Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Is She A Good Friend? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is She A Good Friend? (907 Views)

The Good Friend / Pls Can Someone Tell Me What It Takes To Be A Good Friend, As In Good One..... / Mr Lalasticlala Please Help Me And Unban My Good Friend Fairlyusedpant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She A Good Friend? by NaNaYaaah(f): 1:37am On Jan 27, 2015
Hey guys..i have a frend...shes super cool but recently she started acting weird and always up against me for no reason... she befrends everyone i befrend and gets closer to them...lil sis told me it could be jealousy...
Question is how do u know if someone u really cool with is jelous of u?
Re: Is She A Good Friend? by digitsolution: 1:46am On Jan 27, 2015
That ain't some healthy rivalry. Will advice you Nana to be wary of such a friend.

Re: Is She A Good Friend? by MrCork: 2:19am On Jan 27, 2015
NaNaYaaah:
Hey guys..i have a frend...shes super cool but recently she started acting weird and always up against me for no reason... she befrends everyone i befrend and gets closer to them...lil sis told me it could be jealousy...

angry

1 Like

Re: Is She A Good Friend? by MrCork: 2:23am On Jan 27, 2015
NaNaYaaah:

... U light skin? angry

1 Like

Re: Is She A Good Friend? by tzoracle: 2:58am On Jan 27, 2015
She feels intimidated by you. She might have looked upon you as a role model of some sorts,but of late she's just being eaten by plain jealousy
Try to spend more time with her,take her to the park or to see a movie
Re: Is She A Good Friend? by justmag(m): 6:06am On Jan 27, 2015
NaNaYaaah:

its envy n less of jealousy. Pure girl trait!!

(1) (Reply)

Kokomaster Has Come Under Fire Again!!!!!!! / Every Person Should Know This By The Age Of 20years! / Can You Grow Another Penis If You Cut The One You Have Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.