Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court (27528 Views)

"Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness / Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by shejane: 7:28am On Jan 27, 2015
My igbo brothers no dey carry last atall

Is well with your bank account nna

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by abacrested(f): 7:31am On Jan 27, 2015
pendy79:
I heard the JUSUN strike was called off for this kind of shenanigans.

Lets see who owns sovereignty either the people or PDP.
Attorney General bribing COURT WORKERS to go on strike so as to prevent people with grudges against a stupid primary from being heard and all cases against GEJ election are suspended but on seeing the tsunami coming they have decided to open Federal Courts while States Courts are still locked to deflect the anger and lack of any thing to campaign with and playing their last cards of desperation.

The patriotic Secretary General of JUSUN was right then, the Attorney General bribed union heads to call the strike, now they need the court to open so as to file this case they called off strike. Strike called off late sunday 25th January night, Okafor got his court summon Monday 26th january. They don't even have tact and commonsense in their planning.

Who are the thinkers behind the PDP? Why is being daft and and clueless a plague amongst its members and supporters? Acting without adequate plans is failure.
APC have the antidote okafor, your sponsors didn't do their homework fine. This is a no case submission.

Never in our National History did an Attorney General bribe judiciary workers union officials to go on strike to forestall intra party crisis being heard in courts but now they need to courts to do them a favour they foolishly think they can get, they have bribed again to open only federal courts meanwhile what JUSUN supposedly went on strike for IS NOT IMPLEMENTED. JONATAN will go down history as the worst president to have ruled Nigeria and his case will be worst than Laurent Gbagbo. The tsunami is coming

Tot their documentary should do the magic, let them continue to make Buhari popular, hope they have money to keep playing the Documentary till the 14th of FeBUHARI for a stupid documentary won't deter this CHANGE.

Watch out for the APC's documentary soon on your TV.

see your reasoning, just like your master buhari

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by Deepfreezer(m): 7:31am On Jan 27, 2015
Buhari should go and defend the results he submitted in court. how can a blind man lead a nation like Nigeria? GEJ isn't a Saint. but no candidate is better than him presently.

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by safarigirl(f): 7:31am On Jan 27, 2015
BraniacX:

New Nigeria where simply saying DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM shocked ? I AM GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI, HOW. DARE YOU. QUESTION MA QUALIFICATIONS? don't suffice anymore, thanks to the F.O.I law.
hehe...omo the mugus in this country plenty no be small. Oh, you have an FOI law?

You mean that useless law that couldn't even compel your C-in-C, a public servant, to declare his assets? It's too early for jokes abeg

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by Abdulkareem407(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2015
If dem Like make dem even Bribe de Chief Justice of Nigeria, All I know is dat, Nothin can stop GMB frm winning 2015

In Jega's voice... We can't stop GMB frm contesting...

GEJ is Clueless
GEJ is a Silly Opportunist
GEJ is a Chief of Criminals
GEJ is by mistake President
GEJ is a Complicated Vagabond
GEJ is an an Imcompetent Leader
GEJ is de most Dumbest President in African History

GEJ IS A F-O-O-L

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 27, 2015
mezebel:
We must VOTE rightly in 2015.

If SOMEONE is;

J = Joyfully
O = On
N = New
A = Assignment
T = To
H = Help
A = All
N = Nigerians

THEN we must also resist anyone who will

B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hatred
A = And
R = Religious
I = Intolerance
Vote GEJ..
CONTINUITY in 2015...is inevitable.

Pls be patriotic and send to others.
I can't follow buhari again

GET TILL I GET MARRIED

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by loswhite(m): 7:38am On Jan 27, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

