Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Militants Raid Akwa Ibom Villages, Rape Housewives - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Militants Raid Akwa Ibom Villages, Rape Housewives (42077 Views)

Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos / 15 Killed As Militants Raid Ogun Community / Boko Haram Militants Raid Village Near Chibok - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Militants Raid Akwa Ibom Villages, Rape Housewives by Afroconnect: 6:30am On Jan 27, 2015
This is what we have been saying-when the ruling class condones injustice and impunity,the youths will form gangs and try to get their whatever the means...its a sign of lack of discipline nd order-without security ll developments don't make sense...dats why I can't suport this same govt.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Militants Raid Akwa Ibom Villages, Rape Housewives by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 27, 2015
Y be say na only punch lieport am
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Militants Raid Akwa Ibom Villages, Rape Housewives by chamboy(m): 7:35am On Jan 27, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Fake news

Punch= APC media network
every thing is fake.. even wen u witness it live
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Militants Raid Akwa Ibom Villages, Rape Housewives by ataller1: 9:21am On Jan 27, 2015
EdCure:
GEJ will sponsor anything just to make sure this election is postponed.
u get fish brain, bokoharam visit u their
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Militants Raid Akwa Ibom Villages, Rape Housewives by ataller1: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2015
EdCure:
GEJ will sponsor anything just to make sure this election is postponed.
u get fish brain, bokoharam visit u dia
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Militants Raid Akwa Ibom Villages, Rape Housewives by neocortex: 10:12am On Jan 27, 2015
Paid criminals attacking Niger Deltans because of their choice.
We all know how militants worked, we are not fools.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Militants Raid Akwa Ibom Villages, Rape Housewives by Topiipii(m): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2015
ocelot2006:

This is the very first time I've heard of this incident. And I live in Akwa Ibom. That said, the Navy needs to step up its game.
I'm guessing you live in Uyo else you'd have known about this if you live in any of those villages close to a river that is large enough for transportation. Those that regularly go to Cameroon to buy goods are usually the worst hit.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Militants Raid Akwa Ibom Villages, Rape Housewives by Isaactroy(m): 11:30am On Jan 27, 2015
Fish brain illitrates,the fact that they wrote "millitants" doesnt mean its asari's boys,other groups like bokoharam,isis,hamas and many of em are all called millitants,the guys that attacked the villagers are SEA PIRATES and has nothing to do with GEJ and her government,so put ur dirty apc mouth in the pit.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Militants Raid Akwa Ibom Villages, Rape Housewives by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lie lie with big big talk,

Nonsense talk with nonsense people and nonsense post with nonsense composer all in the name of campaign***

Nigeria's land belong to God nd whose ever that wish to destroy this land with big big talk shal be condem***
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Militants Raid Akwa Ibom Villages, Rape Housewives by ocelot2006(m): 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Topiipii:

I'm guessing you live in Uyo else you'd have known about this if you live in any of those villages close to a river that is large enough for transportation. Those that regularly go to Cameroon to buy goods are usually the worst hit.

Yeah, Uyo. But this is really serious.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Militants Raid Akwa Ibom Villages, Rape Housewives by Isaactroy(m): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2015
Who is the ediot that use to remove my comments everytime?
U will not live to see easter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Three Abba Kyari And The Confusion Of Personalities / Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form / Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.