Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,215 members, 7,839,134 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Adolescent View On The Election Brouhaha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adolescent View On The Election Brouhaha (413 Views)

CBN-Hajj Brouhaha: Tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots. / Presidency Reacts To Brouhaha Over Telegraph Interview-pilot Newspaper / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adolescent View On The Election Brouhaha by nurey(m): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2015
Good day my fellow Nigerians no matter your religion ethnicity or culture you are still my mother and father, my brothers and sisters, I am not an avid follower of politics but categorically I have a say concerning the affairs of the Nation which is suppose to raise me, protect me, support me and provide and enabling environment for its people.

Now that election is round the corner party faithfuls are trying to sway meaningful Nigerians to cast their votes for the party inorder for continuity or change which ever God ordain but we as citizen must weigh our options 4 years of change or continuity if not well utilize can move any nation backwards and that is why we must put all biased based sentiments and hatred aside and start to think of our children's children's future because a damaged present leaves a shattered and battered future.

I am not here to batter or lay fingers and blame on anyone, but if our fore fathers had done what ANYBODY could do and not leave it for SOMEBODY who though EVERYBODY had taken a step but ended up been done by NOBODY we won't find ourselves in this damaged situation which needs a redeemer.

I can attest that there have been some positive change during our incumbent presidents tenure though at a very slow pace which is expected after so many years of neglect but more still needs to be done, and some core areas which could have benefited the economy at large were neglected (agriculture, industrialization, transportation, infrastructure to mention a few).

As for the opposition party, blaming a party and not Nigerians who went ahead to elect a dysfunctional (so to say) leader is just cowardly and unethical, I won't make an ESSAY of my take but I would implore NIGERIANS to SECURE their FUTURE by voting the RIGHT CANDIDATE which they have made critical and unscrupulous research on, vote for him and let him come in and do the job.

From a NIGERIAN who wants a better future for his unborn FUTURE generation.

(1) (Reply)

On Corruption And Gej`s Administration / Daughter Of Presidential Aspirant Quits Twitter / Salient Questions Before You Vote Come Feb 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.