Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas (6666 Views)

BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy / Blood Shed In Gaza. Is This The Beginning Of World War 3? / Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by JJYOU: 12:38am On Dec 27, 2008
RichyBlacK:

When the RRR are in denial, they scream "they just hate us!". Puleeeaaaze!

Why wouldn't Arabs hate Israel? Israel dehumanizes Arabs everyday, and you want them to love their oppressors? Hissssss!

When Israel learns to treat Arabs as humans and also learn to live in peace with its neighbors, instead of using US taxpayer-funded military equipment to kill innocent Arab women and children, then the hate will stop.

i tot it was our christian duty and responsibility to tell truth at all time. good and sound judgement is a must for the christian man my brother.
4 Play:

Moreso, if he has repeatedly made it clear that he seeks nothing but the destruction of the sun.

Why is Richy advancing a view about Hamas' theological stance that Hamas does not advocate? If it was a false impression, Hamas has not exactly ever demonstrated any willingness to correct it, instead, they have done the reverse.

It seems a case of, if Richy doesn't like the facts, he invents an alternative state of affairs that he finds more preferable, even if incompatible with reality.
how can a christian even imagine defending hamas let alone being their mouth piece on NL.
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 27, 2008
Dont expect the truth from RichyBlack, its an allergy he has.
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by blackspade(m): 3:16am On Dec 27, 2008
@ davidylan

Sharrup! You do not know me, so do not hurl insults towards me because I have expressed my opinion. Israel is an apartheid state in my opinion, and i'm not anti-semetic AT ALL. I am however unsurprised you labeled me as one, after all that's what all pro-zionists say when someone is against their oppressive moves. Israel is basically a new era colonist country that is only out for it's interests.
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 27, 2008
blackspade:

@ davidylan

Sharrup! You do not know me, so do not hurl insults towards me because I have expressed my opinion. Israel is an apartheid state in my opinion, and i'm not anti-semetic AT ALL. I am however unsurprised you labeled me as one, after all that's what all pro-zionists say when someone is against their oppressive moves. Israel is basically a new era colonist country that is only out for it's interests.

You shld do the shutting up. Go read up on history or pick up the newspapers instead of feeding on a steady diet of false anti-semitic information.

Israel is a colonist country? the same Israel that gave back the Sinai which is at least 2 times the size of the entire country of Israel after the 1967 war?
The same Israel that has been begging Egypt to take back Gaza? The same Israel trying to get the Syrians to take back the Golan if they will renounce Iran? The same Israel that unilaterally withdrew from Gaza only to recieve rockets and missiles in return?
The same Israel negotiating with those belligerent terrorists in the WB (that was originally part of Israel until Jordan forcefully annexed it in 1948) to give them 93.7% of the WB?

If you're talking about new era colonies then look no further than Jordan which is 85% of the original mandate of palestine given as a gift by the british to the Sheiks from Mecca.

Next time read a history book before making noise like an empty barrel
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 27, 2008
Uncle richy . . . when next you intend to plagiarise a website pls reference it.

http://www.discoverdvforum.com/when-will-israel-ever-be-recognized-as-the-apartheid-state-it-is-t313971/
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by sleekp1: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2008
Apart from preventing people from serving God at Christmas, the latest news is that Israel has killed at least 40 Palestinians. What sort of race would wage a war at Christmas because your neighbour (on whose land you live) got angry and shoots a homemade rocket at you?
Obama should stop the multi-billion dollar America sends each year to arm the Israelis.
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by sleekp1: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2008
@davidylan
This is tongue in cheek but plagiarism should be the least of your worries, you should worry who to spend 2009 Xmas with. From my research I see you're looking for a "white woman". My friend, you'd still be unmarried at age 50. Go get some hoe from your hood and you'd find out the world is not such a bad place.

PS
RichyBlack is probably enjoying Xmas, its time you rejoin the world and enjoy Xmas too.
Happy Xmas.
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by Afam(m): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2008
@RichyBlack,

The likes of TayoD, davidylan etc will do anything to avoid the real issues raised. They will create diversions and hope that you focus on them.

