Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria (30223 Views)

Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid / Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister / Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by ukemeramat(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2015
CyberWolf:
you've been noticed. Now, swerve one side angry

bros, get a responsible job as every other men out there and be responsible. how long cant being an E-rat for GEJ and group continue putting food on your table. its people like you are the problem we are having in this country. alwas licking the asses of politicians for cheap gains. cry cry
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by CyberWolf: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2015
ukemeramat:

bros, get a responsible job as every other men out there and be responsible. how long cant being an E-rat for GEJ and group continue putting food on your table. its people like you are the problem we are having in this country. alwas licking the asses of politicians for cheap gains. cry cry
cheesy grin...You don't know me & I don't know you, so let's leave it that way. Now run along.. angry
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by ukemeramat(m): 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
CyberWolf:
cheesy grin...You don't know me & I don't know you, so let's leave it that way. Now run along.. angry

really... i see. i dont need to know, but your response on this platform tells more about you tongue
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by CyberWolf: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
ukemeramat:

really... i see. i dont need to know, but your response on this platform tells more about you tongue
whatever rocks ur world...
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by Appleyard(m): 8:23am On Jan 30, 2015
If anybody is still in doubt as to the US endgame on Nigeria, now is the opportunity to see the US for what it realy is..

The Empire has nothing good for Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by ukemeramat(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2015
CyberWolf:
whatever rocks ur world...
"'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago
22. Ladies and gentlemen, AIT messed up! Big time. If you would fabricate lies, don’t be lazy like the Goodluck Jonathan administration." grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by CyberWolf: 9:11am On Jan 30, 2015
ukemeramat:

"'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago
22. Ladies and gentlemen, AIT messed up! Big time. If you would fabricate lies, don’t be lazy like the Goodluck Jonathan administration." grin grin grin grin grin
back off my mention..This is last warning angry
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by EMANY01(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
Litmus:

Actually, an identity called Dario on Beegeagles blog declared a thought provoking post that challenges some of the negative views on Johnathan. I'm not sure whether posting his work on Nirland would cause offense or would have posted it.

please post it,or at least post a link.
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by Appleyard(m): 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=LRNZH post=30171421]

[b]Says the clueless retardeen. Get a brain my friend..

Wake up and see the writing on the wall. GEJ has turned Nigeria to a caricature.

For those wondering why the US is behaving this way it is easy to decipher.
1. Those Chinook helicopters and other sophisticated weaponry will likely end up in Boko Haram hands.-

interesting.

But wait...

Yes. We agree that at some point in the ungoing war, some members of the Nigerian Army in the field, has been caught sabotaging the efforts of the army to defeat the insurgents. These are the people we call 'the fifth columnist', and they are always present in every conflict, expecially when the Army as we know it, is 70%Northerners, with the most of them islamic. In that case, what do you expect? .
Therefore, this excuse of yours is a lame one.

Nigeria has been dashing those terrorists arms since the insurgency started-

there is a saying that ''if you are pointing to the moath in your brother's eyes, be sure that you dont have any on your own eyes'.
Since you chose to play the PR for THE UNITED STATE OF TORTURE, first ensure you have done your home work.
Pls tell us, Who is supplying ISIS with the weapons they are using? So called 'moderate rebels' in Syria that the US is supplying with heavy weapons, are defecting enmass to the ISIS, once they have been supplied. Dont tell me u dont know..? And here we are talking. The pot calling the kettle black. Nonsense!

2. The Nigeria Army has leveled villages before irrespective of whether they're terrorists or civilians.-

Your United State have killed millions of people than Hitler's Holocaust could only dream of. From Panama, to Vietnam, Serbia, Iraq, Libya, Nicaragua, just name them. And here u are defending the nation voted by millions to be 'the greatest threat to world peace'.

3. GEJ is corrupt and has no will to destroy the insurgency, so no need to waste Nigeria's funds on weapons that will not be properly put to use.-

hear you.. When the Federal Government initially made attempt to borrow 1billion Dollars for weapon purchase, to tackle the terrorists, it was people like you in the North that ran to the international community to cry that the federal government wants to 'externinate the whole North'. And here u are blaming the Man for 'lacking the will' to fight the insurgents, the same people your friends in the North initially created to 'make the country ungovernable for him'.
The height of tribal sentiment and bias.

I guess the 'United State of Satan' is putting its funds to proper use-by sponsoring wars, terrorists, colour revolutions amd false flag operations accross the globe. Thats good management,hmm?
And in case u dont know, the US and its devilish multi-national coporations are the most corrupt set of political and economic entities in the world.
Do your research.

4. GEJ and his supporting militants have been stockpiling arms for the eventuality of a GEJ electoral loss. Militants getting Chinook helicopters will be a disaster to the Niger Delta. US is avoiding such a scenario.

Hahahahaha... US avoiding such a scenario? The same US that is funding terrorists, toppling governments?
Hypocrisy at its peak.
Well, This scenario propably fit in well with the US 'forecast' (we all know is a grand plan) of the brakeup of Nigeria in this year 2015, so why complaining?

As if the US cares, why did they refuse to give you the Ebola vaccine we requested when Ebola was in Nigeria? Oh, you want to tell us that Nigeria would also have deployed it to the war front to bomb 'villages' too, right?
Haha.. I dey laugh..

And if u think that Boko Haram is majorly being sponsored from within, then you still have more work to do.

On the weapons side, yes. The likes of Tompolo and Asari have been beating the war drums. Infact, i personally dislike this two unrepented but pardoned criminals. You need to see what they are doing down here.
But with all the threat coming from the Northern side, what do you expect from such gangsters, expecially when the person concern is thier own son?

And you chipping in the president as co-conspirator, without any proof, smacks of disrespect and hatred,driven by a microscopic view of national issues, spurred on by religious and tribal sentiments and regional politics.

As long as much of us have these tendencies, it would be difficult for us to move on as a nation.

Yeah, GEJ is no saint, and has failed in many areas. Neither will Buhari fare better, and that is, if he can win even three states in the South.( the same issue of tribal politics).

But the worst is to think that the US will or is helping you. For the US have no permanent friend, what they have is permanent interest.
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by ukemeramat(m): 8:22am On Feb 03, 2015
CyberWolf:
back off my mention..This is last warning angry
ok kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa / UK PM: Boris Johnson Withdraws From Race As Rishi Sunak Tipped To Succeed Truss / 200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.