Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,901 members, 7,841,377 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party (4186 Views)

Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers / Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries / RSVP Buhari’s Retirement Party Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by PhockPhockMan: 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
customized13:
babe, I ready to rock you scatter for that party, phockphockman no go mind grin
I can't share my Kingdom with anybody, Obiagelli is mine alone.

1 Like

Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by PhockPhockMan: 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
see me see wahala o! Since morning these attention seeking trolls have been spamming my mentions on this thread even when I ignore them. If dem no mention my name,dem no go rest.

Ndi ara!
Take am easy na , no be quarrel.

3 Likes

Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by Truckpusher(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Na berem be that?
Yeso cheesy

Boy! I'm not happy with you. angry

3 Likes

Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I can't share my Kingdom with anybody, Obiagelli is mine alone.
no p bro, as long as you have a condom attached take-away grin
Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by ngoziiwenofu1: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
come everyone is party time
Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by Truckpusher(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
biafranqueen:
Chai Buhari!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
He deserve itooo!

6 Likes

Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by PhockPhockMan: 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
customized13:
no p bro, as long as you have a condom attached take-away grin
gringringringringrin
Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by PhockPhockMan: 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeso cheesy

Boy! I'm not happy with you. angry
Wetin I do na.
Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by Truckpusher(m): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Wetin I do na.
I'll pm you cheesy
Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
Baby Osisi the Yoloba worst nightmare....lol
sanponna punish ur father.... How many times will I tell u grasshoppers never to call Yoruba Yoloba.... Be like say you wan die untimely death... Mad flat head.... Oloriburuku somebody

1 Like

Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by Truckpusher(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Wetin I do na.
Na pm things
Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by tit(f): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
babyosisi,
please tell the oga i will not be able to make it on the 13th.
i promise to deliver 1 million votes to Goodluck in Ojo.
by 13th evening, i would have met my target but i will be too tired to party for buhari retirement.
and that yar westheimer hilton south west is too far.
so please accept my regrets.

4 Likes

Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by PhockPhockMan: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
lowgeorge:
sanponna punish ur father.... How many times will I tell u grasshoppers never to call Yoruba Yoloba.... Be like say you wan die untimely death... Mad flat head.... Oloriburuku somebody
What will happen to you people if you call us ibo instead of Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by bboshodi: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
Huuuunnnnn!!!!! I pity you all, your weeping will not have part 2 when power changes hand.
Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by biafranqueen: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=30191706][/quote]hahahahahahahahahahaahahahaah grin grin grin grin
Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by biafranqueen: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
tit:
babyosisi,
by 13th evening, i would have met my target but i will be too tired to party for buhari retirement.
Aw we go miss you girl. I go save you a piece of cake though kiss

3 Likes

Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by Truckpusher(m): 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
biafranqueen:
hahahahahahahahahahaahahahaah grin grin grin grin
tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by shaboti: 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lmao for this thread o cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
The raw materials for the nkwobi has landed
Where is berem
Please does Buhari eat pepper?

3 Likes

Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by Truckpusher(m): 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
babyosisi:
Where is berem
Buhari surely must eat pepper considering how many years he has been nibbling on gworo.

Little wonder he couldn't pronounce F, V and P grin

I will pite kworofshion and stabilize global crude oil frice if you bote me in cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by oneeast: 6:16am On Jan 28, 2015
tomakint:

grin grin cheesy cheesy lmao but why guys funny like this....... cheesy I don laff too much
no be my nigga oneeast I dey see here so shocked shocked happy new year my bro cheesy

My brother I hail o..

Longest time. Its like u took a little break off nairaland? Lol
Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by ngoziiwenofu1: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2015
Kaduna (NDR) - This certificate scandal of Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari has really opened the eyes of many. Initially, some of us in the north thought that Goodluck Jonathan in his desperate move to remain in power beyond 2015 wants to use this certificate issue to shut out our champion, Buhari.

But from every indication, the opposite is the case. It's an understatement to say that I'm ashamed of being a Muslim and be supporting Buhari. Islam is not about lies and evil. Islam is a true religion based on peace and unity. 

For over a month, Buhari is yet to provide his certificate and remove the shame he has painted on us, his diehard supporters. I mean, how difficult is it for Buhari to instruct WAEC to send a copy of his certificate to INEC, not to Premium Times? Is this so difficult? He doesn't need to travel to do this. The time he used in Press Conference is the same opportunity he would tell WAEC to kindly send his certificate to INEC. By so doing, the whole world would know that he is truly a man of integrity and incorruptible. 

Organizing a Press Conference with the aim to release a shabbily prepared Statement of Result is not ideal, especially when the CERTIFICATE is there with WAEC. Or is the Statement of Result more valuable than the CERTIFICATE?

For 2 days now, I have thought about everything I held Buhari at high esteemed thinking that he was being victimized by the lucifers in PDP, but I was wrong. I have come to a solid conclusion that he has been lying to us, his ardent supporters. I am ashamed to say this, but I must say it. I must describe Buhari in 6 words:

1. FRAUD - he entered the army without any certificate but rose to the rank of Maj-General taking salaries and pensions which he didn't merit.