Even this sad development is being covered up by this clown davidylan?

God help us.
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by dayokanu(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2008
@Afam,
Who started this offensive? Obviously militants from Gaza and Nobody in Palestine deemed it fit to control or stop them.

please No one should mention disproportionate response here

The offensive began eight days after a six-month truce between Israel and the militants expired. The Israeli army says Palestinian militants have fired some 300 rockets and mortars at Israeli targets over the past week, and in recent days, Israeli leaders had threatened to launch a major offensive.
"There is a time for calm and there is a time for fighting, and now is the time for fighting," said Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak, vowing to expand the operation if necessary.
Asked earlier if Hamas political leaders might be targeted next, military spokeswoman Maj. Avital Leibovich said, "Any Hamas target is a target."

Israel left Gaza in 2005 after a 38-year occupation, but the withdrawal did not lead to better relations with Palestinians in the territory as Israeli officials had hoped

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081227/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_palestinians
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by 4Play(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2008
davidylan:

Uncle richy . . . when next you intend to plagiarise a website please reference it.

http://www.discoverdvforum.com/when-will-israel-ever-be-recognized-as-the-apartheid-state-it-is-t313971/

Na today you sabi say Richy be the typical copy and paste plagiarist that pollutes NL?
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by Bastage: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2008
Israel is a colonist country? the same Israel that gave back the Sinai which is at least 2 times the size of the entire country of Israel after the 1967 war?
The same Israel that has been begging Egypt to take back Gaza? The same Israel trying to get the Syrians to take back the Golan if they will renounce Iran? The same Israel that unilaterally withdrew from Gaza only to recieve rockets and missiles in return?
The same Israel negotiating with those belligerent terrorists in the WB (that was originally part of Israel until Jordan forcefully annexed it in 1948) to give them 93.7% of the WB?

I never agree with this idiot.
But even I have to admit the truth of his words here.
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by Afam(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2008
dayokanu:

@Afam,
Who started this offensive? Obviously militants from Gaza and Nobody in Palestine deemed it fit to control or stop them.

Israel is still occupying lands belonging to the people of Palestine. Cease fires that fail to address the core issues raised even by a legitimate (democratically elected Hamas government that the West and Israel have refused to recognize) government don't mean anything.

we must learn to empathize my friend, that is the only you will see things objectively.

dayokanu:

please No one should mention disproportionate response here

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081227/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_palestinians

How you take know? Of course, we cannot conclude or discuss the problems between Israel and Palestine without talking about disproportionate response. Unless you believe that 1 Israeli life is worth 2000 Palestinian lives, is that it?

Compliments of the season. Let us hope that this Christmas period will help us begin to look at the problems in the Middle East with objectivity, fairness and fear of God.

There is no justification for the killing of any innocent person whether the killer is militant, suicide bomber, Israeli government with the usual disproportionate response.
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by 4Play(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2008
Afam:

Israel is still occupying lands belonging to the people of Palestine. Cease fires that fail to address the core issues raised even by a legitimate (democratically elected Hamas government that the West and Israel have refused to recognize) government don't mean anything.

If occupation is at fault, strange since Hamas' irredentist views go beyond that, then Israel's withdrawal from Gaza should have heralded a new dawn of peace, no be so? Instead, Israel's withdrawal heralded an escalation of violence.

If a ceasefire is not worth it until the fundamental issues are resolved, then the Palestinians, and their sympathisers, should stop whining when the inevitable consequences of the absence of a cease fire, violence, is inflicted on Palestinians. Putting it colloquially, if you fail to cease fire, you must be prepared to face fire.

we must learn to empathize my friend, that is the only you will see things objectively.

Empathy shouldn't be one-sided. What about empathy for Israelis who have to face a daily barrage of rockets? The consequence of an act of graciousness on the part of Israel, pulling out of Gaza.

How you take know? Of course, we cannot conclude or discuss the problems between Israel and Palestine without talking about disproportionate response. Unless you believe that 1 Israeli life is worth 2000 Palestinian lives, is that it?

Proportionality is a red herring. The rightness or wrongness of any measure in this conflict is not a question of totting up each side's body count.

