Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Holy Baby Deliver As Catholic Nun Gives Birth - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Holy Baby Deliver As Catholic Nun Gives Birth (3276 Views)

Photo:maheeda Takes Of Her Nun Cloths,touches Her Privates & Goes Naked For Us / Photo Of The Day: The "Holy Hug" / Kourtney Kardashian Gives Birth 2 Baby,pulls Baby Out With Hand (mature Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holy Baby Deliver As Catholic Nun Gives Birth by Biggynt(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Much the same as the Biblical story of the virgin conception of Jesus Christ, a Catholic Nun who was conveyed of a child kid, has guaranteed that she didn't know she was pregnant and can't advise how the pregnancy came to be.

As per Metro UK, the Sister whose name was not offered, fit in with an all-female shut request in Macerata, Italy, and was raced to close-by Bartolomeo Eustachio di San Severino healing center in the wake of whining of serious stomach torment, where she was astonished that she was convey a child for 9-months without knowing.

http://www.naijatalkative.com/2015/01/holy-baby-deliver-as-catholic-nun-gives.html

Re: Holy Baby Deliver As Catholic Nun Gives Birth by Dwayne1997(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
I *COMMENT* my *RESERVE*
Re: Holy Baby Deliver As Catholic Nun Gives Birth by ammyluv2002(f): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
They should go for virginity test
Re: Holy Baby Deliver As Catholic Nun Gives Birth by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Fake news. People just do anythn to make money
Re: Holy Baby Deliver As Catholic Nun Gives Birth by PapiDShipCapt(m): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
I never knew pollination also occur in human reproduction process undecided
Re: Holy Baby Deliver As Catholic Nun Gives Birth by StPete: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Old story, this news came out as far back as 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Holy Baby Deliver As Catholic Nun Gives Birth by raziboi(m): 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dis world.....
Re: Holy Baby Deliver As Catholic Nun Gives Birth by englishmart(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2015

Hope that child won't be delivered like Jesus?

I know the holy spirit isn't responsible for that pregnancy.
Re: Holy Baby Deliver As Catholic Nun Gives Birth by englishmart(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2015

She should confess her sins. Then go home and sin no more

(1) (Reply)

SEE Rita Dominic's Sweet Birthday Message To Don Jazzy / PHOTOS: Wizkid’s And Waje’s Manager Involved In A Car Accident On Christmas Day! / Tragedy Hits Nigerian Music Industry: P-square's Mother Has Died!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.