Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,359 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Mechanical Engineering And Civil Engineering Which Is More Suitable For A Lady? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mechanical Engineering And Civil Engineering Which Is More Suitable For A Lady? (3524 Views)

80 Kano Pilots Now Teachers And Civil Servants / Mathematics/stastistics Vs Mechanical Engineering / Pls Advise: Architecture Or Civil Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mechanical Engineering And Civil Engineering Which Is More Suitable For A Lady? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2015
Hi all
Please what's your opinion on this, between mechanical and civil which do you guys think Is more suitable for a lady in terms of job opportunities, self fulfillment and utilization of potentials. please give reasons for each answer..
Re: Mechanical Engineering And Civil Engineering Which Is More Suitable For A Lady? by Lilprincey(m): 9:41am On Jan 27, 2015
For me i think it's civil..based on the nature of their studies but it also depends on the individual
Re: Mechanical Engineering And Civil Engineering Which Is More Suitable For A Lady? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 27, 2015
Lilprincey:
For me i think it's civil..based on the nature of their studies but it also depends on the individual
yea in study mode mechanical is tougher, but which do u think will suit a lady better or which has better employment opportunities for a lady.
Re: Mechanical Engineering And Civil Engineering Which Is More Suitable For A Lady? by akaahs(m): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
Civil engineering idle 4 a female bcause dere re various professional careers like structural enginer that u can be using Auto cad in designing structures if ur good in it u don't need 2 stress urself.Good luck
Re: Mechanical Engineering And Civil Engineering Which Is More Suitable For A Lady? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
akaahs:
Civil engineering idle 4 a female bcause dere re various professional careers like structural enginer that u can be using Auto cad in designing structures if ur good in it u don't need 2 stress urself.Good luck
thanks so which are u sayn is better?
Re: Mechanical Engineering And Civil Engineering Which Is More Suitable For A Lady? by MRosario(m): 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
Civil Engineering

2 Likes

Re: Mechanical Engineering And Civil Engineering Which Is More Suitable For A Lady? by Lilprincey(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2015
Sylvyangel:
yea in study mode mechanical is tougher, but which do u think will suit a lady better or which has better employment opportunities for a lady.
Civil..
Re: Mechanical Engineering And Civil Engineering Which Is More Suitable For A Lady? by Mjorie: 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
Babes, go for the course of your choice, enjoy the course and make sure you finish with a good grade. There is nothing like mechanical engineering is harder! Debunk it. trust me, you can do it if you want just take your mathematics and strength of materials courses very seriously so that you can have a good background. What people might say is their perspective and not what it is!

I think what you should be looking at is the applications of these fields that interests you. If you love constructions (buildings, bridges and all) go for civil, if you're a babe that loves machines go for your mech then! You might just become an airframe and powerplant engineer one day.

The key at the end of the day is to study hard and dont fall for those deceivers in the name of boyfriend when you get into school. With the help of God you'll excel.

Cheers dear

2 Likes

Re: Mechanical Engineering And Civil Engineering Which Is More Suitable For A Lady? by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2015
Mjorie:
Babes, go for the course of your choice, enjoy the course and make sure you finish with a good grade. There is nothing like mechanical engineering is harder! Debunk it. trust me, you can do it if you want just take your mathematics and strength of materials courses very seriously so that you can have a good background. What people might say is their perspective and not what it is!

I think what you should be looking at is the applications of these fields that interests you. If you love constructions (buildings, bridges and all) go for civil, if you're a babe that loves machines go for your mech then! You might just become an airframe and powerplant engineer one day.

The key at the end of the day is to study hard and dont fall for those deceivers in the name of boyfriend when you get into school. With the help of God you'll excel.

Cheers dear
thanks a lot
Re: Mechanical Engineering And Civil Engineering Which Is More Suitable For A Lady? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sylvyangel:
thanks a lot
sylvangel my nairaland sweetheart but nerdy real life. cry
Sylvyangel:
thanks a lot
sylvangel my nairaland sweetheart but nerdy real life.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Ict Training Firm. / Urgent!!! Pls I Need Where To Learn Cisco Datacenter In Lagos / Nigeria Army 71 Regular Intake Help And Guildline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.