Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode (33594 Views)

Soludo Is Joining The Cabinet / Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality, Fani-kayode / Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality, Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by notoriousbabe: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
reporter1:
"FFk is my boy -give him food, he will sing for you" OBJ
especially pounded yam and Ebola soup

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
Where is the logic in this statement?
Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by micolaj: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
"Africa Biggest Economy" my foot. FFK has forgotten that GROWTH is different DEVELOPMENT as far as Economics is concerned.
Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by Sunnycliff(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Pls Let's not use politics to Mar The intelligence of renowned intelligentsia
Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by kinisoo1: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
WHO IS FFK?
Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
[b]Interview between a Kenyan immigrant & d consular at d Embassy.
...Interview Starts...

OFFICER:- what is your name?

MUZO:- M.P sir

OFFICER:- In full please

MUZO:- Muzo Phiri

OFFICER:- your father's name?

MUZO:- M.P sir

OFFICER:- what does that mean?

MUZO:- Melvin Phiri

OFFICER:- your native place?

MUZO: M.P sir

OFFICER:- what's that?

MUZO:- Muchinga Province

OFFICER:- what is your qualification?

MUZO:- M.P

OFFICER:- (angry) what is thaat?!!!

MUZO:- Mathematics Professor

OFFICER:- so why do you need a job?

MUZO:- it is because of M.P sir

OFFICER: meaning?

MUZO:- Money Problems

OFFICER:- would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your personality like?

MUZO: MP sir.

OFFICER: and what is that?
MUZO:- Marvelous Personality

OFFICER:- I see... I will get back to you.

MUZO:- sir, how was M.P sir?

OFFICER:- and what's that again?

MUZO:- My Performance.

OFFICER:- I think u are an M.P

MUZO:- m.e.a.n.i.n.g?

OFFICER:- Mental Patient!!!
.[/b]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by alaoeri: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
FFK will one day regret all this gibberish he is spewing.
Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by spott(m): 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
j
Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by notoriousbabe: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
That Jonathan chose a man like Fani Kayode as his spokesman says a lot about his cluelessness
chisos shocked
Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by Idrismusty97(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
No sane person takes this clown serious. Leave politics and go do what you do best.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2066353_femifanikayode_jpeg62669fc0b67038b2470dcab22c7864f2

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by tollytexy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
Shior.com.ng #GrabsPS4Controller
Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by mcmukoko12(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
bo
Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by free2ryhme: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
A well-researched damning treatise on the animal farm and its managers. Bravo Soludo
Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by adekennis(m): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Can Bianca do us a favor and put used redish always pad in this muthatfuker mouth till Feb 14?...lol

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by 5sims(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
If you read Soludo's thesis I guess you'd understand where Nigeria stands in terms of Economics. For FFK to respond in such manner only shows why he was appointed by GEJ. His response just bought me a free ticket to the Opposition. I expected a robust reply not a dismissive and evasive reply without substance and actually making no point compared to issues raised by Soludo.

8 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by 1stola: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
This guy knows surely that when GMB wins, he will go to kirikiri for all his thefts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by bossboss1: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
austinvsb1:

Did you jst say @MrAyedee?? The dude that hacked Linda ikeji's blog coz he wasn't getting attention from her. That one is just an attention-seeking w-hore. No sane person on twitter takes ayedee serious.

Abt ffk's response, even my 12year cousin thinks he is an i.diot after reading abt the forged email earlier on. Only tanoids thinks ffk makes any sense this days. Nuffsaid

LOL! Mr Aye Dee, Soft hearted nicca. Went after a hard working and successful lady because she wasn't replying his chat messages. That story amazes me till today. Not all big chested, pipe carrying beings are Men. He's what some folks call a B**T A** NICCA.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by Tymax(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
sherrylo:
We have only one public tap in Nigeria working constantly and that is FEMI FANI KAYODE'S mouth.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(Falls from mango tree.)