See fear. All these ranting because your candidate is now challenged in court. No be una dey say make we go court? Now we are in court!
lol.... What is we? Pdp did not go to court but one man dat is looking for cheap publicity did.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by Senjuchiha: 7:39am On Jan 27, 2015
LesbianBoyy:
..WHY BUHARI CANNOT RULE NIGERIA AGAIN: An update.
# Buari failed to apologize to Nigeria or to the families of those who lost their lives during the 2011 post-election.
# He truncated the Nigeria democracy in December, 31 1983- sacked a democratically elected government of Alhaji Shehu Shagari. Buhari cited corruption as the reason, but surprisingly, Buhari left Alhaji Shagari in HOUSE ARREST and threw his powerless deputy DR Alex Ekwueme in PRISON out of tribal sentiments. Ekwueme was tried, but found not wanting, while Shagari was not tried.
# He REFUSED to ATTEND the OPUTA PANEL, even though complaints tabled against him involved gross abuses of power and blatant assault on the fundamental human rights of the Nigerian citizenry- Killed Barthlomew Owoh, Bernard Ogedengbe and Lawal Ojuolape with retroactive laws.
# He sent soldiers to ransack the residence of Elder Statesman, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, seized his international passport and offered no reasons for the action.
# Selectively jailed Sam Mbakwe (best performed governor in the history of IMO state) Bisi Onabanjo, Bola Ige, Jim Nwobodo, Aperture Aku (he died as a result of maltreatment in prison), Busari Adelakun (he died in prison) among others who got as high as 144 years jail term. And allowed Awwal Ibrahim, the then Niger State governor, who was arrested in Heathrow Airport in London with 14 million pounds sterling and several millions of Niara and dollars, and Shehu Kangiwa, Sokoto State Governor who conducted and supervised the famous Bakolori Massacre of poor peasant farmers whose land were appropriated without compensation to remain under house arrest.
# Chief Adekunle Ajasin (then Ondo State governor) was tried and re-tried three times before Buhari’s punitive tribunal because of Buhari’s dissatisfaction, but acquitted of all charges of corruption, and still he was not released, but detained indefinitely.
# Alhaji Shehu Shagari granted pardon to Odumegwu Ojukwu, but when Buhari came to power, he clamped Odumegwu Ojukwu into jail without any charge against him.
# He once asked MUSLIMS TO VOTE ONLY MUSLIM in a country with many religions.
# He executed 75% of PTF projects in the NORTH and distributed the remaining 25% among other regions when he was the PTF chairman. # He was the chairman of PTF, but claimed he does NOT KNOW how billions Naira got missing.
# He was a military head of state who knows he would be overthrown, but COULD NOT DO ANYTHING because his deputy was not around.
# He said that ACN is corrupt, but because of his presidential ambition now surrounds himself with those he described as corrupt ACN members.
# He could not allow the economies of demand, supply and internal production factors to determine the prices of commodities but used SOLDIERS TO FORCE price control.
# He did not allow his government to be criticized and UNJUSTLY ARRESTED those who criticized his government. Tunde Thompson and Nduka Irabor were jailed for ‘writing truth’ about diplomatic posting. Audu Ogbeh, an internal critic and reformer, spent months in unjust incarceration. Kola whole Awotunde was detained for 1 year without trial for writing against government.
# Fela Anikulapo languished in jail for years for being in possession of foreign exchange that he had legitimately received for the immediate upkeep of his band as they set off for an international engagement. But Buhari curiously allowed 53 suite cases to come into Nigeria unchecked.
# Ebenezer Babatope spent the entire tenure of Buhari in detention, because he once warned the media that Buhari was an ambitious soldier. Babatope’s father died while he was in Buhari’s custody, the dictator remained deaf to every plea that he be at least released to attend his father’s funeral, even under guard.
# At PTF Buhari brought in the late Ahmad Salihijo ( his in law) and other boys without informing us. We didn't know that he engaged them as consultants without our knowledge and consent because we are all members- late Group Captain Usman Jibrin ( October, 2009).
# It is a record that Buhari’s military
#in late fela's songs '20 billion dollars (500 mullion naira) oil moni dey miss,d govt say dm no knw abt am'
# gas d guts 2 kidnap d late umaru dikko in london n 2 expradiate him 2ru a crate tagged 'diplomatic cargo'
# unapologetic 4 d murdas of lawal,ogendebge n owoh...in his words.'i v no regrets wtsoeva 4 ds deaths...wld do it again if given d chance'
# gave d contracts of d ptdf 2 his late in law unda d name of Afri petroleum company (A.P.C)
# treated d oputa panels wif contempt n disdain by refusing 2 apia b4 it 2 ansa it's summons ova gross inhumane treatments
#killed d late gloria okon witout trying her 4 her so kold 'drug conviction'
# arrested d late NMA chairman..beko ransome-kuti n his bro,d late fela kuti 4 criticizing his govt
# denied tai solarin his access 2 his treatment of his asthma while in detention even 2 d pt of death......n ds is d change u guys 1nt.....tufiakwa!!!!!!!...God forbid!!!!!!!!....i pity d youths hia in nl dt 1t 2 vote dt dracula in power......wt an old man cs when sittin down,a child wld neva c even wn he climbs d highest mountains..dt is y our parents n grandparents dt experienced his draconian regime wld rada prefer gej 2 d illiterate n hypo'crate' aboki 2 rule ova dm.....gej til buhari apologises 2 d families of his draconian regime
kai Buhari
sai jonathan....2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by BraniacX(m): 7:40am On Jan 27, 2015
MadCow1:

The Nigerian Constitution clearly states the requirements for qualification to run for Presidency.. I don't exactly see how President Buhari isn't qualified.. You may choose to explain that provision further just incase you know something I don't.

