Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Buy A Plot Of Land Valued @ 8.5m Fo 6.5m.. Only 10 Plots Available @ This Price - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy A Plot Of Land Valued @ 8.5m Fo 6.5m.. Only 10 Plots Available @ This Price (596 Views)

Quick Sales Twin 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan (6.5m With Pix) / VIP Garden Lakowe N8m few plots available. call: 08103934156 / Buy A Plot Of Land Valued @ 8.5m Fo 6.5m.. Only 10 Plots Available @ This Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy A Plot Of Land Valued @ 8.5m Fo 6.5m.. Only 10 Plots Available @ This Price by mayowaakinduro(m): 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Forthright Gardens Annex is located directly behind Forthright Gardens Estate at Magboro behind Punch Place. This estate was designed to meet the yearnings of both the middle and high income class who desire a serene and conducive living environment within and around Lagos Mainland. This estate is in the neighbourhood of Gateway city Estate Scheme and Punch place and has been estimated to be a maximum of 7mins drive from Alausa secretariat.

PROPOSED INFRASTRUCTURE/BENEFITS

Perimeter fencing and Gate

Paved road network and drainage system

24 hour security system

Dedicated transformers

Active recreation/green area

Electricity

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

1. Where is Forthright Gardens Annex?

Forthright Garden Estate is located directly behind Forthright Gardens Estaten, Magboro behind Punch Place, Obafemi Owode Local Government Area of Ogun State.

2. What are the names of other estates or institutions in close proximity to Forthright Gardens Annex?

- Gateway city estate

- Punch place

- Multi trex

3. What title does Forthright Gardens Annex have?

Certificate of Occupancy

4. What is the size of a standard plot at Forthright Garden Estate?

648m2 or 60 x 120ft

5. What is the payment plan?

Smart plan: N10,000,000.00 per plot

6. What other payments must i make before allocation?

The sum of N400, 000.00 for survey plan and Deed of Assignment

7. What do i get after my payment?

Receipt of purchase, letter of allocation, code of conduct, survey plan and Deed of Assignment.

8. Who is responsible for the provision of necessary infrastructures within the estate?

Forthright Properties Limited shall be responsible for the delivery of proposed infrastructures.

9. Is there any restriction to the type of building i can erect?

Yes. There are certain restrictions regarding the size and height of building.

10. Is there any time limit to commence work on my land after allocation?

Allotees are encouraged to take possession and develop their plots within a year of allocation in order to control weeds. Also, where the land is unkept, the developer will keep the land tidy and all expenses incurred shall be transferred to the subscriber.

11. Who is responsible for the management of this estate?

Forthright Properties Limited in conjunction with its consultant and the entire Forthright Gardens Estate Annex Residents Association shall be responsible for the management of the entire estate.

12. How can i make payment?

All payments must be made into the company’s designated bank account.

Call maxwell on 07089841659

Re: Buy A Plot Of Land Valued @ 8.5m Fo 6.5m.. Only 10 Plots Available @ This Price by mayowaakinduro(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2015
Still selling......

Offer lasts while stock is available.
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land Valued @ 8.5m Fo 6.5m.. Only 10 Plots Available @ This Price by mayowaakinduro(m): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2015
Still selling
Re: Buy A Plot Of Land Valued @ 8.5m Fo 6.5m.. Only 10 Plots Available @ This Price by mayowaakinduro(m): 11:32am On Feb 09, 2015
still selling...........

(1) (Reply)

Nice 3 Bedroom To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 700k / Tastefully 3bedroom Flat To Let @ Oke Alo Estate Gbagada Phase 1 By UPS Up Stair / FOR SALE: 800sqm Of Land With Governor's Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.