Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) (29293 Views)

Ayiri Emami Pictured With Dangote & Oshiomhole At Eko Hotel In Lagos / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Dino Melaye, Dangote, Otedola And Saraki Hang Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Martins301:
Aliko Dangote enjoys too much monopoly power. However, even if GEJ meets with Bill Gates or Warren Buffet, him go still lose.

Sai Buhari.

Were you sleeping when OBJ gave him that right? With GEJ others like Ibeto now have a chance to thrive in the Nigerian market.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by neonly: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Look d presidency is nt a person bt an institution it hurt when u drag Nigeria in d mud wht a pity
Then how do u want other countries to respect Nigerian

1 Like

Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
LAX89:

And what do you say about a man who does not know the name of his VP candidate, called him "Osunbade" in Owerri on national tv. Never mind the WASC saga, but he talks about 'pighting kwarrupsho'.

Remain small e call am "Esu-bade"..that would have been epic cheesy. Oh!! If Buhari's bones could speak grin
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Sylverbox(m): 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Diffdeef:
Mehn,To be honest.

GEJ always looks dull.
oboy! U funny die I swear! After reading ur comment I scrolled up to take a look, meeeen I wan laff die....and he is jotting down wt dangote is saying, na lecture??

1 Like

Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Goodluck is a caring President

Nd presidential sit suits a caring heart
So upppppppppppppppp
PDP
GEJ
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by jingh(f): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
habmayor1:

Lol!!! You mean!!! ooo
na fact oooo
his surname is incompetence
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
hazyfm1:
I LAUGH IN FULANI

THEY DON'T REPRESENT THE MASSES

[size=18pt]NOTHING WILL SAVE U FROM OTEOKE COME MAY 2015[/size]
GEJ till 2019.
If they dont represent the masses, should Dangote close all is Companies in Nigeria?
Should Otedola close his Oil company?

We need more of them in Nigeria.

Mr. President, keep encouraging them to invest in Nigeria.
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
superior1:
If he like make e meet Bill Gates

FeBuhari, my mind made

Failbuhari is next month. Nothing will change it.
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Serious men discussing how to move our economy forward
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijasaints:
GEJ has failed.
He should stop wasting his time
GEJ has not fail.
He has done is best and he's still doing.

''I will stablised the price of crude oil''

Buhari has 'very' little knowlege of how to fix Nigeria.

GEJ till we have a better alternative.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by wazobiaN9(m): 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
slimmy05:
Together we will take Nigeria to its rightful place.

We will make it habitable and attract more foreign investors. We wrestored gnbackward ideologies of the APshits.

#GEJ2019 #AGBAJEforLAGOS

Nigeria has been in the hands of your pdp masters for 16 years... from your comment, apparently you believe that we have been in the wrong place and Nigeria should be "restored to its rightful place". Thanks for acknowledging the truth.

Come FeBuhari 14, we shall correct this anomaly and Nigeria will be back on the path to greatness... God willing!
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Dee60: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
You wont be surprised if by March 1 all these men begin to shout SAI BUHARI and rush to get newspaper pages to salute him!
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
jingh:
even if he assemble all pastor, Alfa and traditional leaders

his defeat is sure as death.

buhari has come to cure Nigeria of incompetence(goodluck)
You are dreaming my dear.

Buhari will never rule Nigeria.

We have rejected him trice, we will do it again.
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
hazyfm1:
[size=18pt]GEJ [/size]HOLDING MEETINGS WITH THE CORRUPT SUBSIDY THIEVES SINCE THE DAY OF FAROUK
Your talk will only make sense when Buhari stop associating with Tinubu. Obasanjo said Tinubu was the most corrupt govt durring his time.
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
50calibre:
Dr clueless has gone to solicit support from the major beneficiaries of his shambles administration.
you are already panicking...

No vacancy in Aso Rock'
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by danaiks(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
danielicon:
What Do u mean by clueless? u must be one of The foolish boys

Na ur namesake u dey insult like this!!... sad
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by jingh(f): 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
Akpan107:
You are dreaming my dear.

Buhari will never rule Nigeria.

We have rejected him trice, we will do it again.
ow many we
Nigeria are tired of misrule,incompetence and stagnancy
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by richie2063: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
Association of looters and Oil thieves in season, please keep off. Your jail all is coming.
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by hazyfm1: 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Akpan107:
Your talk will only make sense when Buhari stop associating with Tinubu. Obasanjo said Tinubu was the most corrupt govt durring his time.

tell me something new, even an unborn child knows that
We know he is a thief... U think Buhari is a fool
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by ice1992(m): 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Y dey no host dis event for borno, confused president....
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by harry509: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:
Pres. Jonathan yesterday met with some Nigerian business men & women, including Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola, Tony Elumelu, former governor Peter Obi in Lagos.
Source:http://lindaikeji..in/2015/01/photos-gej-meets-with-dangote-otedola.html
dis jona slf undecided undecided they hardly encourage up comin urth wen it cum's 2 business n dis country. D rich get richer n d poor get more poorer, dats nija 4 yu.
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
jingh:
ow many we
Nigeria are tired of misrule,incompetence and stagnancy
GEJ has done alot in developing and moving the Country forward, although, his best has not been enough, but, Buhari has never been an option!

