Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? (981 Views)

We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara / See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him / Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? by jars9: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
Can we allow this happen?when things go wrong what would we tell our kids?what was the motive that made us do this?Hate can never be right and Love can never be wrong,"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr. We are just hating ourselves for nothing, while our leaders who are agents of the west for destabilisation in order to keep their lord position are bent on putting us against each other,a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
That means those our children will not come home with certificate after spending those our hard earned money on them...

Abeg mak tonda faya devul..

2 Likes

Re: CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? by eunisam: 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
God forbid bad things!

1 Like

Re: CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mbanu aru ka obu ma omee
Re: CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? by jars9: 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
Think

1 Like

Re: CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? by jars9: 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
As long as we don't kill ourselves slowly but surely

Re: CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? by jars9: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Frointer market

Re: CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? by tit(f): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nooooooo!
Allahu forbid bad things.
We want goodluck for our childrens and granchildrens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? by eistien(m): 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Who watch NTA today from 5pm to 6pm?
Re: CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? by masseratti: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
Please go back to school so that you can teach your children,leave Buhari alone op.
Re: CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? by jars9: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
My brother it's not about religion or hate we the youth are allowing ourselves to be used, Buhari has been in all top juicy position in Nigeria, if we allow him come back again would end up with the old heads again in government doing things their way it's our time we can't be blinded by hate, take a good look the numbers favours us if Goodluck is there we don't know the policies Buhari is coming with heart to heart talk, no offence or hidden agenda.

masseratti:
Please go back to school so that you can teach your children,leave Buhari alone op.
Re: CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? by Trailblazerleo(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
My grandpa is resting and am running the errand for him and not the other way round...Kai buhari.
Re: CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? by jars9: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
What do we tell future generations that we could not wait,or because of hate?we had the numbers so why fight come to think of it are we all foolish.
Re: CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? by masseratti: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
jars9:
My brother it's not about religion or hate we the youth are allowing ourselves to be used, Buhari has been in all top juicy position in Nigeria, if we allow him come back again would end up with the old heads again in government doing things their way it's our time we can't be blinded by hate, take a good look the numbers favours us if Goodluck is there we don't know the policies Buhari is coming with heart to heart talk, no offence or hidden agenda.

My snr bro,i might be young in 1984-85 but have got good memories of my surrounding in those years,i was fully aware when Ibb toppled GMB,and I knew the euphoria that came after it,am not indomine generation so I can not be sway by the stupid documentaries by PDP.
That said,i campaigned for Gej in 2011,ask your self what changed?
The man marched army on us in lagos,am not unemployed but do you have any idea how many people I support?he looked away when people were milking away the treasury,now he want to use institutions and technology to stop corruption,hr desecrate the national assembly,rivers state assembly,now Ekiti state assembly,he desecrate the office of a Governor,he with his wife,is that what I want to face in the next four years?

I don't want to go further

GMB might not be saint but that's the only Man that chased out an extremist in this country and I believe he can do it again and reduce corruption.

PHVN that was sold to GEJ cronies,those same people gave him 4 billion naira,i don't have power and am pay 750 every month,is that the same person you want me to campaign or vote for?
You must be joking...if GMB mess up we vote him out shikena.

Re: CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? by jars9: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
So you would have been happy if the protest went wild and the bad eggs use it as an opportunity to loot the same poor people, believe me GEJ would never send army to march on anyone if the state was not under security threats remember he has kids young one's tha school here in Nigeria, please do a global check security forces are used for crowd control, you mentioned the treasury issue tho am not not comfortable with it but the truth is we are humans and not perfect we all have weaknesses and GOD over looks it or else we would all be dead there's no perfect man like no perfect wife,but with understanding and faith in the system this phase will also pass,about the national assembly issue the truth is that competitive tendencies led to the problem that's what can happen to us if we take the path of competition and confrontation, instead of patience ,faith and understanding of the system, slowly but surely.

[quote author=masseratti post=30193928][/quote]
Re: CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? by jars9: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
So you would have been happy if the protest went wild and the bad eggs use it as an opportunity to loot the same poor people, believe me GEJ would never send army to march on anyone if the state was not under security threats remember he has kids young one's tha school here in Nigeria, please do a global check security forces are used for crowd control, you mentioned the treasury issue tho am not not comfortable with it but the truth is we are humans and not perfect we all have weaknesses and GOD over looks it or else we would all be dead there's no perfect man like no perfect wife,but with understanding and faith in the system this phase will also pass,about the national assembly issue the truth is that competitive tendencies led to the problem that's what can happen to us if we take the path of competition and confrontation, instead of patience ,faith and understanding of the system, slowly but surely.

