Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

The 72 Virgins And The 72 Year Old General - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 72 Virgins And The 72 Year Old General (918 Views)

The Pounding Of The Old General & The Hero-lustration Of The Rejected President / Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA / A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 72 Virgins And The 72 Year Old General by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
I am not insinuating anything by this thread but really want to know if there's any correlation between the two 72's in both the age and the virgins. Waiting for critics and great researchers to make meaningful contributions.
Re: The 72 Virgins And The 72 Year Old General by Tundenoni(m): 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
after my research....I came into conclusion that...

you are a goat!

I have proof.

2 Likes

Re: The 72 Virgins And The 72 Year Old General by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tundenoni:
after my research....I came into conclusion that...

you are a goat!

I have proof.
Thanks a lot. We don't insult in Nigeria. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: The 72 Virgins And The 72 Year Old General by SeverusSnape(m): 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehe...
Yes, There is. grin
Re: The 72 Virgins And The 72 Year Old General by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehe...
Yes, There is. grin
More info please. Thanks.
Re: The 72 Virgins And The 72 Year Old General by sirajdinsaudi: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
myhoodlink:
I am not insinuating anything by this thread but really want to know if there's any correlation between the two 72's in both the age and the virgins. Waiting for critics and great researchers to make meaningful contributions.
Pls before anything, where did you come across 72 virgins?

1 Like

Re: The 72 Virgins And The 72 Year Old General by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
sirajdinsaudi:
Pls before anything, where did you come across 72 virgins?
The wrong notion given out to brainwash some individuals to kill and even die without recourse to human dignity.
Re: The 72 Virgins And The 72 Year Old General by sirajdinsaudi: 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
myhoodlink:
The wrong notion given out to brainwash some individuals to kill and even die without recourse to human dignity.
This has not answed my queation.More also do they have reference for that statement?

1 Like

Re: The 72 Virgins And The 72 Year Old General by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
sirajdinsaudi:
This has not answed my queation.More also do they have reference for that statement?
The reason I said a misconception to brainwash vulnerable youths to kill in the name of religion.
Re: The 72 Virgins And The 72 Year Old General by motherlode: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Rests cheek on my palm with ears and eyes at alert!
Re: The 72 Virgins And The 72 Year Old General by sirajdinsaudi: 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
myhoodlink:
The reason I said a misconception to brainwash vulnerable youths to kill in the name of religion.
So no reference for the statement? Why did you then believe that was what they have been told or were you also told before?
Re: The 72 Virgins And The 72 Year Old General by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
sirajdinsaudi:
So no reference for the statement? Why did you then believe that was what they have been told or were you also told before?
Was it the first you're getting to hear of this?
Re: The 72 Virgins And The 72 Year Old General by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
lol... anyway GEJ till buhari hv a complete 32 teeths

1 Like

Re: The 72 Virgins And The 72 Year Old General by sirajdinsaudi: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
myhoodlink:
Was it the first you're getting to hear of this?
Oga this does not answed my question.

(1) (Reply)

Muscle Building Growing / Debunking The A.i.t. Documentary Of Falsehoods / Did Buhari Really Lied Under Oath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.