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by iamdsam: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
I dey your back o! I dey come.
Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by Donbrig: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
Anyone that says the truth has lost touch with reality. I pity Kayode, he is doing everything to escape the multiple corrupt cases pending against him in court. He will definitely return our stolen money, GEJ cant protect him after Febuhari 14.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by tola9ja: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
THE MOMENT HE IS BESIDE A WOMAN HE SPEAK LIKE A DRUNK MAN grin grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by Pebcak: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=Humblega post=30158265][/quote]
https://www.nairaland.com/1423775/why-nigerians-must-vote-out#30158761
Why Nigerians Must Vote Out Jonathan In 2015 –fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

He is for sure not a very serious person

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by mustymatic(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
Politics is bad, mehn pipu must do bad tin o, turn blind eye to d truth, support the false whatever.... our leaders r not leading by example, what do they expect frm d Masses?
Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by omolami: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
See soludo who is talkng,someone who couldnt manage CBN well until booted out by YarAdua.Since soludo lost his contest in his dormain,he is yet to face d reality,No More in Touch with 21century events.Soludo needs to go to read more
Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by timifizzy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
sherrylo:
We have only one public tap in Nigeria working constantly and that is FEMI FANI KAYODE'S mouth.

CHISOS !!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked Yeparipa, bross you wicked oo
Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by eleven(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
austinvsb1:

Did you jst say @MrAyedee?? The dude that hacked Linda ikeji's blog coz he wasn't getting attention from her. That one is just an attention-seeking w-hore. No sane person on twitter takes ayedee serious.

Abt ffk's response, even my 12year cousin thinks he is an i.diot after reading abt the forged email earlier on. Only tanoids thinks ffk makes any sense this days. Nuffsaid

Hate or like @MrAyeDee, one thing you can't take away from him is the that he is a very brilliant factual analyst with indepth knowledge of the happenings in Nigeria even though he doesn't reside here.

I follow his tweets because he provides reasons for me to. That no one takes him seriously on Twitter is not true. The only set of people who dread him are APC supporters whose lies he keeps tearing apart with verifiable facts.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by obailala(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
ABUJA- PRESIDENTIAL Campaign Organisation, PCO of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Monday described former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Professor Charles Soludo as a confused Nigerian and one who has lost touch with reality.

According to the Campaign Organisation, President Goodluck Jonathan will not only run next month, but would win the polls.

Responding to attack on President Goodluck Jonathan by Soludo that he should stop campaigning as he has no testimonial to parade, Director, Media and Publicity of PDP Campaign Organisation, Chief Femi Fani- Kayode in a statement to Vanguard, Monday noted that the former head of the nation’s apex bank may no longer understand what were on ground having spent much time with those in the camp of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Fani-Kayode said, “I read Charles Soludu’s contribution to the debate with amusement. I will be gentle with him because I have a soft spot for him. He has criticised the President, his government and his handling of the economy.

“Meanwhile Nigeria has just won the prestigious award of being designated as the largest economy in Africa and this has happened under the watch of President Goodluck Jonathan and no-one else. Should any right-thinking person who has the nation’s interest at heart be complaining about that? Needless to say my friend and brother Charles Soludo is confused and conflicted. He seems to have lost touch with reality and this is what often happens when you spend too much time with the Buharists.

“The truth is that Soludo is far too educated, civilised and advanced to be in the opposition. He belongs to the modern age and not the dark ages. I pray that sooner than later he comes to his senses and he sees the light. One thousand Muhammadu Buhari’s cannot match one Goodluck Jonathan in terms of tolerance, compassion, performance or output. Buhari cannot even begin to understand the complex nature of the economy or the immense problems that we are facing in this country whilst Jonathan not only understands them but is also making a gallant effort at solving them.

“I respect Charles Soludo immensely but I believe that he got it quite wrong here. He is in error and he needs to sit up, reconsider his views and review his unsavoury and disrespectful contribution.

