Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Lies In The AIT AND NTA Documentary About G M B - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lies In The AIT AND NTA Documentary About G M B (1321 Views)

Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban / APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events / Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies In The AIT AND NTA Documentary About G M B by tola9ja: 1:09am On Jan 28, 2015
Lies in The AIT AND NTA documentary:
1. Fela never mentioned Buhari's name in the $ 2.8bn issue. He mentioned OBJ. The documentarians cut that part off, said it was GMB

2. Buhari did not expel Ghana from Nigeria, Shehu Shagari Did.

3. The issue of Gloria Okon disappearing under GMB is also a Bloody lie. Gloria disappeared under IBB (Dele Giwa died for it)

4. What has the death of 2 of Buhari's daughters got to do with a documentary of Buhari's ability to rule?

5. Fela's mum died after Kalakuta republic was attacked by Obasanjo's govt in 1978. GMB didnt come into power until 1984
POLITICS should not make us lose our values as a NATION..

Let's our campaigns be issue based.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlB6UY6ObSg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies In The AIT AND NTA Documentary About G M B by tola9ja: 1:10am On Jan 28, 2015
MR MAN YOUR TIME IS UP

Re: Lies In The AIT AND NTA Documentary About G M B by cycline404(m): 1:11am On Jan 28, 2015
I saw so many many lies in that videos.
I am an hard core fela fan.

Fela was angry on the fact that buhari Jailed him, not because fela was traveling with some foreign currency:
Fela only came in with some foreign currency, which he was paid with for his show abroad, there was law on then on such regulation, that made fela to be persecuted based on that, in other to reduce corruption.

Fela, later released a track beast of no nation, which talked about Buahri but the only accusation he gave him was GMB, strictness on discipline matter, which to me i saw as something that would have trained Nigerians let assume they allow it to happen the way GMB did it, we wont start writing DO NOT URINATE HERE on every walls.

Damm so much lies in that video, like the photos of A soldier telling a police man to do some frog jump, that wasnt buhari's time.

Based on the missing money, it wasnt during GMB's time the track of Fela, Army Arrangement said it all. They should not cut and edit what the great fela never said. All was during Obasanjo's time

The video was so dumb and unprofessional honestly, it was a very cheap disgraceful stunt all those indomine headed opposition can come up with, now i see more reason why they signed the FOI's bill during this time..

Why talking about the death of GMB's daughter, shai this people no go kill me, what has that got to do with GMB as the presidential candidate.

I am so sure and convinced that Fayose was the brain behind the video and the oga say go ahead.

If GMB only agenda is to tackle, tries and jail corrupt officials, then we want him there.
Corruption kills the
Education Sector
Judiciary Sector
Electoral Sector
Health sector
Power Sector
Revenue Sector
Aviation Sector
and on and on....

If the above sector sit up even in fear and do there job right then there is a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lies In The AIT AND NTA Documentary About G M B by tola9ja: 1:18am On Jan 28, 2015
(BLASPHEME)EVEN IT HAPPEN TO JESUS AND MUHAMMED AT LAST THEY FINALLY OVERCOME THERE ENEMIES

(G.M.B)BY THE GRACE OF GOD YOU WILL OVERCOME YOUR ENEMY AND BECOME NIGERIANS NEXT PRESIDENT

AMIN

1 Share

Re: Lies In The AIT AND NTA Documentary About G M B by Adminisher: 1:20am On Jan 28, 2015
tola9ja:
Lies in The AIT documentary:
1. Fela never mentioned Buhari's name in the $ 2.8bn issue. He mentioned OBJ. The documentarians cut that part off, said it was GMB

2. Buhari did not expel Ghana from Nigeria, Shehu Shagari Did.

3. The issue of Gloria Okon disappearing under GMB is also a Bloody lie. Gloria disappeared under IBB (Dele Giwa died for it)

4. What has the death of 2 of Buhari's daughters got to do with a documentary of Buhari's ability to rule?

5. Fela's mum died after Kalakuta republic was attacked by Obasanjo's govt in 1978. GMB didnt come into power until 1984
POLITICS should not make us lose our values as a NATION..

Let's our campaigns be issue based.