Compliments of the season. Let us hope that this Christmas period will help us begin to look at the problems in the Middle East with objectivity, fairness and fear of God.

Amen! On one side,you have Israel, prepared to accept a 2 state solution and has put in practice this principle by pulling out from Gaza. On the other, you have Hamas, still wedded to the theological position that Israel must be wiped off the map.

No objective or fair minded person can fail to see where the biggest obstacle to peace is.

There is no justification for the killing of any innocent person whether the killer is militant, suicide bomber, Israeli government with the usual disproportionate response.

True, Israel does not justify such. Can't say the same for Hamas, what is clear is that innocent people will be caught up in any conflict between a Govt exercising its legal rights to protect its people and an organisation that poses an existential threat to the said Govt.
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2008
sleek_p:

Apart from preventing people from serving God at Christmas, the latest news is that Israel has killed at least 40 Palestinians. What sort of race would wage a war at Christmas because your neighbour (on whose land you live) got angry and shoots a homemade rocket at you?
Obama should stop the multi-billion dollar America sends each year to arm the Israelis.

what sort of idiot would expect another nation to sit quietly while its neighbour fires home-made rockets at defenceless citizens?

sleek_p:

@davidylan
This is tongue in cheek but plagiarism should be the least of your worries, you should worry who to spend 2009 Xmas with. From my research I see you're looking for a "white woman". My friend, you'd still be unmarried at age 50. Go get some hoe from your hood and you'd find out the world is not such a bad place.

To respond to this is to dignify an irresponsible and illiterate lunatic. Go play in the jokes section where your kind congregate.
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2008
225 mostly hamas militants dead today. They havent got the message just yet . . . Hamas is going down soon.

People need to be told that if you live by the sword you have to be ready to perish by it.
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by 4Play(m): 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2008
I don't think these attacks would damage Hamas though, certainly not in the short term. I don't know what new tactic the IDF is trying that it hasn't tried before that will eliminate Hamas

Only when Hamas begins to lose credibility amongst the Palestinian people will it be liquidated, or at least, condemned to the fringes. For now, the IDF attacks are about retribution and curtailing their ability to launch attacks on Israel.
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by JJYOU: 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2008
bro david, you are not preaching to the choir here. most naija people are used to hausa killing them slowly and getting away with it.  thank God for the americans and jews that can't call their cousins in the middle east bluff
4 Play:

I don't think these attacks would damage Hamas though, certainly not in the short term. I don't know what new tactic the IDF is trying that it hasn't tried before that will eliminate Hamas

Only when Hamas begins to lose credibility amongst the Palestinian people will it be liquidated, or at least, condemned to the fringes. For now, the IDF attacks are about retribution and curtailing their ability to launch attacks on Israel.
sadly they wont because they have their fingers on all sorts of dodgy businesses
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2008
In my opinion this wont remove HAMAS but it will send a very strong message that Israel will no longer sit by and let rockets rain down on its defenceless citizens.

I dont advocate a ground invasion though, its what HAMAS wants . . . another photo op.
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by TayoD1(m): 12:01am On Dec 28, 2008
Can someone please tell me when last Isreal bombed the West Bank? Could it be then that Isreal will not be bombing Gaza today if no rockets were fired at Isreal from there?
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by JJYOU: 12:15am On Dec 28, 2008
all the apologists for hamas wont answer you
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 28, 2008
Tayo-D:

Can someone please tell me when last Isreal bombed the West Bank? Could it be then that Isreal will not be bombing Gaza today if no rockets were fired at Isreal from there?

Expect a response along the line of:

a. disproportionate response
b. moral equivalence
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by dayokanu(m): 1:10am On Dec 28, 2008
(democratically elected Hamas government that the West and Israel have refused to recognize) government don't mean anything.

You are bothered about the west not recognising Hamas but what about vowing to wipe out Israel? That is Okay by you I guess.

Who decides the ratio of lifes to take as a propertionate response. If you attack me first I might adopt the ratio of 1:1billion. Its at my discretion. Kill my brother so I would tell you to bring your brother for me to kill? Rape my sister and I would tell you to bring your sister for me to rape?
You must be kidding!!!

