Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Question For Buhari, GEJ And Their Supporters. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question For Buhari, GEJ And Their Supporters. (598 Views)

I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ / 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Buhari, GEJ And Their Supporters. by Sibrah: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
INTRO:
I have had less time time than i would have loved to concerning the 2015 presidential race so far, but even at that, I noticed most of the politicking of the last few months to the election has been built around character assassination of key figures of the leading political parties in the race - PDP and APC. it has been mostly about who-has-done-what and who-has-undone-what in the past, instead of how ours challenges would be solved. Challenges like the skewed pattern of standard in education, religion, infrastructural development, health, and other areas across Nigeria. due to this perceived gap in our polity, I will like to send out some of the questions i feel should have formed basis for judging the candidates so far.

They are as follow:
1) What should and would be the fate of minority Christian population in the Muslim dominated areas of the country like states where Sharia is being enforced? Will they continue to be second class citizens in their own country as we have heard of? Take the case of states where Churches and Brothels are treated under same categories of structure here. What would be their direction concerning this clearly skewed pattern of standard?

2) In education, what would and should be done to correct the skewed standard based on Federal character principle where students from one part of the country still face harder hurdle to scale national exams? These practices where initiated based on the assumption that some regions and areas are educationally backward and desire to catch up with other areas of the country. If anyone truly desires to catch up educationally then 20 years should be enough for the worst case scenario - A child newly conceived. What are the candidates plan for this problem?

3) What will be done in case the oil price in intl. market remains same, seeing it has fallen below our bench mark for the past 4-5 years running. does it mean that change in infrastructural decay is impossible? because we will be seeing less fund with less buying power for some time.

4) How do the candidates hope to enforce and sell their ideas to House of rep, senate and other regulatory structures around - Imagine one candidate coming out the other day to say he would stabilize oil price like the oil market starts and ends in his shopping plaza or compound.

Please no character assassination.
Re: Question For Buhari, GEJ And Their Supporters. by Sibrah: 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
?
Re: Question For Buhari, GEJ And Their Supporters. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
May God bless you for dis question. Oga GEJ's e-goons & GMB's e-goons e don set oh, question don cum. Mak una cum out en masse & defent una E-master(s)..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Buhari, GEJ And Their Supporters. by goldmma8: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
How do the candidates hope to enforce and sell their ideas to House of rep, senate and other regulatory structures around - Imagine one candidate coming out the other day to say he would stabilize oil price like the oil market starts and ends in his shopping plaza or compound.

(1) (Reply)

Can INEC Overcome Its Challenges Before The Elections? Read What Jega Says.. / Post Offices In Lagos And Thier Charges / Jimi Agbaje And President Jonathan's Massive Posters On Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.