The lies are so obvious only a candidate without respect for his supporters will run this thrash on public tv.
Re: Lies In The AIT AND NTA Documentary About G M B by tola9ja: 1:21am On Jan 28, 2015
BUHARI FANS BE LIKE 0N FEB 15 IN THE MORNING

Re: Lies In The AIT AND NTA Documentary About G M B by madridguy(m): 1:25am On Jan 28, 2015
All I see today is young Nigerians arguing without facts, disconnected from the nations history, having NO knowledge of the past, with defeated hope of the future. No ability to construct proper synonyms, but making analysis based on absence of adequate knowledge. The Egyptians knew what they wanted and held the nation to ransom, also in Hong Kong, cos they had adequate information on the issues at hand. But at the moment, we don't have an intelligent society. We don't read yet we proffer solutions. How can you proffer solutions to something you know nothing about. Wake up Nigerians from your slumber. We only make analysis based on what another says, we lack information, brain power, we posses knowledge gap, yet we make analysis. How sad. Someone who knows nothing about nothing demands change. What is change if I may ask? We really don't have an idea. Change doesn't always mean a positive upward movement, it can also mean a downward trend, backward motion. And before you ask for it, you analyse situations on ground, in the past, with facts and figures and not just sentiments, and then you try to (based on this terms) predict the future. Now if the future shows a decline with the progress from the past and a detach from the present, then you have all full rights to demand change. But when you have no information about nothing but drawn from social media, TV screens, newspapers ad we keep shouting change, then we might be riding on the winds which is without substance and is therefor a journey to no where. Lots of people who are guilty of cheating in schools want change, people who jump queues want change, people who cannot keep to a route on the road but shunt want change, people who are guilty of forging results want change, people who chat on their girl/boy friends want want change, adulterers want change, people guilty of murders and extortion, corruption and oppression want change and the list goes on. Nobody want to change personally to effect the change but we build hypocritical structures that cannot stand the test of time. Its time Nigerians wake up and put in proper perspective where we need to be. Its time for Nigerians to stop looking at TV screens and start using mirrors (TV screens shows others, mirrors show you. Its time for Nigerians to start developing leaders who have a history of making upward strides at the grass roots, touching lives at the base levels. Its time for Nigerians to understand that a downward trend people cannot choose an upward leader, they will choose for themselves a downward trend leaders. Its time for Nigerians to build a lifestyle of integrity. Before you ask for change, change yourself first. Make changes in that little space around you (I mean upward trend changes). We also have to realize that the Presidential seat is not solely responsible for the happenings in the country, that is why he deepens his rule through the governors, Local Government chairmen and Councillors. We also have representatives of the people like the Legislature (in our case the House of Representatives and the Senate). Its time to get really knowledgeable about these things. There is so much to know. Don't stop at knowing until you are sure you really know. What we need in Nigeria is not a partisan change but a structural change; we need a vision, a dream, a plan, a road map and we drive in the direction of that plan. Its not a war to kill people, but a war to kill our wrong mentalities. We have been slaves to our past and therefore have related with our future with the same mindset. Its time we begin to think properly and build a Nigeria that will stand the test of time through generations. Our children will not forgive us if we don't succeed in doing this. This is the time for a revolution, but not partisan (because the person who you are supporting in the APC may soon decamp to PDP and vice versa, so what becomes of you?). Please if you believe in this, then pass this around, lets create an awakening, a revolution, not partisan but a dream, instilled in every Nigeria. We have today the American dream, we can have the Nigerian Dream too. We don't have to begin to individually tackle all areas of the Nation like education, agriculture, research, and the likes,no, a Dream can take us there. A Dream is a holistic picture of the future which once imbibed, direction becomes an easy decision to make. Its not GMB thing or GEJ thing, it is a Nigeria thing, It is called the Nigerian Dream. Politicians only succeed in manipulating you to think like them therefore getting what they have longed for, but we can go beyond them and build a Nigeria that works regardless of what party is in power. I SALUTE THE NIGERIAN NATION, I SALUTE THE NIGERIAN DREAM. PLEASE PASS THIS ON, ITS TIME TO BE PROUD OF YOUR COUNTRY NIGERIA.
Re: Lies In The AIT AND NTA Documentary About G M B by tola9ja: 1:25am On Jan 28, 2015
AIT PRESIDENTIAL POLL

http://aitonline.tv/elections

1 Share

Re: Lies In The AIT AND NTA Documentary About G M B by tola9ja: 1:29am On Jan 28, 2015
And said ‪#‎BUHARI‬ is a religious fanatic. I still haven't seen Buhari kneeling before Imams to receive prayers. FAILED PDP WITHOUT DIRECTION

Re: Lies In The AIT AND NTA Documentary About G M B by ManUtdholic: 1:47am On Jan 28, 2015
Post me d full video by fela

15th of April 1985 a decree was made this decree void ur trash

Who imprisoned her ,after imprisoning why not trials

His wickedness to understand things

Can't remember anywhere in d documentary y he was d death of fela's mother was attributed to him

Oya what next

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Army Bombards Sambisa Forest / Civil Right Activist Claims To Rescue 470 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram / Buhari's Chatham House Engagement: APC Is Lying: See For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.