Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

How Many Imans And Mosques Have Buhari Visited So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Imans And Mosques Have Buhari Visited So Far (1556 Views)

Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics / See LIST Of Countries President Buhari Has Visited So Far (chart) / List Of 10 Countries Buhari Visited In 181 Days In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Imans And Mosques Have Buhari Visited So Far by wordcat(m): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
Please can someone help me, they said that Buhari is a religious Extremist but up till now, I'm yet to see Buhari campaigning in the mosque.

So I ask, how many popular Islamic Leaders and Mosques have Buhari and his team visited for prayers and blessings for the forth coming election?

Note that am voting neither GMB nor GEJ------ my vote is likely go to Chikwas Okorie or the only female candidate.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Imans And Mosques Have Buhari Visited So Far by ozo13(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
grin
wordcat:
Please can someone help me, they said that Buhari is a religious Extremist but up till now, I'm yet to see Buhari campaigning in the mosque.

So I ask, how many popular Islamic Leaders and Mosques have Buhari and his team visited for prayers and blessings for the forth coming election?

Note that am voting neither GMB nor GEJ------ my vote is likely go to Chikwas Okorie or the only female candidate.
Re: How Many Imans And Mosques Have Buhari Visited So Far by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nada!
Zilch!
Nein!

1 Like

Re: How Many Imans And Mosques Have Buhari Visited So Far by wordcat(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Maple:
Nada!
Zilch!
Nein!

Pls, who is/are this/these N.Z.N?

1 Like

Re: How Many Imans And Mosques Have Buhari Visited So Far by kestolove95(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ask dem pdp. E-rats

3 Likes

Re: How Many Imans And Mosques Have Buhari Visited So Far by Mogidi: 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
wordcat:

Wouldn't it be too obvious for the bukohari leader to visit a mosque? If you were in his shoes would you visit a mosque? It is one of the deliberate plans by his advisers to stay clear of mosques, we however know Imam Buhari's precedents.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Imans And Mosques Have Buhari Visited So Far by klodike(m): 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
If you like, tell us he has stopped going for friday prayers or he has converted to hinduism or has become a pagan. Brother some of us don't believe in senile men. Btw has cambridge release his result yet?? Old man lying under oath yet talking about corruption.
wordcat:

Re: How Many Imans And Mosques Have Buhari Visited So Far by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Op,they r zombies nothing can change their mind
Sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: How Many Imans And Mosques Have Buhari Visited So Far by wordcat(m): 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
klodike:
If you like, tell us he has stopped going for friday prayers or he has converted to hinduism or has become a pagan. Brother some of us don't believe in senile men. Btw has cambridge release his result yet?? Old man lying under oath yet talking about corruption.

How will I know if Cambridge has release his result or not, am I his spokesman or do I work with Cambridge?

1 Like

Re: How Many Imans And Mosques Have Buhari Visited So Far by wordcat(m): 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
kestolove95:
Ask dem pdp. E-rats

Unfortunately, I don't know any PDP E-rat.
Re: How Many Imans And Mosques Have Buhari Visited So Far by wordcat(m): 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mogidi:

Wouldn't it be too obvious for the bukohari leader to visit a mosque? If you were in his shoes would you visit a mosque? It is one of the deliberate plans by his advisers to stay clear of mosques, we however know Imam Buhari's precedents.

Are u indirectly saying that this man called Buhari has brilliant and smart advisers?

1 Like

Re: How Many Imans And Mosques Have Buhari Visited So Far by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
kestolove95:
Ask dem pdp. E-rats
Re: How Many Imans And Mosques Have Buhari Visited So Far by kestolove95(m): 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
wordcat:

Unfortunately, I don't know any PDP E-rat.
d ones wey I knw na die hard apc fans dem b nw
Re: How Many Imans And Mosques Have Buhari Visited So Far by OKDnigeria: 12:02am On Jan 28, 2015
Are you saying dat GMB doesn't go to mosque normally or he stopped going because of election? If he stopped going because of election, den he's a hypocrite

wait till after d election, you will see him giving his usual sharia lectures again.

1 Like

Re: How Many Imans And Mosques Have Buhari Visited So Far by wordcat(m): 8:08am On Jan 28, 2015
kestolove95:
d ones wey I knw na die hard apc fans dem b nw

Lol
Re: How Many Imans And Mosques Have Buhari Visited So Far by wordcat(m): 8:14am On Jan 28, 2015
OKDnigeria:
Are you saying dat GMB doesn't go to mosque normally or he stopped going because of election? If he stopped going because of election, den he's a hypocrite

wait till after d election, you will see him giving his usual sharia lectures again.

No, I'm not saying that he stopped going to mosque.
What am saying is that he's not going there for campaign.
Re: How Many Imans And Mosques Have Buhari Visited So Far by omenka(m): 8:34am On Jan 28, 2015
Had Buhari been the one jumping from one mosque to another, summoning imams to his house, these guys would have been all over the place talking trash and deceiving gullible Nigerians as to his religious disposition. But since it is Jonathan doing it, it is all good.

Good thing is APC and her supporters are too mature and intelligent to make such issues topics for discussion. It is one's business who they choose to see and where they chose to visit.

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” / I Will Rather Vote For Devil Than Voting For APC / Photo Of Dakuku Peterside Sitting On The Floor After Wike Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.