If you strike me with home made rockets then I have a justification to reply with anything in my capacity.
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by McKren(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2008
Sometimes its not easy to figure out what these Hamas leaders think?

You launch katusha rockets into people's town and because you kill one person you hope that the other side owe you a responsibility to also launch Katusha rockets in other to kill not more than one person.

Wars and agression are no child's play and people fight them with what they got.
Hamas is being confused by tough talk by President Ahmedinajad, there is not a lot he can do. And all this media propaganda after attacking Isreal by Hamas is just funny.

Ehud Barak will surely not buy any of that, unfortunately I will like to see this war continue for a couple of days. It might just be the needed recipe for peace as people of Gaza may begin to appreciate the concilatory tone of President Mahmud Abbas.
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by otokx(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2008
its HAMAS that have prevented the entire population from celebrating the peace that Jesus brings.
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by Bastage: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2008
To show how much Hamas cares about it's own people.

"Egypt has opened its border with Gaza at Rafah to let the injured seek treatment there.
But the Egyptian foreign minister has accused Hamas of not allowing injured Palestinians to leave Gaza to seek treatment, even though much-needed medical supplies are waiting at the nearby El-Arish airport.
US ambassador Zalmay Khalilzad suggested Hamas held the key to restoring calm. He was implicitly backed up from Cairo by Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas - whose Fatah faction is a bitter rival of Hamas. "We could have avoided what happened," Mr Abbas said, saying the Islamist group should have renewed the ceasefire before it lapsed."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7801662.stm

"Egypt says the Hamas militant group, which controls Gaza, is preventing hundreds of wounded Palestinians from leaving for treatment in Egypt.
Cairo says dozens of empty ambulances are at the Rafah crossing - the only one to Gaza which avoids Israel.
Egypt has helicopters and doctors on standby at the Rafah crossing.
There are also up to 40 ambulances waiting to go into Gaza to bring out the most seriously wounded. Tonnes of medical supplies have arrived at the nearby airport of El-Arish.
But the Egyptian authorities say that, at the moment, they have no-one to treat.
Egypt's Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit said the wounded were "barred from crossing" and he blamed "those in control of Gaza" for putting the lives of the injured at risk."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7801881.stm
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by Afam(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2008
dayokanu:

You are bothered about the west not recognising Hamas but what about vowing to wipe out Israel? That is Okay by you I guess.

No, I am worried about the hypocrisy and double standards of the West. They promise to export democracy to the Middle East and yet a free and fair election that brought Hamas to power is being rejected because stooges did not get to win the elections.

dayokanu:

Who decides the ratio of lifes to take as a propertionate response. If you attack me first I might adopt the ratio of 1:1billion. Its at my discretion. Kill my brother so I would tell you to bring your brother for me to kill? Rape my sister and I would tell you to bring your sister for me to rape?
You must be kidding!!!

I hear you loud and clear. I am sure people like you would have been condemning the Odi massacre. If positive then that is another hypocrisy at play.

dayokanu:

If you strike me with home made rockets then I have a justification to reply with anything in my capacity.

Home made rockets are being used today because Palestine has not been granted statehood so they cannot deal on arms at the international level. For now the so called militants have to settle for smuggling of arms to survive.

The West and Israel knows too well that once a 2 state solution materializes Israel will not roll in tanks into Palestinian lands at will. This is a fact. A fact that will not make the US insult or harass countries like India or even Pakistan.

JJYOU:

So, people that do not expressly agree with your views no matter how warped are apologists? It is a shame that people like you are allowed to use discussion forums.

@4Play,

I have read your responses. Many thanks but you must realize that your submissions are still far from being objective and sincere. It is obvious from your posts where you support regardless of the correctness or otherwise.

In any case, let us all hope that the coming year will usher in hope, peace and love for one another as it makes no sense to be wasting innocent lives every now and then.