APC is bound to fail, and nothing will stop them from falling to the ground.

Buhari will never go near Aso Rock, unless he is Invited by GEJ.
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
datguru:
That's our president!

He might not be doing well but buhari is not an option

God bless Goodluck!

God bless Nigeria

Good people, Great nation

"he might not be doing well"

SMH
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by santinoj(m): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Why is it every time election reach Azikiwe go appear for inside GEJ name
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by naijasaints: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Akpan107:
GEJ has not fail.
He has done is best and he's still doing.

''I will stablised the price of crude oil''

Buhari has 'very' little knowlege of how to fix Nigeria.

GEJ till we have a better alternative.
stop being ignorant,he has destroyed the economy.
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by Adwexky(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, always look dull?
Diffdeef:
Mehn,To be honest.

GEJ always looks dull.
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by sunayo(m): 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Most of the comments here are pure gibberish from ignorant minds. If only you watched the event live you will know GEJ is miles ahead of GMB.

GEJ and ministers of Finance, Agric, Petroleum and Trade/Investment thrilled the audience. They got resounding applause.

Did someone say these group of business people don't count? I laff your face. GMB/APC will be willing to pay 1billion dollars to be able to interact and have their endorsement.

APC supporters live under social media illusion. Feb. 14th is almost here. GEJ/AGBAJA will nail the coffin of Tinubu and APC.
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by danielmichael(m): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
Lols

Una. De funny me ooo mabasi

Una de waste time here de course

While him de do him progress to winning de election

GEJ 2015 till all these wagons here realise dier deaths

Nonsense
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by excelme: 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
[size=14pt]Jonthan government is the worst in our history on the economy. Charles Soludo[/size]

We were reminded of Jonathan’s agricultural ‘revolution’. But someone cut in and noted that for all the propaganda, the growth rate of the agricultural sector in the last five years still remains far below the performance under Obasanjo. One of us reminded him that no other president had presided over the slaughter of about 15,000 people by insurgents in a peacetime; no other president earned up to 50% of the amount of resources the current government earned from oil and yet with very little outcomes; no other president had the rate of borrowing; none had significant forex earnings and yet did not add one penny to foreign reserves but losing international reserves at a time of boom; no other president had a depreciating exchange rate at a time of export boom; at no time in Nigeria’s history has poverty reached 71% (even under Abacha, it was 67 -70%); and under no other president did unemployment reach 24%. Surely, these are unprecedented records and he surely ‘outperformed’ his predecessors! What a satire!

Despite presiding over the biggest oil boom in our history, it has not added one percentage point to the growth rate of GDP compared to the Obasanjo regime especially the 2003- 07 period. Obasanjo met GDP growth rate at 2% but averaged 7% within 2003- 07. The current government has been stuck at 6% despite an unprecedented oil boom. Income (GDP) growth has actually performed worse, and poverty escalated. This is the only government in our history where rapidly increasing government expenditure was associated with increasing poverty. The director general of NBS stated in his written press conference address in 2011 that about 112 million Nigerians were living in poverty. Is this the record to defend?

My advice to President Jonathan and his handlers is to stop wasting their time trying to campaign on his job record
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
1stCitizen:
Desperado el presidente.
el retardeeno
el dafteeno
el cluelessèeno
Ur papino
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by 100Cents: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
The kind of men I want to roll with..
Re: GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) by PStacks(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:
Pres. Jonathan yesterday met with some Nigerian business men & women, including Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola, Tony Elumelu, former governor Peter Obi in Lagos.
Source:http://lindaikeji..in/2015/01/photos-gej-meets-with-dangote-otedola.html

GEJ :It is becoming crystal clear I'l lose this forth coming election.

Incase I lose elections, Dangote and otedola, na una go give me transport back to otuoke ooo!

Dangote: Shege Daniska, shebi u talk say Buhari my brother na illitrate, sai ka chi ubanka..

Otedola: Oga Jona, no free money oo, u go drop colataral, Mama Piss can be our comedian in chief, atleast she go dey entertain us with her fellow widows.

Elumelu; these guys are kidding mr president, don't worry, we'l hand u stipends for survival when u get to otuoke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwasiyya Bread Launched In Kano (photos) / Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki / Leadership Is Not By Force, Don't Kill People Before Leading Them - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.