Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] (5387 Views)

2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday / Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister / Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by agabakennedy: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2015
Before you read the story,the pics are not old pics as wrongly said by some people.Look at 2face's wedding ring,can you see it?The pics were taken on Sunday(he started putting the rings after his wedding with Annie).

These kissing pics are actually viral on the BBM and people seem to be celebrating the coming together of these two but please Hold your fire right there and read what actually happened to warrant this kiss between Tuface and his baby
mama Pero Adeniyi...
Hold your fire!!

Unknown to many Tuface and Pero Adeniyi the mother of his three kids have been in touch
despite the fact that Tuface married Annie when Pero had just brought to bed his 6th child,their third together.My source whispers that they are very very Good friends - for the sake of the children they have
together.....

It is also whispered that Tuface is a lover of his kids and makes sure that all his Children from the three woman (Sunmbo,Pero and Annie) have contact with one another and he does not fail in his duty as Father to all his seven kids.

Anytime he is in America,he visits Pero and his kids and spends time with them but this does not go down well with his wife Annie Macualay.

According to insiders, ''Annie has been fighting Pero to stay away from Tuface and she does not want him to have any contact whatsoever with pero or the kids she had for him but the musician has turned a blind eye to her plea and this results in constant fights between them,forget all the instagram display you see''.

This kissing picture and others that looked cosy of Tuface and Pero together was ALLEGEDLY taken at Rumours nightclub on Sunday night of January
26,2015.My source squeals further ''I dont know if they
planned to meet there or it was a coincidence but Pero and Tuface were at the club together and
Annie stormed in ready for a fight,infact she was ready to tear down the place because Tuface had not been home for days due to another bout of nagging on the pero issue.Pero and Tuface were seated at the VIP section all cosy and laughing and having the time of their lives and when Annie stormed in,the club management sensed trouble and asked her to come with them into a room so that Tuface could
join her there and talk things out.
But when Annie went into the room,she was locked in for some time and by the time she was
let out,the fun was over and Pero had left whilst Tuface was about to leave.

The kissing pic you see up there (or down further depending on where you eyes are situated) was snapped when Annie was locked in...''

Sources claim that all is not well between Tuface and Annie because the frequent fight over Pero has taken a toll on their marriage and got worse when
Annie allegedly sent threatening mails to Pero and wouldnt let her be to the embarrassment of her
hubby.

Let me explain it further exactly as it was recounted ''Anytime Annie and tuface quarrelled,she blamed it on Pero and vented out her anger via phone calls or strongly worded emails cussing out Pero and calling her kids
names...''Sources claim that Pero who is currently in Nigeria on a business trip is not romantically entangled with Tuface in any way and has moved on with her love life but that the two are however best of friends.

I pray God gives tuface the strength to survive the drama in his life right now....I pray God gives him the wisdom of Solomon in the bible to be able to handle all the women in his life without causing any pain....
The story i have told is the version recounted by olofofos,there is definitely another version and this space is available to run it in the spirit of fair play.

Source: http:///amp87

1 Like

Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by veave(f): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2015
Ehen? Tell me more

1 Like

Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by Joshkid(m): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2015
veave:
Ehen? Tell me more
see as She serious Lyk person wey dey write Jamb!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by remsonik(f): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2015
Make I spread my mat for here. This story sweet o but is the pero not married to a pastor or so?? A pastor's wife in that position.
Smh, the fire people bring on themselves when they don't keep their libido in check!! If his marriage packs up I won't pity him in any way.

1 Like

Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by veave(f): 11:00am On Jan 27, 2015
Joshkid:
see as She serious Lyk person wey dey write Jamb!!! grin

Hmmmn... d year i write jamb. you fit still dey kinder-ga.. ooo

2 Likes

Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by Joshkid(m): 11:05am On Jan 27, 2015
veave:

Hmmmn... d year i write jamb. you fit still dey kinder-ga.. ooo
wrote nt write... probably u still a Jambite till nw!!.grin
Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2015
Annie what where you expecting? To hav 2face all for urself?, hhmmm, it's hard.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by farano(f): 11:14am On Jan 27, 2015
Kiss of life grin

2 Likes

Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by veave(f): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2015
Joshkid:
wrote nt write... probably u still a Jambite till nw!!.grin

Oga english teacher, if only you could read well, you would have realized that was pidgin english.
Thank you...

