Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Nigerian Youth Will Vote For You If You Can Do These.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youth Will Vote For You If You Can Do These.. (453 Views)

Youth will Drink More Alcohol If Buhari Pays #5000 Allowance- Okorocha / Youth Will Solve Nigeria’s Problems — Buhari / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youth Will Vote For You If You Can Do These.. by ProfGday(m): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2015
How Does The Reduction Of Petrol From #97 To #87 Influence The Sealed
Decision Of The Youths In Nigeria
Reducing the price of La Casera would have been better. If they wants we
youths to vote for them , they should do the following;
1. Reduce the subscription of BlackBerry to N200
2. Make sure ATM dispenses as low as #50 naira notes
3. I phone 6 is as low as 2,500 thousand.
4. NTA would change their boring station tone.
5. Corpers should be given 70k per month
6. Free Calls from 7p.m till 10pm
Guys What Do You think?

Awaiting ur honourable views and opinions..................
Re: Nigerian Youth Will Vote For You If You Can Do These.. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2015
Wake up from sleep gentleman......Iletimoo!
Re: Nigerian Youth Will Vote For You If You Can Do These.. by Gooci(m): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2015
well, i think you are honourably jocking grin
Re: Nigerian Youth Will Vote For You If You Can Do These.. by ProfGday(m): 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Wake up from sleep gentleman......Iletimoo!

lol
Re: Nigerian Youth Will Vote For You If You Can Do These.. by ProfGday(m): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Gooci:
well, i think you are honourably jocking grin
I'm serious mhen............

(1) (Reply)

Ideas On Improving The Country?? / Lagos State 2015 Governorship Debate - Part I / BEST Rating Platform-gej Vs BUHARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.