Let us also remember that Arabs were not responsible for the holocaust but Europeans especially Germans so it does not make any sense for Israel to be seeing those that allowed them to settle down in the middle east as enemies. Israel could have been resettled in Africa if that plan had worked so let us not be informed that Israel had lived in the present day Israel from day 1.
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by Tornadoz(m): 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2008
@Tayo-D

They were not bombing Gaza but were still making incursions into Gaza during the "truce". Gaza was and remain the largest concentration camp in the world thanks to the Jews.

@JJYOU

Progressives tend to reply useful discourse
It would be  full time job if progressives on Nairaland reply all asinine statements by blowhards like you. Do professional debaters get's paid where you live?

@Davidylan
First and foremost please free yourself from the difficulty of dealing with logic, and what am saying will all make sense. Now what you don't get is, you can't take a peoples land and not expect resistance. You really are a champion in this sort of "logic".
Equivocation my friend has its limits. In your warped mind shutting off Gaza and systematically destroying its economy and its people its OK as long as there's no protest. Conveniently starving a city of 1.2mil people and making it a concentration camp is
alright by you. Is it possible for you to actually think why the Palestinians resort to the tactics of firing rockets? I say this in the believe you're human and do not actually believe in some of the garbage you spew.
PS
Being an oxymoron made you fail to acknowledge that an eye for an eye would make the world go blind. The disease of hatred is incompatible with Christianity David,  please try other religion.

@4Play
If occupation is at fault, strange since Hamas' irredentist views go beyond that, then Israel's withdrawal from Gaza should have heralded a new dawn of peace, no be so? Instead, Israel's withdrawal heralded an escalation of violence.

Pulling your troops out but maintaining  land and sea blockade was ingenious on the Jews, cause it gave them carte blanche to use latest F16 on those below. Making the Gazans life worthless was a policy concocted by Sharon to provoke a response from the militants so Jews can tell the world "we told you so" see, we told you people so. They also  realized the occupation of Gaza is qualified under "Nuremberg" as crimes against humanity.Did the Jews deserve a trophy for pulling out of Gaza?  Come on!
Being a conservative should not make you a slowpoke by default see.
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by 4Play(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2008
Tornadoz:

@4Play
Pulling your troops out but maintaining  land and sea blockade was ingenious on the Jews, cause it gave them carte blanche to use latest F16 on those below. Making the Gazans life worthless was a policy concocted by Sharon to provoke a response from the militants so Jews can tell the world "we told you so" see, we told you people so. They also  realized the occupation of Gaza is qualified under "Nuremberg" as crimes against humanity.Did the Jews deserve a trophy for pulling out of Gaza?  Come on!
Being a conservative should not make you a slowpoke by default see.

Look at this glib idiot. Probably obtained this crass conjecture from one of his famous neo-Nazi sites. Only black man who copys and pastes Neo-Nazi sites as evidence.

Rocket attacks from Gaza started the very first day of Israel's withdrawal and in the absence of the mentioned blockades. The blockade was imposed subsequently. Blaming the blockade for Hamas' hostility and the rocket attacks will be an inversion of cause and effect, with effect occuring before cause. Put that in your execrable brain, you verminous twit.
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by TayoD1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2008
@Tornadoz,

They were not bombing Gaza but were still making incursions into Gaza during the "truce". Gaza was and remain the largest concentration camp in the world thanks to the Jews.
As 4 Play rightly pointed out, there is something called a "cause and effect" phenomenon. Why didn't Isreal make incursions into the West Bank? Why were the incursions limited only to Gaza, and why is the bombings limited only to Gaza as well?
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 29, 2008
Tornadoz:

@Davidylan
First and foremost please free yourself from the difficulty of dealing with logic, and what am saying will all make sense. Now what you don't get is, you can't take a peoples land and not expect resistance. You really are a champion in this sort of "logic".
Equivocation my friend has its limits. In your warped mind shutting off Gaza and systematically destroying its economy and its people its OK as long as there's no protest. [size=18pt]Conveniently starving a city of 1.2mil people and making it a concentration camp is alright by you.[/size] Is it possible for you to actually think why the Palestinians resort to the tactics of firing rockets? I say this in the believe you're human and do not actually believe in some of the garbage you spew.

Hey look the Gazans are indeed "starving" . . .