2. COUPIST - he was the arrowhead in ousting Gowon in 1976 as well as Shagari in 1983.

3. LOOTER - I now believe the $2 billion in midland bank Fela sang about.

4. BIGOT - He jailed politicians that are not from his ethnic group or how could one explain why Shagari wasn't jailed but Ekwueme was. He feels so proud that he executed 76% of PTF projects in the north, neglecting even our Muslim brothers and sisters in the Southwest.

5. LIAR - He maintains that Abacha didn't steal just because he followed Abacha and looted Nigeria dry. He claims to have N1m in his bank account, yet his children are in the UK schooling where millions of naira are paid as Tuition fees.

6. FORGER - this one is causing me depression. I can't believe that Buhari has no single certificate, instead of him to open up, he went and forged one. 

We have no option than to stick with Jonathan till 2019. Buhari has messed us up walahi!

2 Likes

Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by laffytaffy1: 6:42am On Jan 29, 2015
WOW!!! I just saw a news story on CNN and FOX about this party ohhhhhh. This is going to be huge.

1 Like

Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by kay1one(m): 7:05am On Jan 29, 2015
Yes!

Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2015
kay1one:
Yes!

Chai, nigger u want finish buhari..... grin grin
Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by Nukilia: 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
biafranqueen:
Chai! grin Mr. Integrity is finished in Nigeria. I am sure his boys will not come since they are the ones that set him up to go to jail. Tinubu has vowed to disgrace this man until the end. This has been a pure circus and these clowns will soon have the whole tent collapse. APC All Progressive Clowns indeed.....

'He who laughs last, laughs best' wink
Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by Nukilia: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
When God decides to favour you, nobody can stop him grin grin grin grin grin

ngoziiwenofu1:
Kaduna (NDR) - This certificate scandal of Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari has really opened the eyes of many. Initially, some of us in the north thought that Goodluck Jonathan in his desperate move to remain in power beyond 2015 wants to use this certificate issue to shut out our champion, Buhari.

But from every indication, the opposite is the case. It's an understatement to say that I'm ashamed of being a Muslim and be supporting Buhari. Islam is not about lies and evil. Islam is a true religion based on peace and unity. 

For over a month, Buhari is yet to provide his certificate and remove the shame he has painted on us, his diehard supporters. I mean, how difficult is it for Buhari to instruct WAEC to send a copy of his certificate to INEC, not to Premium Times? Is this so difficult? He doesn't need to travel to do this. The time he used in Press Conference is the same opportunity he would tell WAEC to kindly send his certificate to INEC. By so doing, the whole world would know that he is truly a man of integrity and incorruptible. 

Organizing a Press Conference with the aim to release a shabbily prepared Statement of Result is not ideal, especially when the CERTIFICATE is there with WAEC. Or is the Statement of Result more valuable than the CERTIFICATE?

For 2 days now, I have thought about everything I held Buhari at high esteemed thinking that he was being victimized by the lucifers in PDP, but I was wrong. I have come to a solid conclusion that he has been lying to us, his ardent supporters. I am ashamed to say this, but I must say it. I must describe Buhari in 6 words:

1. FRAUD - he entered the army without any certificate but rose to the rank of Maj-General taking salaries and pensions which he didn't merit.

2. COUPIST - he was the arrowhead in ousting Gowon in 1976 as well as Shagari in 1983.

3. LOOTER - I now believe the $2 billion in midland bank Fela sang about.

4. BIGOT - He jailed politicians that are not from his ethnic group or how could one explain why Shagari wasn't jailed but Ekwueme was. He feels so proud that he executed 76% of PTF projects in the north, neglecting even our Muslim brothers and sisters in the Southwest.

5. LIAR - He maintains that Abacha didn't steal just because he followed Abacha and looted Nigeria dry. He claims to have N1m in his bank account, yet his children are in the UK schooling where millions of naira are paid as Tuition fees.

6. FORGER - this one is causing me depression. I can't believe that Buhari has no single certificate, instead of him to open up, he went and forged one. 

We have no option than to stick with Jonathan till 2019. Buhari has messed us up walahi!
Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by Nukilia: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
babyosisi:
Where is berem

Yes he does! Let the party begin wink grin grin grin grin
Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by Nukilia: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
tit:
babyosisi,

No more regrets, all we have now is celebration grin grin grin grin

You're invited
Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by ba7man(m): 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
undecidedPoor f00ls..........If only they had known.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invitation To Buhari's Retirement Party by Trottle: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
Babayosisi how market? grin bunch of dunderheads who are no where to be found.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 20 Richest African Countries 2015: See How The Giants Have Fallen / This Photo Of A Pot-bellied Nigerian Policeman Has Got People Talking / Southwest, The Good Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.