Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

6 Steps To Attaining Financial Independence - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 6 Steps To Attaining Financial Independence (2089 Views)

MTN To Take Immediate Steps To List In Nigeria As Part Of $1.7 Bln Fine Deal / Steps To Owning A Pharmacy In Nigeria / The W I R E S Principle Of Financial Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Steps To Attaining Financial Independence by ibrhyme77(m): 12:04am On Jan 28, 2015
An individual is said to be financially independent when he/she can comfortably caters for his/her needs.Here are six of the tips to attaining such a freedom.

1)Get a source of income-this is primarily the first step to take on the road to achieving financial independence.
2)Develop a system of accumulating your income-This can be achieved either by saving or investmemt or both.
3)Generate a system for multiplying your income either directly or indirectly.
4)Improve on your ability to get more income to improve your cashflow.
5)Improve on your ability to get more businesses to improve your cashflow.
6)Improve on your ability to get more investment to improve your cashflow.

It is worthy of note that it is not the money you have that makes you rich but your ability to multiply it through investment.This is the reason most lottery winners are usually penniless few years after winning it.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Steps To Attaining Financial Independence by CrazyScientist: 12:08am On Jan 28, 2015
true say...

1 Like

Re: 6 Steps To Attaining Financial Independence by ibrhyme77(m): 12:20am On Jan 28, 2015
@crazyscientist Attaining financial independence is like science,there are proven ways of achieving it.

1 Like

Re: 6 Steps To Attaining Financial Independence by Glamrock(f): 12:22am On Jan 28, 2015
You're right

1 Like

Re: 6 Steps To Attaining Financial Independence by benuejosh: 7:36am On Jan 28, 2015
correct.
Re: 6 Steps To Attaining Financial Independence by Kingsasian(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2015
How can one multiply his income?
Re: 6 Steps To Attaining Financial Independence by ibrhyme77(m): 9:47am On Jan 28, 2015
Kingsasian:
How can one multiply his income?
Let's assume u earn 100k monthly from a particular source and u spend 50k monthly.Instead of keeping the remaining 50k in a bank or spend it frivolously,u can choose to invest it into other biz,and earn let's say 5k extra every month.The next month u av 55k from the biz plus the 50k that is usually left from ur source,so u will have 105k to invest again.If you do that at 10% returns,you will av gain of 10500.That means in the following month you will av 10k5 +105k+50k=165k5 to invest and ur returns keep get higher as time progresses.Hope i have been of help.
Re: 6 Steps To Attaining Financial Independence by Kingsasian(m): 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
ibrhyme77:

Let's assume u earn 100k monthly from a particular source and u spend 50k monthly.Instead of keeping the remaining 50k in a bank or spend it frivolously,u can choose to invest it into other biz,and earn let's say 5k extra every month.The next month u av 55k from the biz plus the 50k that is usually left from ur source,so u will have 105k to invest again.If you do that at 10% returns,you will av gain of 10500.That means in the following month you will av 10k5 +105k+50k=165k5 to invest and ur returns keep get higher as time progresses.Hope i have been of help.
I understand but wat kind of biz can one invest in?
Re: 6 Steps To Attaining Financial Independence by ibrhyme77(m): 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kingsasian:
I understand but wat kind of biz can one invest in?
The kind of biz u can invest in depends on who you are,and to some extent the amount of money you have to invest.Personally i am into oil and gas biz,if you have interest in that i can give u useful tips.U can contact me on whatsapp on 07050923029.
Re: 6 Steps To Attaining Financial Independence by dtphilosopher: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
what is the min investment for oil nd gas sir?
Re: 6 Steps To Attaining Financial Independence by Chinum: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Pls how do you stop a friend from always coming for financial aid. This is like the 3rd time now accompanied with different stories & the amount keeps increasing more than the previous one. N.B I believe in generosity but also investing my money wisely. I feel like I'm being taken for granted.
Re: 6 Steps To Attaining Financial Independence by ibrhyme77(m): 6:21am On Jan 29, 2015
dtphilosopher:
what is the min investment for oil nd gas sir?

The minimum investment depends on the area you want to focus on in oil and gas.It's even possible to start the biz with no capital at all,in which case you act as a canvasser/marketer for an established coy.I would need to Know more on your interest to be of better help,you can connect with me on whatsapp on 07050923029.
Re: 6 Steps To Attaining Financial Independence by ibrhyme77(m): 6:31am On Jan 29, 2015
Chinum:
Pls how do you stop a friend from always coming for financial aid. This is like the 3rd time now accompanied with different stories & the amount keeps increasing more than the previous one. N.B I believe in generosity but also investing my money wisely. I feel like I'm being taken for granted.
I believe many of us like to be of help most of the times,but you have to consider if the help you are rendering can jeopardise your own future.You must learn to say know NO without being insultive,and always try to invest any loose fund you have into a
biz,so that you can honestly say you don't have cash with you.
Re: 6 Steps To Attaining Financial Independence by ibrhyme77(m): 6:37am On Jan 29, 2015
@chinum Also try not to discuss your cash-flow in the prescence of such a friend,most people are in financial mess because of hangers-on.Remember that your financial state tommorrow depends on the decisions you make today.
Re: 6 Steps To Attaining Financial Independence by dtphilosopher: 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
i am sincerely a novice in oil and gas investment. So please tell me where i should start from. Pls mail details to me dtphilosopher@yahoo.com
Re: 6 Steps To Attaining Financial Independence by ibrhyme77(m): 7:12am On Jan 30, 2015
dtphilosopher:
i am sincerely a novice in oil and gas investment. So please tell me where i should start from. Pls mail details to me dtphilo
sopher@yahoo.com
Althhough,i am not really cut out for long writing,i will try and oblige but u must show enough seriousness for you to deserve my effort.I may likely send the mail in bits cos i am mostly on the move.

(1) (Reply)

Getting To Understand The Record Breaking IOTA And How To Purchase IOTA Tokens / Start Earning Euro From Crowd1 / Uba Bank Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.