Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Is Emma Nyra Jinxed? The Reason She Did Not Blow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Emma Nyra Jinxed? The Reason She Did Not Blow (2217 Views)

Debie-Rise Says She Did Not Like The Derogatory Comment About Efe - Watch / Why Is Most Flamboyant Societal Wedding Always Jinxed? / Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Emma Nyra Jinxed? The Reason She Did Not Blow by jiggaz(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
I dont know what is wrong with Emma Nyra. She has a good voice, signed to a big record label and is talented, yet all is not well with her career. Her label have spent millions of naira trying to promote her. They shoot good good videos for her, she receives good airplay from mainstream media, she even collaborated with Davido on that her ELELE song yet she refused to blow.

I like her songs but one thing i notice is dat Nigerians do not like her. Check out her YouTube videos comments or the comments on her songs on music blogs, Nigerians geh bad mouth lol.

So Nairalanders am asking, what is wrong with Sister Emma, Is her case Unique? Is it from from her Village? or is she Jinxed? I know her label must be worried. Abeg make we chuk mouth for the matter.

Re: Is Emma Nyra Jinxed? The Reason She Did Not Blow by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
It is true ooh undecided
Re: Is Emma Nyra Jinxed? The Reason She Did Not Blow by jiggaz(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
AmberQueen:
It is true ooh undecided
You see.... u sabi wetin i dey yarn nah lol.
Re: Is Emma Nyra Jinxed? The Reason She Did Not Blow by 1960chic(f): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
I don't like her

But don't know why...

Maybe because of her scanty dressing undecided
Re: Is Emma Nyra Jinxed? The Reason She Did Not Blow by jiggaz(m): 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
1960chic:
I don't like her

But don't know why...

Maybe because of her scanty dressing undecided
lol many Nigerians dont like her too i noticed.
Re: Is Emma Nyra Jinxed? The Reason She Did Not Blow by ROZZAYY(f): 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
Is she complaining? Haba
Re: Is Emma Nyra Jinxed? The Reason She Did Not Blow by jiggaz(m): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Is she complaining? Haba
Emma Nyra is that you?
Re: Is Emma Nyra Jinxed? The Reason She Did Not Blow by Airforce1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
there's time for everything

If it's not yet time for her to blow as destined by her creator, there's nothing anybody can do about it
Re: Is Emma Nyra Jinxed? The Reason She Did Not Blow by jiggaz(m): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Airforce1:
there's time for everything
If it's not yet time for her to blow as destined by her creator, there's nothing anybody can do about it
Alright Sir.

1 Like

Re: Is Emma Nyra Jinxed? The Reason She Did Not Blow by Simitrendy: 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Bad Belle be like
ROZZAYY:
Is she complaining? Haba
Re: Is Emma Nyra Jinxed? The Reason She Did Not Blow by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Well, i recently knew about her through someone here, CFCfan, i think smiley

yeah! i checked out her songs and bio, and the fact that i thought she was just a video vixen on Iyanya's music video, "your waist" alone baffles me!, she is beautiful and has a great voice more than other female Nigerian artiste out there. The only thing holding her back is her choice of music, because she was born in the states, her choice of music is not what Nigerians what. Even though, she's trying so hard to offer that kind of loud music, Nigerians want, but her style still sticks to American R&B.

Her videos are mediocre and cheap! nothing fancy at all. Her dressing too lipsrsealed, too tacky! I'm not judging her on her choice of dressing, but it keeps pulling her back. I have watched some of her interviews, ans she seems like a cool person.

She'll definitely get there. she needs to work with other well-known artiste like wizkid, tiwa savage and even yemi alade! it will give her a spot edge and a little bit of recognition too.

1 Like

Re: Is Emma Nyra Jinxed? The Reason She Did Not Blow by jiggaz(m): 8:52am On Feb 01, 2015
Nneka123:
Well, i recently knew about her through someone here, CFCfan, i think smiley
yeah! i checked out her songs and bio, and the fact that i thought she was just a video vixen on Iyanya's music video, "your waist" alone baffles me!, she is beautiful and has a great voice more than other female Nigerian artiste out there. The only thing holding her back is her choice of music, because she was born in the states, her choice of music is not what Nigerians what. Even though, she's trying so hard to offer that kind of loud music, Nigerians want, but her style still sticks to American R&B.
Her videos are mediocre and cheap! nothing fancy at all. Her dressing too lipsrsealed, too tacky! I'm not judging her on her choice of dressing, but it keeps pulling her back. I have watched some of her interviews, ans she seems like a cool person.
She'll definitely get there. she needs to work with other well-known artiste like wizkid, tiwa savage and even yemi alade! it will give her a spot edge and a little bit of recognition too.
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Is Emma Nyra Jinxed? The Reason She Did Not Blow by philo3(m): 9:02am On Feb 01, 2015
i loved that song elele o..
but it just vanished some days after i heard it....
shaa maybe ha time no reach yet
Re: Is Emma Nyra Jinxed? The Reason She Did Not Blow by jiggaz(m): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
philo3:
i loved that song elele o..
but it just vanished some days after i heard it....
shaa maybe ha time no reach yet
Maybe
Re: Is Emma Nyra Jinxed? The Reason She Did Not Blow by jiggaz(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Is she complaining? Haba
Emma Nyra is dat you?
Re: Is Emma Nyra Jinxed? The Reason She Did Not Blow by nksplash(f): 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
me like her very much, she will blow at the appointed time. i love her music@ ELELE
Re: Is Emma Nyra Jinxed? The Reason She Did Not Blow by jiggaz(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
nksplash:
me like her very much, she will blow at the appointed time. i love her music@ ELELE
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Mario Balotelli At It Again With Police In England / Laugh ! Laugh !! Laugh !!! / Photo Of The Day - Ladies Be Careful Of Drinking From Your Bf's Water Dispenser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.