You bet the Darfur refugees would wish they could "starve" like that too.

PS: Being an oxymoron made you fail to acknowledge that propaganda is no substitute for truth. The disease of irrational hypocrisy and anti-semitism is incompatible with Christianity tornadoz, please try other religion.
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by RichyBlacK(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2008
davidylan:
Uncle richy . . . when next you intend to plagiarise a website please reference it.

Davidylan,

I did not plagiarize anyone or any website!
I have enough intellectual stamina to produce my own words! Please do a little bit of research next time before accusing me of plagiarism!

Fact
The poster "Fed Up" plagiarized me on http://www.discoverdvforum.com/when-will-israel-ever-be-recognized-as-the-apartheid-state-it-is-t313971/

Proof
My post was made on December 25, 2008, 12:52 PM. See below:

Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas
« #2 on: December 25, 2008, 12:52 PM »
Modify message
The Jewish State continues its oppression of Christians in Gaza. News like these hardly make it to CNN or BBC, but if Jews are prevented in any country from properly celebrating, say Yom Kippur, CNN, BBC, Fox, ABC, NBC, CBS, and the rest of the Western media would scream "Antisemitism!" as breaking news.

Jews have for centuries been persecuted all over the world, however, in today's world they seem to seek their pound of flesh from a world that has oppressed and cursed them in the past. The treatment of Christians in Gaza is despicable and shameful, and cements Israel's reputation as a cold Apartheid state!

Christians all over the world should join hands in solidarity with Christians in Gaza as we all celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. The persecution and oppression of Christians in Gaza by Jews must be condemned by all!

The poster "Fed Up" made his/her post on Dec 26 2008, 03:08 AM. See below:

Fed Up   
post Dec 26 2008, 03:08 AM
Post #2

The Jewish State continues its oppression of Christians in Gaza. News like these hardly make it to CNN or BBC, but if Jews are prevented in any country from properly celebrating, say Yom Kippur, CNN, BBC, Fox, ABC, NBC, CBS, and the rest of the Western media would scream "Antisemitism!" as breaking news.

Jews have for centuries been persecuted all over the world, however, in today's world they seem to seek their pound of flesh from a world that has oppressed and cursed them in the past. The treatment of Christians in Gaza is despicable and shameful, and cements Israel's reputation as a cold Apartheid state!

Christians all over the world should join hands in solidarity with Christians in Gaza as we all celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. The persecution and oppression of Christians in Gaza by Jews must be condemned by all!

Yes, we do not agree on Israel, Palestine, Islam, Muslims, Republicans, US foreign policy, etc., however, trying to discredit my person by posting a bogus claim that I, RichyBlack, plagiarized anyone is unfortunate.

Again, I did not plagiarize any body, rather the poster, "Fed Up", on the other website plagiarized me. I have submitted evidence to show that.

Thank you.
Re: Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas by RichyBlacK(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2008
4 Play:
Na today you sabi say Richy be the typical copy and paste plagiarist that pollutes NL?

4 Play,

Please desist from bearing false witness against me! I did not plagiarize anyone or any website! The poster "Fed Up" plagiarized me on http://www.discoverdvforum.com/when-will-israel-ever-be-recognized-as-the-apartheid-state-it-is-t313971/

Let us draw a line between personal disagreement and character assassination! I have never plagiarized anybody, website or work. I post news articles from news websites (usually posted in color, typically brown) and include the source of the news. I find encyclopedias, e.g., Wikipedia, to be an invaluable resource and sometimes quote paragraphs from Wikipedia, referring to it using "Wikipedia" or "W". When it comes to commentaries and viewpoints, they are entirely my own!

I do not and did not plagiarize anybody or website as Davidylan has unfairly accused me of doing. Please read my response to his post. In my profession, accusations of plagiarism are taken seriously, hence my overt effort to make it clear that I did not plagiarize anyone or website, rather the other poster plagiarized me.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arafat's Body Exhumed For Poison Tests / It’s Over: Saudi Arabia Just Broke The US Dollar / NCC Extends Deadline For SIM-NIN Linkage To July 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.