Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Voters Card, Encourages Fans To Get Theirs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Voters Card, Encourages Fans To Get Theirs (1517 Views)

BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off New Blonde Look - Ladies Who Can Bet This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Voters Card, Encourages Fans To Get Theirs by prettyprettywow: 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
The Actress just showed off her voters card , encouraging her fans to also get theirs. She said.

"And today, I made sure I got my Permanent Voters Card! If u are like me and has been procrastinating abt getting ur voters card (P.V.C) pls I'll urge u to make out time to go get urs! APC or PDP? Goodluck Ebele Jonathan or General Mohammed Buhari? Come Feb, Nigerians will decide in whose hands we want our fates to be for the next four years! Ur P.V.C is ur power!... Our fate is in our hands!.......Go get urs Today!"For those zooming in to see her age,try harder..lol. She is sure a good citizen.

http://chynaduru..com/2015/01/mercy-aigbe-just-got-her-voters-card.html

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Voters Card, Encourages Fans To Get Theirs by thiefnubu(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ok

Not interested in the bloody voters card undecided

*zooms in on pishure to view more clearly the boobsies behind the voters card embarassed

She looks fresh tho... Wouldn't mind voting for GEJ if she can let us both have an overnight 'consultation' cry
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Voters Card, Encourages Fans To Get Theirs by elantraceey(f): 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

Not interested in the bloody voters card undecided

*brings binoculars to see more clearly the thing/things behind the voters card embarassed

This your eyes ehn undecided tongue
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Voters Card, Encourages Fans To Get Theirs by thiefnubu(m): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
elantraceey:

This your eyes ehn undecided tongue

grin na so, wetin concern he-goat with voters card?

As e dey do me, na so I talk am o grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Voters Card, Encourages Fans To Get Theirs by elantraceey(f): 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tinubu:

grin na so, wetin concern he-goat with voters card?

As e dey do me, na so I talk am o grin

Shey you want make your sharia president win? E suppose concern you na
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Voters Card, Encourages Fans To Get Theirs by wise7(m): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mayb nlanders should start posting their pvc,hope it will make fp
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Voters Card, Encourages Fans To Get Theirs by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
Who cares undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Voters Card, Encourages Fans To Get Theirs by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
That PVC looks suspicious. Seem like she attached the photo to the card.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Voters Card, Encourages Fans To Get Theirs by silverdam(m): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
That doesn't mean she will come out and vote, its all publicity....

Anyway, my own permanent voter's card is not ready but I must vote whether they like it or not.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Obama And Family When They Assumed Power And Them Now / Munachi Abii Posts No Make Up Photo. Pretty ASA Omo / EXCLUSIVE: Orezi Is Not Married; Wedding Photos Were From Sisiter's Wedding Cere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.