“To say that the President should not run in this election and that he should throw in the towel is absurd and self-depreciating. It is a manifestation of the morbid fear of failure and defeat that the leaders of the opposition are all suffering from. Whether Soludo and his friends like it or not, not only will President Goodluck Jonathan run in this election, but he will also win and he will do so convincingly. ”
No matter how highly placed or exposed these Jonathanians appear to be, they always continue to display embarrasing ignorance in public. Sometimes I wonder if they do this intentionally or if they are truly ignorant. With all the explanations about how the "biggest economy in Africa thingy" has nothing to do with Jonathan, these GEJites keep echoing it as an achivement of Jonathan. Even Soludo explained in his write-up how the acheivement has nothing to do with Jonathan's government yet FFK still goes about to boast of it. Finally you cant really blame FFK and his ilk because they cant really lay their hands on anything else to boast of hence they resorts to this falsehood (at least some gullible and uninformed Nigerians will be deceived by it).

Regarding his response to Soludo, FFK has ended up saying absolutely nothing. He could not discount any of the facts or figures quoted by Soludo, neither did he explain why he thinks soludo is wrong. He only ended up attacking Soludo's personality and then turned around to appeal to him to join the Jonathan camp, how lame!

Anyway, with his empty reply, it is beginning to seem like FFK is not really an irredeemable dolt as I originally thought. I had expected him to foolishly come up here and discount the clear figures raised by the Prof.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by PastorOla1: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
FFK na wa for u o, pls this man Soludo have the right to associate by CHOISE. Every 1 of us can't be member of " I CHOP, OTHERS CAN DIE PARTY" I support every move to FLUSH PDP out of power @ all levels.
Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by Pontaboki: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
Who is Soludo?,he is angry because he wasn't made Governor of Anambra State.
Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by derecho(m): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
eleven:
This is one of the challenges Jonathan has with his media & communications team. They are too inefficient. It took a guy on Twitter (@MrAyeDee) few minutes to completely rubbish Soludo's report with verifiable FACTS and expose Soludo's intellectual deceit.

Meanwhile FFK is rambling nonsense here without facts when there are so many facts supporting the good works of President Jonathan.

Abeg for those who are interested in reading a more matured & intelligent rebuttal, please see link:

http://ad76.com/2015/01/26/on-charles-soludos-anti-goodluck-jonathan-hit-piece/

The guy is intelligent and very factual.
Bros you must understand where FFK is coming from-APC.He understands them and chose to answer what he wanted to address.Soludo's aim was to 'advise' GEJ to throw in the towel nothing more.
Tnx for the link
Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by Azo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
eleven:
This is one of the challenges Jonathan has with his media & communications team. They are too inefficient. It took a guy on Twitter (@MrAyeDee) few minutes to completely rubbish Soludo's report with verifiable FACTS and expose Soludo's intellectual deceit.

Meanwhile FFK is rambling nonsense here without facts when there are so many facts supporting the good works of President Jonathan.

Abeg for those who are interested in reading a more matured & intelligent rebuttal, please see link:

http://ad76.com/2015/01/26/on-charles-soludos-anti-goodluck-jonathan-hit-piece/

Or follow @MrAyeDee on Twitter or go through his timelines for updates. The guy is intelligent and very factual.

Seriously you are a m0r0n. Heheheh. What is interllectual about that piece. Soludo mentioned myriads of points and this guy only pointed at disparities in unemployment figures from "2 separate orgs". Which would u believe? Nigeria bureau of stat or the GHS panel that i never heard of?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by scalez: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
FFK needed money money so bad and just when he almost gave up , a monkey from nowhere offered to bail him out on just one condition. The condition was to trade with his brain. FFK needed money so bad he agreed to give up his brains in exchange for the money and monkey brains.This happened years back. Imagine the damage that hard drugs would done to the monkey brain he has.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement / Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) / Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.