Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Here Is My View On The Bid To Postpone The Febuhari 14th Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is My View On The Bid To Postpone The Febuhari 14th Election. (339 Views)

INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks / See People Rocking Febuhari T-shirt - Photos / Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is My View On The Bid To Postpone The Febuhari 14th Election. by talentarena(m): 12:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Here is my view on the bid to postpone the febuhari 14th election.

1. The supporters of pdp voicing their support for GEJ only do so without a pvc in their pocket, as they believe that election is won by crock or hook,
Unfortunately it's beginning to dawn on them, that times have changed.

2.The pdp wants the election shifted as much as posible to enable them remove jega who appear to be ready for a free and fair election, and as such he is not ready to be compromised.

3. It is obvious that all the supporters of buhari have so much faith in him that they are taking out their time to pick their pvc...

change has come, and nothing can stop it, go get your pvc and enfranchise your right, even though you have the tvc or not.

-Saint Joseph Ovensehi-

(1) (Reply)

My Take On This 2015 Elections. / Gej Or Gmb Who Will I Vote For? / Jonathan Vs Buhari, Who Is Better? Opinion Need Urgently Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.