Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Oyedepo: I Count It A Demotion To Become A President Of A Nation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: I Count It A Demotion To Become A President Of A Nation (477 Views)

Oyedepo: I Made Those Remarks In The Heat Of Boko Haram Crisis / Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" / Oyedepo: I Count It A Demotion To Become A President Of A Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyedepo: I Count It A Demotion To Become A President Of A Nation by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
With the way people start talking about what they do not know.
The prophet said that he never introduced himself to any president but they will rather introduce themselves to him.
He is never an advocate of politics.
The man said that don't say religion doesnt have anything to do with politics because political power can even barnish Christainity has a religion.
Your vote count.
Re: Oyedepo: I Count It A Demotion To Become A President Of A Nation by zyzxx(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
He is right
Re: Oyedepo: I Count It A Demotion To Become A President Of A Nation by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
When God himself is your employer. Its a demotion and diminution to be employed by man

(1) (Reply)

Do We Serve The Same God? / [deleted] / The "Shout" Of His Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.