Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) (64863 Views)

See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) / What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) / See What Fayose Did Today As His Convoy Met Traffic On Their Way To Akure.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by swagwu(m): 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
doctokwus:
Fayose must surely have mental issues. Just imagine the nightmare this guy would unleash if GEJ were to retain power.Tufiakwa!
GEJ must go in a free,fair election or he is forced to step down dishonorably.
Its insanity to have GEJ and thus the likes of Fayose polluting the political space any further.
na u go force am ?....abi y u nd ur pple no force OBJ down wen him dey rule?

yeye dey smell.. kiss
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by annibro(f): 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dis guy must be a Deeper Life Bench warmer & not a member.

BTW: he who killeth by d sword MUST be killed with d sword(Rev 13:10, Gen 26:52)
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by louiskay(m): 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
Movesz:
You go advise your brother make he kuck hand inside fire?

Sug elections is nothing like the presidential election..

Na game wey men they play..now i sure say him don learn him lesson..

Be wise as a youth vote dont endorse

unles your father na babalawo.
cool cool cool
my opinion stil stands

but u can applaud fayose for some senseless advert on punch nd sun newpaper abi..... life goes on ... the macheted guy can oneday buy sell nd dispose dat immature nd clueless tout ..... life goes on ooooo....feel for odas cause u can as well fall victim of ill fate irrespective of how courteous ur are........ share the pain of odas.....
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Achille: 12:05am On Jan 28, 2015
This op get sense so..you blaming fayose for what so called PDP supporters did..how about all the mayhem your fellow APC animals are unleashing on GEJ supporters up here in the north, you think buhari should be blamed abii..you so so naive.. Na your type em dey brainwash join bh, thank God you no grow here..
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by folahann(m): 12:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Fayose that supervises tearing of Buhari's posters in different Ekiti towns eg Igede, Iyin, Isan. He had personally lead attacks in oye local government. That guy's thuggery is inborn.
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Saucekide25(m): 12:24am On Jan 28, 2015
SPACE BOOKED!!!

Hey guys shop online via Jumia.com.Through me you get an instant #500naira Discount on Every Order...Also available is an opportunity for you to become a sales Representative...Contact √08122204769√(Whatsapp and Call) for details...Grab this Awesome Opportunity and become Self reliant.
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by joeyekembele: 12:29am On Jan 28, 2015
igetemi:
OMG.

This is a blatant lie fabricated by a mean heart so hard as jasper. I am a student of this same institution and I am right in school. The brawl was between two groups and it was borne out of sharing formula when they were to share the huge amount given them by the APC campaign team for their open support for the party. Campaign must not be premised on falsehood and deceit.
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by frankezi: 1:58am On Jan 28, 2015
Wait!!!!!!!!!! Are you saying Governor Fayose did this or his thug did it. As in u are sure u saw , heard or supervised the order to do this to a human being? Not saying its a lie cos I know or political leaders are hard core rappers and metal rock artiste put toghether. Or you just put the topic for us to burn our mb? Either ways that guy on the strecher doesn't seem to ever remain mentally same if he even recovers from such. Lemme start looking for acomodation at badagry, its closer......
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by gbodimowo(m): 2:03am On Jan 28, 2015
Garrithe1st:
Ekiti people... This is just the beginning.

I hope una "rices" and "kerosenes" still plenty to last for the next four years...

Up Stomach Infrastructure...

cheesy
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by onatisi(m): 2:38am On Jan 28, 2015
beopened:
I wonder if Gov Ayodele Fayose has any iota of conscience owing to the manner he has taken it upon himself to kill,decimate and destroy anyone who supports APC and its candidates

SOURCE:@ayourb

The youth in this gory picture was one of the students leaders who spoke at APC/GMB Presidential rally at Ado Ekiti lampooning the FG and declaring that Ekiti students would vote for Buhari

The act allegedly angered the Governor who declared war on them and caused so many bodily harm to be unleashed on them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ayourb/media/grid?idx=1

no name given just a picture and ppl have rushed to believe the story. Even the name of this victim would have gone a long way in confirming the story. The news source is even from a twitter account and not a newspaper which means no verifiable source. How are we sure that this story is true? Why are people just too happy to believe anything bad news concerning pdp without due verification?
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by zaedd: 4:12am On Jan 28, 2015
Ekiti the state for most educated also abode to sinister savages.
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by zaedd: 4:13am On Jan 28, 2015
Ekiti a state for most educated also abode to sinister savages like fayose
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by brainchild78(m): 5:06am On Jan 28, 2015
so so unacceptable regardless of the party concerned

Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by gambit10: 5:27am On Jan 28, 2015
tit:
this is apc versus apc fight.
do not bring fayose into your self created troubles.

Still waiting for the day you are going to post something reasonable on NL... U exhibit every trait of a jonaTANist but hey, its ur life
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Acidosis(m): 5:28am On Jan 28, 2015
Lies and more lies from the SAI Thieficate crew cheesy
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by lockupman(m): 5:29am On Jan 28, 2015
You and Fayose must be crazy. I'm sure the i-diot governor will get his comeuppance some day. Ekiti people have accepted to dwindle hence their choice for a governor who knows nothing but violence.

tit:
this is apc versus apc fight.
do not bring fayose into your self created troubles.
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Acidosis(m): 5:30am On Jan 28, 2015
Show me your SAI Thieficate, Buhari pull over!! grin grin grin

These guys are soooo good in forgery, falsification and fabrication.
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:48am On Jan 28, 2015
obynoses:
How can the governor stoop so low to cut a rabbit? If you had say dt d governor killed him with pistol den d lie wud hv had a sucrose test. But d pix above is mere falacy. I know fayose,he doesn't use matchers but better insecticides for insects like d one lying down on d stretcher.
You Are just a great PDP im.be.ci. le .
well , February 14 is just around the corner !

