Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. (4679 Views)

This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo / Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo / BAKARE: A Man After Buhari's Heart - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by Dsage1: 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
meforyou1:
This girl is just a disgrace. "letf" instead of "left", "you all hater" instead of "all you haters" and so much more. Tweets that are just a maximum of 150 characters, and so many errors. What if she writes an essay on the terrorism sponsoring, certificateless Buhari?

Can't you see she did that intentionally?
Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by Wealthyone: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
Fake account.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by phlemzy: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
And this babe turned celebrity overnight. What a world. I see every dude stretching neck at the sound of her voice.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
Is that not how her father has been coming for a reload since 1913?

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by Opinedecandid(m): 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
When we say that it is very obvious that something is wrong with our retired and tired General as well as his family, and that we should use our votes in February 14th, 2015 to guard against what ever that is wrong with them from "BECOMING WRONG WITH NIGERIA", some people will thing it is a political notion.
Okay, does it mean this young woman that was born with a silver spoon, trained in the best of schools, travelled around the world, acquired the best of excellent and classy exposure... can't be more grammatically correct in speech rendition than this?
To be fore warned...

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by Curvinus(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
Why does this self indulgent little girl insist on spewing incoherent garbage on the internet at every given opportunity?

How hard is it for her to understand that majority of Nigerians do not want her light and shining amour in General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), aka certificate forger anymore for the very right reasons?

Ok I'll assume Buhari showed her too much love with PTF loot and I'm going to put it nice and sweet this time:

We don't want a gap-toothed, kolanot chewing, semi-illiterate jihadist to preside over us anymore and I mean every bit of this .

So, Zhara If you like, you can reload your Instagram, Whatsapp, 2go and even Badoo account, and it still won't make any difference.

Truth is the era of cult followership of a certain religious bigot has been consigned to the dark ages of historical anachronism where it rightly belongs and I'm sure it'll stay this way for a very long time to come in this country.

So those of you APC mercenaries who share mutual and effectionate affinity with this limelight hugging drama queen should please advise her to take her laughable and ridiculous opinions away from the public domain as it is starting to embarrass even the staunchest of her father's hardliners. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by calaway: 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
if you call what buhari is lovely then I fear you big time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=ePJSywwVWZM
Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by dachez20(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
GEJ VS Buhari For presidency

Patience VS Zahria For best grammatical blunder.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
lovyna57:
i am all good daughter or son will say this about his or her father except if he or she is ugly than it's a different story
see tweet below

Fake twitter account.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by tittop4: 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
Back now when u are expecting ur father to be president,what a disgrace u are. U are practising prostitution on phone just because ur father no want nmake u marry almajiri. Idiot girl,u and ur father will galantly fail and go back to una cattle comes feb.14. Isa Alahu
Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by nwafuluozoh: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
meforyou1:
This girl is just a disgrace. "letf" instead of "left", "you all hater" instead of "all you haters" and so much more. Tweets that are just a maximum of 150 characters, and so many errors. What if she writes an essay on the terrorism sponsoring, certificateless Buhari?
Lol. Serial failure like her father.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by thaoriginator: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Shame on u!! reload after your dad's campaign team begged u to save them a disgrace

Your father will never be democratically elected as a president!
GEJ till buhari denounce terrorism grin
Hi bastard..
Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by motherlode: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
True daughter of a true General!

Oh lord please erase this pix from my memory so that i won't lust after her. Amen!
Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by RotrEmmanuel: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
thaoriginator:
Hi bastard..
hi Camel
Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by thaoriginator: 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
customized13:
This girl can't stop goofing, which one is "letf" again?

Even the op is helplessly committing grammatical suicide.

I am tired of buhari and his cronies.
English na your useless papa language abi? Mumu child!
Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by thaoriginator: 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
hi Camel
Hello goat grin
Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by seeprob(m): 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
motherlode:
True daughter of a true General!

Oh lord please erase this pix from my memory so that i won't lust after her. Amen!
grin....oh lord deliver him from self service.....

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by RotrEmmanuel: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
thaoriginator:
Hello goat grin
please I'm currently on your mom's Toto trying to fvck her hard. Let me pour Some sperm in her hole first before I reply u, id!ot!!!
Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by Adminisher: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
meforyou1:

It is you that is a disgrace. All the mistakes on her tweet indicate to any knowledgeable person is that she types fast, she is fiesty and when she is angry she does not read over what she types when tweeting. Every twenty something year old should be like that.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
A 'media expert' has taken over. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by Splashme: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
[size=15pt]Too much Sperm could intoxicate some girls[/size]

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by motherlode: 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
seeprob:

grin....oh lord deliver him from self service.....
cheesy *screams in the language of the spirits* as it is done during deliverance!

Catholic prayer sharp sharp.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by Zellie: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
That's not the real Zahra Buhari

Its a fake account probably controlled by some dumb Buharist, that person is only doing more harm than good grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by Zellie: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
DavidKissinger shocked shocked shocked

Wow, its been ages
Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by meforyou1(m): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
Adminisher:

It is you that is a disgrace. All the mistakes on her tweet indicate to any knowledgeable person is that she types fast, she is fiesty and when she is angry she does not read over what she types when tweeting. Every twenty something year old should be like that.
sharap and go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by frankyychiji(f): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
rainyday:
Go and get a life dumbskull. U wey be master of gbagaun of all time,u dey run ur mouth. Abeg close dat ur tobacco stained buccal cavitiy
If you let Tinubu hear am ehn.... No be only tobacco go stain your buccal cavity!
Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by frankyychiji(f): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
dragan:
What exactly is the point of creating a twitter handle with somebodies name then making a post with grammatical errors just so you can mock it?

I mean I get that you're stupld and ignorant halfwits but still this is just way too pathetic.

Here's an idea keep your hatred of Buhari within the limits of Politics, then again you generally hate all Northerners and Muslims (until you need a picture of them at GEJ's rallies then you suddenly like them) so i guess its just part of your mantra to obsessively harass people. After all you also do it to random Northerners on Nairaland (e.g attacking someone for posting in Hausa).

Who is this maggot? A bus had an accident, four people died. 3 men and 1 abo..ki specifically! tongue

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
frankyychiji:
Who is this maggot? A bus had an accident, four people died. 3 men and 1 abo..ki specifically! tongue

Well at least you acknowledge yourself as a stupld ldiotic halfwit since you felt the need to reply my post.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by dunkem21(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
xcolanto:
You all hater grin

Hahahahaha.

The chic keeps muddling up English language and Mathematics.

I suggest Lai Mohammed proof reads her tweets before she clicks enter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by san316(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
this is definitely not zahra. Yahoo yahoo boys at work. that tweet look Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by xcolanto(m): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
dunkem21:

Hahahahaha.

The chic keeps [/b]muddling up English language and Mathematics.[b]

I suggest Lai Mohammed proof reads her tweets before she clicks enter.

My brother! Unfortunately the bolded are two subjects her dad ent good at either lipsrsealed
Re: Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. by espn(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
meforyou1:
please go through what you have just typed. How are you better than Zaha buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OSUN: Aregbesola’s New Commissioners List LEAKED / People Now Report Barcanister Writeup As News Headlines / Remembering History: Biafra And The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.