The Judiciary.. The Judiciary is not a person but an institution. And that is why I know that we have nothing to fear.

Yes, maybe he is qualified, but let's leave that to the court to judge. I also remember that that same constitution calls for the disqualification and much more of people who forge their results but again, let's leave that to the courts
But then again, I would like to see the judiciary absolve him from perjury which I would like to let you know is also a crime under that same constitution, now this, even i have enough evidence to pronounce him guilty of afterall, ignorance is not an excuse under the law and assuming facts you haven't certified to be true and swearing an affidavit to that effect is..is............let me hold my peace but on this i would seriously like to see the precedence the judiciary will set either for or against so that i can finally put to rest a nagging question "is Nigeria another orwellian animal farm? " irrespective of the court findings on this one, the irrefutable damning evidence is out there already!

Only this question begs asking.................is osibanjo really a S.A.N? If he is, why hasn't he been giving his principal sound legal advice all these while

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by gratiaeo(m): 7:43am On Jan 27, 2015
pendy79:

Attorney General bribing COURT WORKERS to go on strike so as to prevent people with grudges against a stupid primary from being heard and all cases against GEJ election are suspended but on seeing the tsunami coming they have decided to open Federal Courts while States Courts are still locked to deflect the anger and lack of any thing to campaign with and playing their last cards of desperation.

The patriotic Secretary General of JUSUN was right then, the Attorney General bribed union heads to call the strike, now they need the court to open so as to file this case they called off strike. Strike called off late sunday 25th January night, Okafor got his court summon Monday 26th january. They don't even have tact and commonsense in their planning.

Who are the thinkers behind the PDP? Why is being daft and and clueless a plague amongst its members and supporters? Acting without adequate plans is failure.
APC have the antidote okafor, your sponsors didn't do their homework fine. This is a no case submission.

Never in our National History did an Attorney General bribe judiciary workers union officials to go on strike to forestall intra party crisis being heard in courts but now they need to courts to do them a favour they foolishly think they can get, they have bribed again to open only federal courts meanwhile what JUSUN supposedly went on strike for IS NOT IMPLEMENTED. JONATAN will go down history as the worst president to have ruled Nigeria and his case will be worst than Laurent Gbagbo. The tsunami is coming

Tot their documentary should do the magic, let them continue to make Buhari popular, hope they have money to keep playing the Documentary till the 14th of FeBUHARI for a stupid documentary won't deter this CHANGE.

Your hatred for GEJ will kill you. Tell your almajiri general to go to court and defend himself stop baking like a rabid dog

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by Abdulkareem407(m): 7:44am On Jan 27, 2015
18 days to presidential elections. If you're voting
remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated
hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons
against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of
Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another
4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY
AND BAD GOVERNANCE.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by MadCow1: 7:45am On Jan 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Yes, maybe he is qualified, but let's leave that to the court to judge. I also remember that that same constitution calls for the disqualification and much more of people who forge their results but again, let's leave that to the courts
But then again, I would like to see the judiciary absolve him from perjury which I would like to let you know is also a crime under that same constitution, now this, even i have enough evidence to pronounce him guilty of afterall, ignorance is not an excuse under the law and assuming facts you haven't certified to be true and swearing an affidavit to that effect is..is............let me hold my peace but on this i would seriously like to see the precedence the judiciary will set either for or against so that i can finally put to rest a nagging question "is Nigeria another orwellian animal farm? " irrespective of the court findings on this one, the irrefutable damning evidence is out there already!

Only this question begs asking.................is osibanjo really a S.A.N? If he is, why hasn't he been giving his principal sound legal advice all these while

Thank God you are not a member of the Judiciary... cool
Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by Senjuchiha: 7:45am On Jan 27, 2015
safarigirl:
He shouldn't waste his time...he won't win. Forget all these nonsensical brouhaha, even the mumu Jonathan campaign team know that you can't phuck with Buhari else they would've filed a suit faster than this fellow

