Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? (1007 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / Important Message For Broom & Umbrella Carries; PDP & APC Apologists / A Former Dictator Is A Better Choice Than A Failed President - THE ECONOMIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by agbaikings: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
was just thinking, if we are to Vote based on Party Logos. Wat if u vote for APC n u re given broom, u
vote for PDP n u re given an umbrella den u
vote for APGA n u re given fowl who ll u
vote for?

1 Like

Re: Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by egift(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
We are sweeping all the mess PDP littered in Nigeria away. Change is here to stay. We are tired of unabated failure and incompetence.
Re: Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by ayukdaboss(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
egift:
We are sweeping all the mess PDP littered in Nigeria away. Change is here to stay. We are tired of unabated failure and incompetence.
I don't know but based on usefulness, the umbrella is the least useful item there.

The broom..can be used all year round, can be used at different locations, has durability.

The chicken..you don't expect me to explain this part. Would you rather stay hungry under an umbrella than eat chicken in the rain?? grin

This is me just having fun smiley

3 Likes

Re: Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by Dasini: 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
The broom plays vital role in our daily life, even the bible acknowledges cleanliness as next to holiness, a world without broom wil be a dumpsite. BROOM all the way.

3 Likes

Re: Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
For many the sky is the limit. For we the youth of Nigeria...the sky is only the beginning. The only problem is that the umbrella is blocking our view of the sky.

Hence we reject the umbrella by using our brooms to sweep away all those using the umbrella to hide our future

3 Likes

Re: Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
I will take the broom cos it helps in maintaining cleanliness. The umbrella usually becomes useless during certain seasons, and even during its season of usefulness, I'll still prefer something -which is a good government- that'll enable me be in my car than walking under the rain with an umbrella that can't protect my legs from splashes and muds. As for the chicken, it will Only amounts to stomach infrastructure. Maybe that's why they are called any government in power AGIP.
Re: Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by agbaikings: 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
What happens During the raining days or extreme Sunny days? I guess we need the umbrella

2 Likes

Re: Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by agbaikings: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
eighTHREAD:
I will take the broom cos it helps in maintaining cleanliness. The umbrella usually becomes useless during certain seasons, and even during its season of usefulness, I'll still prefer something -which is a good government- that'll enable me be in my car than walking under the rain with an umbrella that can't protect my legs from splashes and muds. As for the chicken, it will Only amounts to stomach infrastructure. Maybe that's why they are called any government in power AGIP.
you can never be in your car always now. You must need the umbrella at some point
Re: Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by egift(m): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
ayukdaboss:

I don't know but based on usefulness, the umbrella is the least useful item there.

The broom..can be used all year round, can be used at different location, has durability.

The chicken..you don't expect me to explain this part. Would you rather stay hungry under an umbrella than eat chicken in the rain?? grin

This is me just having fun smiley

Cleanliness (broom) is next to Godliness grin grin grin

It is better to live on the roof, than stay inside the house (umbrella) with a nagging woman (Jonathan administration) - King Solomon

A good name (Buhari) is better than riches (Jonathan's loots and that Chicken) - King Solomon

The glory of God has departed from Jonathan - 1st Samuel

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by funkiebully: 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
I go collect fowl do pepper soup enjoy wella, na person wey live dey sweep and carry umbrella.

1 Like

Re: Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by egift(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
agbaikings:
you can never be in your car always now. You must need the umbrella at some point

Rain is showers of blessings. The umbrella obstructs it from getting to Nigerians. And after the rain comes sunshine.

1 Like

Re: Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by egift(m): 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
funkiebully:
I go collect fowl do pepper soup enjoy wella, name person wey live dey sweep and carry umbrella.

@Bold: Do you remember Esau and his birthright on top of the plate of Chicken Pepper Soup? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
agbaikings:
What happens During the raining days or extreme Sunny days? I guess we need the umbrella
when a government offers you the chance to move out from your house in your car and back, a guy like you prefers to stick with a government that offers you an umbrella while they milk you dry. O di ojo ale ki olombrella to mon pe eru loun gbe, meaning the man that walks about with an umbrella will only realize how heavy it is when he grows old.
Re: Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by temitemi1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Broom without dust pan is useless
egift:
Re: Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by temitemi1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
We need umbrella in d sun n in d rain grin grin grin... Chicken is just for a pot of soup cheesy cheesy cheesy... Broom is very useless without DUST-PAN!!!

1 Like

Re: Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by Caseless: 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Broom.
Re: Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by egift(m): 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
temitemi1:
Broom without dust pan is useless

The dust pan and dust bin na follow come with the broom. Am such you heard Buhari stating if you steal we take you to court, present evidence and let the court send you go to jail.

While on the order hand Jonathan is telling us he will buy a non-existing Technology he will attach to his umbrella so that those under it will forget corruption.

And part of GEJ's orientation is to tell us "Stealing is not Corruption" and that the $5.1 million stolen by Jim Nwobodo is not enough to buy one car.
Re: Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by Malawian(m): 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
agbaikings:
was just thinking, if we are to Vote based on Party Logos. Wat if u vote for APC n u re given broom, u
vote for PDP n u re given an umbrella den u
vote for APGA n u re given fowl who ll u
vote for?
a fowl would lay eggs hence it is more productive, even if it doesn't lay egg, you can still eat it. grin grin

broom and umbrella na wash. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
Anytime anyday, I will vote for BROOM.

In my culture, it symbolize unity, transparency and cleaniness. It is very wrong to step or burn broom. The witches, wizaed and wicked ones are ususally beaten with broom.

Chicken has a role in ancient timing. In the past, people rely on chiecken only for timing and diet. Note that when a cock crow at the wrong time, it will be killed. The party represented with cock is crowing at the wrong time and for wrong purpose so it has been taken to the alter of sacrice. Dont let us to forget that cock is very important in sacrifice. We shall sacrifice it on the alter for atonement. By it spill blood, we will be washed off of corruption, terrosim and dead-walking government.

The umbrella is blockin whole lot of things from reaching us. Solar energy and rain of blessing. Like my people would say, the person holding umbrella would realise the what it is holding is heavy only when the rain stop. We have realised we are been duped only after oil prise fall down.

Broom is where to sweep all the jagajaga from the hen anus and heavy unbrella weight.

#IhaveDecided.

2 Likes

Re: Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
Malawian:

a fowl would lay eggs hence it is more productive, even if it doesn't lay egg, you can still eat it. grin grin

broom and umbrella na wash. angry angry

Too much hen pull the risk of contacting bird flu.

A cock that crow at the wrong time are killed. . . .

Chicken make the enironment dirty with their waste product.

Chicken is for sacrifce.

It is not useless but broom is far more important than it
Re: Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by Malawian(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
also, both umbrella and fowl falls under the basic neccessities of life ala shelter and food.

broom is useless.

1 Like

Re: Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by emiye(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
the sad tale is the umbrella is torn and leaking, the fowl had newcastle disease and is dead, they are all junks and will be swept in to the dumpsite with the broom.
Re: Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
I can't remember when last I made use of an umbrella. Even in rainy season I study the wheather before setting out.
Re: Broom,umbrella & Fowl; Which One Is A Better Choice? by Malawian(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I can't remember when last I made use of an umbrella. Even in rainy season I study the wheather before setting out.
the house you are living in is like an umbrella.

the food you eat is like a fowl.

what is a broom like?

(1) (Reply)

10 African Country With The High Rate Of Criminals And Corruptions #6 Nigeria / Nigerians In Toronto,canada Demands Peaceful Election, Asked Buhari To Step Down / GEJ's 6 Weeks Defense Strategy On Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.