Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Acres Of Land For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Acres Of Land For Sale (592 Views)

100 Acres Of Farmland Along Iseyin-saki Road (pics Included) / Hundreds Of Acres Of Land Available Along Sagamu Expressway N900k Per Acre / Acres Of Land On Abeokuta Express Way, Itori N700k Per Acre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acres Of Land For Sale by seyidollar4real: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
4 acres of land for sale in Ibadan. If u want to know about this, call 08068512290
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale by Sankabson(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
You should give more details first. No potential buyer will take You serious.. not even location?? No Price?? Pictures??

1 Like

Re: Acres Of Land For Sale by seyidollar4real: 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sorry about that. Its @ olojuoro village ,olode,Ibadan. We r asking 400k for an acre
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale by seyidollar4real: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
If u need more info, feel free to call me
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
seyidollar4real:
If u need more info, feel free to call me

Which will most likely end with " Come on ground and I'll show you" and/or "Do you have someone that can look at it for you"?

Just stop being lazy and preform real task like a real professional agent would and advertise your products properly. There is no limit on Nairaland on how many detailed pictures and or detailed description that you can post.

That or you will be putting daily updates like "Still Available", "Call Now", "SA", etc angry
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale by seyidollar4real: 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Really...I think professional agent is not going to sell online. Serious buyer should get intouch

1 Like

Re: Acres Of Land For Sale by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
seyidollar4real:
Really...I think professional agent is not going to sell online. Serious buyer should get intouch

I rest my case grin

(1) (Reply)

A Fully Detached 3 Bedroom Duplex To Let At Ologunfe Area, Awoyaya / ive / Executive & Service 3br Flat + Law Tennis Etc..to Let @ Prime Water View Lekki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.