Any attempt to remove Buhari as aspirant will lead to chaos far worse than whatever Boko boys have unleashed and trust me when I say, of they destabilize Buhari, what happened to Shagari will happen to Jonathan. All these ones are just foolish, attention-seeking moves
......wetin ds malu dy tok sef......chai,anyway,i no blame u..cuz,ur mumu dn ripe....if dm hold u nw mk u repeat ds tng wey u tok so nw ,na abeg wit tias n pis n shit 4 ur pant na it u go dy do.....snake beta pas u,even lizard sef get small brain pass u.....mu2
Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by loswhite(m): 7:46am On Jan 27, 2015
Bigchief46:
Please can someone tell me Buhari's position on true Federalism, restructuring, devolution of powers to the regions/States, resource control and quota system? Once these are properly addressed, the problems of Nigeria, including corruption is solved. I am waiting for an answer.
this are issues that should be address during campaign and during debate,but instead of tackling serious issues, both apc and Pdp are Js making noise. One go carry broom dey sweep lol... With the crowd celebrating them the other one will talk about certificate till February 14 and how north should not vote for Buhari because his vice has 5000 churches

1 Like

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by BraniacX(m): 7:49am On Jan 27, 2015
safarigirl:
hehe...omo the mugus in this country plenty no be small. Oh, you have an FOI law?

You mean that useless law that couldn't even compel your C-in-C, a public servant, to declare his assets? It's too early for jokes abeg

My mugu sister!! grin

Is that what you know or what you think?

Asset declarations were done since 2007 before F.O.I law sef, google is your friend

But like a bloke earlier said, you're sovereign oh! The courts are your friend.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by adet991(f): 7:51am On Jan 27, 2015
hyfr:
The peoples democratic party hasn't decided to take up this matter,cos if FFK decides to carry this matter for head, elections won't hold
if the election didn't hold,I think you'll b happy to have the army take over government?

1 Like

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by janeteubena: 7:52am On Jan 27, 2015
All this display of fear is because of PRISON.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by justynneke(f): 7:53am On Jan 27, 2015
If dis r ur evidences den Ʊ v got plenty more work to do
A̶̲̥̅♏ nt a lawyer yet I can couter all ur claims

1. Nt waec format in 1961
2. Recent passport for exam written in i961
3. Conflicting dates
4. Katsina state wa created in 1987
5. No principalz name

First of all, dis is a statement of result. Note dat buhari has collected d original thus d school has d duplicate. It is frm dis duplicate dat a new one was typed out, thus using d current availAble letter-head format which of cos wuld bear katsina state. D date above (1961) indicates d date d exam was taken while d one below(2015) indicated d date d result was sign for issuance of cos datz afta typing it.
D absence of d principals name is becos d format didn't ask for it, just signature n date( my dear check ur own statement @ home if diaz column for principalz name)
N d passport was because it is no original copy. Just a means of I'd

6. Wronge name, mohammed is an english version of mohammadu which are often spelt interchangeably more examples r isa/isah, aisha/aishat, debora/deborah even english names lyk justinah/justina

7. A1 in igbo but C5 in hausa; diaz notin lyk 1 in igbo dia , igbo is one of d subjects dat he didn't sit for and d mark "l" are used to close gaps . Plz luk @ d next column, it will clarify Ʊ on dat as per any wia Ʊ don't c stuffs lyk pass,credit means he dint sit fr d paper

8. Failed maths yet gained admission wit incomplete result, my dear its nt ur biz n nt a reason to declear a result fake, besides, dia r lots of courses Ʊ can study without maths nw den talk more of 1960s

I just wish dat bribed attention seeking lawyer can diafta b sued for defamation of character

1 Like

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by BraniacX(m): 7:53am On Jan 27, 2015
Abdulkareem407:
If dem Like make dem even Bribe de Chief Justice of Nigeria, All I know is dat, Nothin can stop GMB frm winning 2015

In Jega's voice... We can't stop GMB frm contesting...

GEJ is Clueless
GEJ is a Silly Opportunist
GEJ is a Chief of Criminals
GEJ is by mistake President
GEJ is a Complicated Vagabond
GEJ is an an Imcompetent Leader
GEJ is de most Dumbest President in African History

GEJ IS A F-O-O-L

Your opinions while guaranteed by the constitution, be careful how you use that right to personal opinions.
Your saving grace is that you're too inconsequential a fish to fry on the altar of libel.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by digitsolution: 7:56am On Jan 27, 2015
great664:
The comments above me really show that APC supporters are just some bunch of phooos and hypocrites? When I read the other threads to keep shouting that you should go to court if you think otherwise, now that a Nigerian has sued GMB, they start calling him names, crucify him, blaming him and the PDP for taking actions that they (APC supporters) have been referring us to. Why are you guys like this?

PDP receive donation u complained, and APC received too
Support PDP it means they paid you, but APC is free to support

72yrs is very young to rule Nigeria but 56 is too old to rule just a state.

C'mon People I know you want change, you want Buhari but that should not make you people blind on every matter, sometimes you people should be on the fence for once.