[quote author=masseratti post=30193928][/quote]
Re: CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? by masseratti: 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
jars9:

the protest was very peaceful, he didn't have any reason to use the army,we all watched it on tv.
Re: CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? by jars9: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
That's how it starts peaceful protest turn violence, we don't have anything n loose here, I guess it's only hatred that's making us take unnecessary decision, our minds have be poisoned by forces who don't mean well for the youth the feel cheated and can only boast their egos if they can just get hold of power, darkness can never drive out darkness only light can.

masseratti:
the protest was very peaceful, he didn't have any reason to use the army,we all watched it on tv.
Re: CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? by masseratti: 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
jars9:

That's how it starts peaceful protest turn violence, we don't have anything n loose here, I guess it's only hatred that's making us take unnecessary decision, our minds have be poisoned by forces who don't mean well for the youth the feel cheated and can only boast their egos if they can just get hold of power, darkness can never drive out darkness only light can.

there is what they call containment, if the FG felt the protest might become violent all they need do was to just put the force on standby and not to gag the people.Youth or no Youth oooo the elite are all the same,but let's make a point to them that once we are not satisfied we vote them out,GMB will be voted out once we are not satisfied in 2019,this is a republic power does not belong to anyone or region in Nigeria, heck we Christians have being in power longer than the muslims.
Re: CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? by jars9: 12:09am On Jan 28, 2015
This is not a Christianity, it's about a region now , do you just chase your wife out of the house because she made some silly mistakes,?even if you do, what makes you think the next one would not make similar mistakes?the point here is, our democracy is nascent it's developing and we can sustain and enjoy it if we can cooperate, now what am trying to saying is snatching power from the incumbent might lead to hatred , distrust and disunity the consequences of this action is unimaginable, elite are elite both of us are no elite because elite don't come on nairaland to argue, but mark my word the consequences of an immediate change would affect me and you directly or indirectly so what a heck why not allow them fight it out themselves? but what we the masses are doing now is helping them fight their battle like we are been used or remote controlled, if a change would affect us why get involved why not allow the system run itself and it would gradually find it path,but voting out of hatred and pure propaganda is not right it can not give us our desired result, yes vote PDP out but don't bring us backwards we got better candidates in KOWA party as young men we should not be talking about Buhari in this 21st century what do we tell our kids if things go wrong, it goes like this I hated Goodluck Jonathan and decided to try and old man let's assume he has waec an old man 72 with waec in the 21st century come on wake up.

masseratti:
there is what they call containment, if the FG felt the protest might become violent all they need do was to just put the force on standby and not to gag the people.Youth or no Youth oooo the elite are all the same,but let's make a point to them that once we are not satisfied we vote them out,GMB will be voted out once we are not satisfied in 2019,this is a republic power does not belong to anyone or region in Nigeria, heck we Christians have being in power longer than the muslims.
Re: CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? by fiverrwin(f): 6:35am On Jan 28, 2015
Yet our education has produced more fools than wise men. If u are wise think of change in all directions.
Re: CAN WE ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST TO BE OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE? by jars9: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2015
Change indeed,please ask you elders how how the power sector during Buharis regime,now you want to tell me to change to a 72 years old man as the president of over 150 million nigerians,I don't support any change that would bring instability because the numbers favours us,slowly but surely,I can't just chase my wife out of my house because of her flaws who's perfect there are areas where you do poorly,

Well, if you may care to know, Buhari won't rule with decrees and this time around it will be laws as entrenched in the constitution. So the era of waking up and enacting a decree is over. Looking at the people bankrolling his campaign and the party, they are a collection of aggrieved congregational congress according to Soludo. These guys are angry because, they have not being able to lay their hands on our common wealth.

Come to think of it fiverrwin,can Buhari cope with the complexities of modern leadership? We are in a situation in Nigeria where the President outsourced his responsibilities because he isn't capable and we are clamouring for someone that is even super clueless. Yes, he has no integrity........Well, time will tell. Fighting corruption in Nigeria is like fighting unemployment benefit and immigration issues in the UK.

fiverrwin:
Yet our education has produced more fools than wise men. If u are wise think of change in all directions.

(1) (Reply)

Election Delay: Here Are The Winners, Losers And Unexpected Fence-sitters / OBJ Tweets Valentines Messages For Okupe (images) / Is Poverty Behind Boko Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.