In Your Information Below.

Click the link below

(1) (Reply)

A Lovely One Room Self Contain Apartment, Anthony, Maryland, Lagos / 2(two) Flats Of 3bedroom Flat For Sale / Massive Duplex To LET In Orazi, Port Harcourt (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.