Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) (9672 Views)

I Am Pleased I Am Back, I Am Feeling Much Better Now. - President Buhari (Pic) / DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by Itulah(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
Look what I found today in my grandpa archives.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by kilokeys(m): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
buhari is finished

ill advice his supporters to be careful when passing the Afrikaan shrine in ikeja o..

dem go quench igbo for ya eye

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
No be 2day we know nah, even Affidavit-swearing Peoples Congress can bear witness also.. And this why Fela said, "Driver Cause Accident But, Buhari come Jail The Conductor..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by PhockPhockMan: 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
Buhari is a confirmed beast.

11 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by starlingbawa(m): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
No be 2day we know nah, Affidavit-swearing Peoples Congress can bear witness also.. And this why Fela said, "Driver Cause Accident But, Buhari come Jail The Conductor..

'Affidavit-swearing peoples congress' grin grin

You are too funny, my friend...

6 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
Buhari is a despot!!!

6 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by Samchelsea(m): 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
We know them and come Failbuhari 14th we will tell them to their face

8 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by asEdeyHOT: 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
Where is the evidence that this was by Buhari?

5 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
Is dis the issue based campaign you promised us Personally, I'm tired of hearing Buhari dis Buhari that? Market ur own product, tell us what you have for us, stop talking about what happened in the '80s.

16 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
starlingbawa:

'Affidavit-swearing peoples congress' grin grin

You are too funny, my friend...
no b my fault, dey funny demselves finish nah. smiley
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by stebell(m): 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
Say No to APC

Vote wisely.
Vote for freedom of speech etc

Vote GeJ

5 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by BRAV0O(m): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
What a shame
They don't no what they want
They say they will defeat him during election
Yet they want the election postpone
They say he's an easy ride that gej will win the election landslides
Yet they keep black mailing him

What a shame from their side , cus they don't know what they want
All we see is fear in their eyes
It was their fear that will even make us to demand for his victory!
And I look at the nonsense post
I'll just call it a big shame

!

11 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by johnmartus(m): 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
Itulah:
Look what I found today in my grandpa archives.

you're a big fool liar trouble maker i pray you and jonathan can bear the consequence of what you about to cause i saw this picture on ait and nta yesterday they will think they're doing so to ridiculous general buhri they should know that nigerians have reject them

2 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by o42austino(m): 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
We cant afford this kind of leadership again.

2 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by yakubuomowumi: 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
#SCAMBUHAR AKA BOKO HARI AKA AFFIDAVIT PEOPLE'S CONGRESS

2 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by Itulah(m): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
johnmartus:
you're a big fool liar trouble maker i pray you and jonathan can bear the consequence of what you about to cause i saw this picture on ait and nta yesterday they will think they're doing so to ridiculous general buhri they should know that nigerians have reject them

Mumu, ode. You need to be use as burnt offering in Okija shrine for vomiting that magnitude of lie. Where on earth did you see these picture on AIT? I can see your previous generation and present which you now belong to don`t even own a TV. Goat tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
Op, you are a big liar! Show us the date on the newspaper. This beating wasn't during Buhari regime.

Fela was beaten but it was during Obasanjo's regime. The truth to the matter is that, Fela was molesting young ladies unchallenged, puffing hemp in the open, and creating nuisance on his street when the soldiers visited him and gave him the beaten of his life. Let. Gen Danjuma supervised the beating of Fela.

Soldiers are still beating Nigerians up till today. Are we going to blame Jonathan because soldiers are still beating Nigerians today?

5 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by asadike(f): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Buhari, am sorry but I can't vote for u, your wickedness is something else

3 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by AgreatMan: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
d dates r blurred out. Could hv been any other military ruler.

2 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by hyfr(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Yorubers should see this. cool hey is that fela's ass ?

1 Like

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
Fela sef no dey hear word. grin

He's still a legend though.

1 Like

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
My hero was tortured cry

2 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
datalossvictim1:
My hero was tortured cry
But if Fela was a true activist,why didn't he diss Babangida in his songs? Just because Babangida freed him from jail,and he kept mute about the corruption during Babangida's time? He kept mute as if he didn't know Babangida killed Dele Giwa,as if he didn't know Babangida was stealing heavily,then Fela is the type that would keep mute if you bribe him
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
The History of Nigeria...from Back in the days can be found here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16vubBIx-T0

Educate yourselves!
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by hedonistic: 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
hatbricker:
Is dis the issue based campaign you promised us Personally, I'm tired of hearing Buhari dis Buhari that? Market ur own product, tell us what you have for us, stop talking about what happened in the '80s.

Tomorrow, when a suitor shows up to marry your daughter, and people are telling you about his past record of armed robbery, violent occultism, and serial rape, feel free to shut them up and concentrate on the suitor' s current pretensions. Give your daughter to that armed robber, occultist, and rapist suitor regardless of his past records.

13 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by nwafuluozoh: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
hedonistic:

Tomorrow, when a suitor shows up to marry your daughter, and people are telling you about his past record of armed robbery, violent occultism, and serial rape, feel free to shut them up and concentrate on the suitor' s current pretensions. Give tour daughter to that armed robber, occultist, and rapist suitor regardless of his past records.
Good one there!

4 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by Arysexy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
Buhari is worst than adolf hitler!

See fela back!

OMG!

This man is a devil, and apc want to sell this adigboroja product to us.

God forbid.

5 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by mrmetoo1: 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
LIARS!! Go watch "finding fela", the beating was during OBJ's time

3 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by Henrypraise: 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
Buhari flogged/ jail ur fathers, n u tink he is cumin to invite u to dinner? Na poison u wan chop u no knw.

2 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by Xwaggzdude: 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
stebell:
Say No to APC

Vote wisely.
Vote for freedom of speech etc

Vote GeJ
and what are you?
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by stebell(m): 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Xwaggzdude:
and what are you?

The man matching ur head at all tyms.
Re: Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) by bakila: 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
Fela son will soon decamp to APC from no party affiliation because of OP CLEVERNESS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari will not force Ministers, aides to take pay cut –Presidency / Buhari Ends DSTV Exclusive Rights On EPL Matches / Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.