I wanted to sue Buhari and APC before for so many things, so Nigerians would have accuse me for collecting bribe or being sponsored by PDP when am not even a member? APC pls grow up Nigerians has the right to sue even the President. Just stop the hate and Vote whoever you want but know that
#Electionnorbewar
#votenotfight

Anyway I don't see how I am hating by my statement which is my personal opinion.

Probably you are the one who needs to do the growing up and stop jumping to conclusion, you sound like an aggrieved PDP or TAN whatever.....

By all means I wish you goodluck in suing buhari and achieve your own one minute of fame too.

For your information I am neither PDP nor APC Mister!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by waice6571: 8:01am On Jan 27, 2015
pendy79:

I'm very sorry for you and people like you who do not know about the history of this nation and the part played by each individual in the contexts of our history as a country.

Buhari is a change, but a change for the worse.
Buhari is a change from light to darkness.
Buhari is a regression from life towards death.
Buhari is a no go area for everyone that meant well for this nation.
Go home and ask about the reputation of your man Buhari .......,

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by danderson(f): 8:06am On Jan 27, 2015
I suspect Asiwaju Tinubu in all these Buhari Certificate Saga. Convince me

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by BraniacX(m): 8:07am On Jan 27, 2015
MadCow1:

Thank God you are not a member of the Judiciary... cool

I stand by it and I said out there didn't i? I didn't say available to me alone did i? It is available to you too but looking at the obvious is one thing, seeing the obvious is another thing, while am not a member of the judiciary and won't presume to do their work for them, i'll insist, i'm dying to see him wriggle out of this trap he set for himself, yes.....SET FOR HIMSELF

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by tima77: 8:09am On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=pendy79 post=30166783]I heard the JUSUN strike was called off for this kind of shenanigans.
[s]

The patriotic Secretary General of JUSUN was right then, the Attorney General bribed union heads to call the strike, now they need the court to open so as to file this case they called off strike. Strike called off late sunday 25th January night, Okafor got his court summon Monday 26th january. They don't even have tact and commonsense in their planning.[s][/s]

I pity you. you are seriously mad and nobody love you enough to tell you.
Wait till Feb 14 by then your full madness will manifest.
GEJ TILL GMB PRODUCE HIS WAEC. shocked

1 Like

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by safarigirl(f): 8:21am On Jan 27, 2015
BraniacX:

My mugu sister!! grin

Is that what you know or what you think?

Asset declarations were done since 2007 before F.O.I law sef, google is your friend

But like a bloke earlier said, you're sovereign oh! The courts are your friend.
lol...when he was VP abi? And your kindergarten brain told you that as it was when he was VP, so it remained as a President. Common declare assets Jonah no gree cuz he knows the amount of money he's siphoned is enough to make Abacha trowey cap for am grin

Chai! The pesin wey do Nigerians this thing e no go better for am. grin

Anyways in the wrods of Nelson Mandela "the people get the leaders they deserve...the leaders are a reflection of their people"

In simple terms, cluelessness begets cluelessness. Have a nice day grin

1 Like

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by henrysam(m): 8:32am On Jan 27, 2015
digitsolution:
Barr. Okafor, sharp counsel looking for cheap popularity.....
Look for your own expensive popularity too. Its not a crime for you to do so.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by Bawss1(m): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2015
jorlons:
I'm supremely confident that lawyer is going to make a fool out of himself. Which of these lawyers does he think when it comes to law he is better than?

Prof. Osibanjo

Prof Itse sagay.

Festus keyamo.

Okafor doesn't value his career and whatever is left in it. I have no doubt PDP will become the most Publicly disgraced Party (PDP) after the verdict and after the elections in feBUHARI 14th

I'm sure this was the same kind of talk that was spread about before David took out Goliath. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by Obamakings(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2015
There is still hope 4 buhari,,,let him go 2 sku....lolz

1 Like

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2015
HAHAHAHA....BUHARI IS IN TROUBLE.

WAT A NAME - BUHARI

PLS WAT DOES IT MEAN?

1 Like

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by lexyclasy: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2015
jorlons:
I'm supremely confident that lawyer is going to make a fool out of himself. Which of these lawyers does he think when it comes to law he is better than?

Prof. Osibanjo

Prof Itse sagay.

Festus keyamo.

Okafor doesn't value his career and whatever is left in it. I have no doubt PDP will become the most Publicly disgraced Party (PDP) after the verdict and after the elections in feBUHARI 14th

For your blind imagination

1 Like

Re: Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court by InglishTeechar(m): 8:56am On Jan 27, 2015
pendy79:

You sound like a baby crying for milk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police / Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari / Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.