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Phargbemmy(m): 6:05am On Jan 28, 2015
obynoses:
How can the governor stoop so low to cut a rabbit? If you had say dt d governor killed him with pistol den d lie wud hv had a sucrose test. But d pix above is mere falacy. I know fayose,he doesn't use matchers but better insecticides for insects like d one lying down on d stretcher.

the report says Fayoses thug!, numbsckull. ode

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Movesz(m): 6:06am On Jan 28, 2015
louiskay:

but u can applaud fayose for some senseless advert on punch nd sun newpaper abi..... life goes on ... the macheted guy can oneday buy sell nd dispose dat immature nd clueless tout ..... life goes on ooooo....feel for odas cause u can as well fall victim of ill fate irrespective of how courteous ur are........ share the pain of odas.....

did you see me applauding any basterd¿
All politicians are thesame

i only advise "vote not endorse"

i shear in his pain thats why advising others that wil read my post..

Presidency is nothing like sug election..

How many pastors,organisation,group have you seen get hurt from endorsing Gmb or gej?

The dude was only a bait not a major player

He should have know hwhat he was up for by making a public anouncement..
If he did know atleast others like him know now...

Bleep the general election Bleep the politicians..

My own movement is quite different from nigerian elections

lets harness the power of unity..

Remember we wil al pay the price for change whether we like it or not.

Life goes on..
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 28, 2015
This criminal 'll pay som day!
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by onyxo76(m): 6:48am On Jan 28, 2015
this fayose sha... well i wish Ekiti people the very best o...

http://www.punchng.com/news/ekiti-owe-workers-n7-8bn-fayose/
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by GOGMIG(m): 6:48am On Jan 28, 2015
beopened:
I wonder if Gov Ayodele Fayose has any iota of conscience owing to the manner he has taken it upon himself to kill,decimate and destroy anyone who supports APC and its candidates

SOURCE:@ayourb

The youth in this gory picture was one of the students leaders who spoke at APC/GMB Presidential rally at Ado Ekiti lampooning the FG and declaring that Ekiti students would vote for Buhari

The act allegedly angered the Governor who declared war on them and caused so many bodily harm to be unleashed on them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ayourb/media/grid?idx=1

How did u knw it was the governors thugs? some of u shaaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Meelaw(m): 6:55am On Jan 28, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm just wondering how much Affidavit-swearing Peoples Congress(APC) paid dis deluded fellow to barter his head like dis. Over time immemorial we've know them as a party of thugs, story cookers, forgers, power mongers & sai thieficateless people..

GEJ till tinubu go for a facial surgery
paid him 2 batter is head?gosh u not human but a beast u
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:11am On Jan 28, 2015
aj6:
LIAR,. PROVIDE NAMES. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU GUYS. TO WHAT END DOES ALL THESE LIES JUSTIFY.
www.google.com

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by DaBullIT(m): 7:48am On Jan 28, 2015
obynoses:

So , a human being like you is an insect to you huh ? ? ? Did you say that for the LIKES or that's how you really feel about a fellow human being

I am not surprised , and i hope someone somewhere and soon will qualify you as an insect on a stretcher too and soon
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by DaBullIT(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2015
Garrithe1st:
Ekiti people... This is just the beginning.

I hope una "rices" and "kerosenes" still plenty to last for the next four years...

Up Stomach Infrastructure...

cheesy

Yu bad o , why you con dey Bobo all those i never chop wey don sell their future
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by DaBullIT(m): 7:52am On Jan 28, 2015
Mbag:
YOUTHS,YOUTHS, YOUTHS. how many times did i call u? Stop allowing yourselves to be used by politician to destroy yourselves oh. eh eh eh eh

[size=28pt]
OGA , CARRY YOUR ADVERT GO , NOBODY WAN BUY HE GOAT, grin SORRY E BOOK , BEFORE UNA COME NOW BEGIN TALK SAY UNA FIT IMPORT HEAVEN COME NIGERIA WITH JUST 3,000 NAIRA [/size]
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by skyra: 7:54am On Jan 28, 2015
obynoses:
fayose may be uncouth, but this story and picture from the stables of the APC is a lie from the pit of hell
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by Missmossy(f): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2015
shocked Jeez this is saddening! The boy could have died. And the toll of all these keeps increasing.

2 Likes

Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by 1stola: 8:10am On Jan 28, 2015
obynoses:
You are a pathetic silly bastard!
This thug is from Aluu community of Biafra. Bloody ritualist and killers with no human feelings.
I hope your filthy claws and mouth will get you introduce trouble that give you x3 more pain than man on the stretcher is feeling now.
Senseless PDPíg.
Re: See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) by 1stola: 8:24am On Jan 28, 2015
ayokunlei:

do u admit that as Fayose's fight? Only a FOOL admits without a PROOF. If you blame it on Fayose, proof it .
Then, I will just conclude that you are a complete FOOL coz this was also shown on TV yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. / Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.