10 Likes

Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by Joshkid(m): 11:20am On Jan 27, 2015
veave:

Oga english teacher, if only you could read well, you would have realized that was pidgin english.
Thank you...
I will continue the argument with u nt until u tender ur O'level .result with at least a Credit pass in English!gringrin

1 Like

Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by veave(f): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2015
Joshkid:
I will continue the argument with u nt until u tender ur O'level .result with at least a Credit pass in English!gringrin

Honey, i'm not contesting for anything abeg. Not even for the post of who else shares my surname with me. Its as good/bad as that...
You can ask the politicians (you know them) for that...

1 Like

Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by Joshkid(m): 11:28am On Jan 27, 2015
veave:

Honey, i'm not contesting for anything abeg. Not even for the post of who else shares my surname with me. Its as good/bad as that...
You can ask the politicians (you know them) for that...
Tz that word (Honey) that regulated my countenance...nw I will agree to ur view! wink
Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by veave(f): 11:31am On Jan 27, 2015
Joshkid:
Tz that word (Honey) that regulated my countenance...nw I will agree to ur view! wink

Ok embarassed
Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by ROZZAYY(f): 11:39am On Jan 27, 2015
Once a player, always a player annie shuld be redy to face it till she kicks d bucket, or she joins her colleagues in d divorce ministry

1 Like

Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by blank(f): 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
remsonik:
Make I spread my mat for here. This story sweet o but is the pero not married to a pastor or so?? A pastor's wife in that position.
Smh, the fire people bring on themselves when they don't keep their libido in check!! If his marriage packs up I won't pity him in any way.

Nooo. Sunbo is the one married to a pastor and having the best of married life. This one is the other babymama based in the UK.

3 Likes

Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by remsonik(f): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
blank:

Nooo. Sunbo is the one married to a pastor and having the best of married life. This one is the other babymama based in the UK.
Ok. But some women are wicked
Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by stexsy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
na Buhari cause am but who cares? If him like make suck her dat wont stop Buhari frm failing after contesting for d 'forth' time according to his daughter,,,,,,lolzz
Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by benkings(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hehehehhehe,dis is one hell of gobe!...
Lesson: No be by doing ur marriage for dubai nai e go take last oo

Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by zitalin(f): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
M in no way related to annie bu i feel her pain so much. Sometimes itz not really about who gets the ring.marriage i belive shud be abt happiness nd security. I really pity girls who tink marriage is a do or die affair. cry

1 Like

Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by adanduka: 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
She signed up for the job.

1 Like

Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Story that touch.
Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by chijoy7(f): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
married man and married woman
Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by vega84(m): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tuface has made mistakes early in his stardom,hav children here and there is mistake that he has to live wit. Bt the wahala never even start cos wen the children grows older they battle of daddy's attettions will brew. Nw 2baba y did u marry Annie? Wen u knw she doesn't hav ur heart completely?.............................anyway I dnt even like that Annie self!!
Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by iamrealdeji(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tuface likes unattractive girls

1 Like

Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by fairygeh(f): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Na wa o.i wanna believe this picture is old cos I saw on another thread that tuface was with Annie last night in their home.
Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
2face is careless
Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by binie: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
You can only blame tufaces action on the nights shayo (liquor) nothing more.
Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by Roum(m): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Tuface likes unattractive girls
I swear!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by jadelyn007(f): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Pero and tuface can't get enough of each other. Annie should take a chill pill, you knew what you were getting into but you went ahead.

Pero doesn't plan on leaving tuface for you alone after having 3kids for him, twin boys and a girl for that matter. She owns the house, you own the title, Better get used to it

Seems like the babes honeypot is made of diamonds that's why tuface keeps going back for more. grin

By the way I noticed that in most of tuface and annie's pic, tuface never smiles. But look at the way he is shining his 32 in this pic with pero, yeye man!

1 Like

Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by ideee03(f): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Orisirisi...nan here i dey.
Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by enoqueen: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Its not easy dealing with baby mama.

the drama will always be there, Annie should know better.
The best thing to do is act as if u don't care.
Re: Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ] by 1960chic(f): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
She need to relax

Her children needs her

....Alive

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Shut Down Lagos Last Night! Here Are All The Exciting Photos / Ibrahim Chatta Sex Tape Leaked With Sexy Nollywood Actress (video) / Throwback Photo:IBB And Late Sani Abacha As Young Soldiers Strolling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.