Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events (34839 Views)

Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement / APC Releases Timetable For Edo Governorship Primaries / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by stronger: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has said that all accredited media organizations in the country, including the African Independent Television (AIT), are free to cover the activities of the President-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

In a statement issued in Abuja on Tuesday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party said the incoming Buhari Administration will not discriminate against any media organization, irrespective of its role during the electioneering campaign leading up to the recent polls.

It however enjoined all media organizations to observe the highest level of professional standards in carrying out their duties.

”There is a Code of Ethics guiding the practice of journalism in Nigeria, and this demands every journalist to ensure a strict adherence to the highest levels of ethics and professionalism in carrying out their duties.

”There must be repercussions, within the realms of the law, for media organizations which have wantonly breached the Code of Ethics of the journalism profession and turned themselves to partisans instead of professionals. But such repercussions will not include barring any accredited media organization from covering the activities of the President-elect,” APC said.

Alhaji Lai Mohammed
National Publicity Secretary

All Progressives Congress (APC)
Abuja, April 28th 2015

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/28/ait-free-to-cover-buharis-activities-apc/

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
APC One Chance

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by Realdeals(m): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
Good in the spirit of fairness

Read Highlights of PWC Audit Report of NNPC Accounts

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by SeverusSnape(m): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Their eyes are now clear, They want to now shield baba one chance.
We already know him, If he likes let him enact decree 5 this time around.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by modath(f): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
Al jazeera had two of their journalists detained for over two weeks by the "powers that be" but none of the paid voltrons came out to condemn such act.

Its great that this brouhaha would be put to rest so we can face the real issue on ground; NNPC AUDIT, this AIT issue is an unnecessary distraction to a burning national issue..

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
Now Barcanista will have rest of mind

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
In other words, Liar agrees Granpa messed up big time.

A crash course on anger management should be arranged for Granpa!

Soon he shall cease to be a private citizen, but a public servant, and as such should be prepared to manage ALL sorts of criticisms- be they constructive or otherwise.

The journey is a very long one, and he can't afford to start by choking FOI, or being vindictive!

That office no be moi moi! !!

The occupant of that Office must be able to restrain themselves even when they are under severe pressure or stress; that's part of the huge pecks that are attached to that exalted Office.

God bless GMB!

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by QuotaSystem: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Where was it said that Buhari personally barred the AIT crew? The security personnel were doing their job of securing the incoming first family as they have come under attack from the station before.

Once beaten, twice shy. APC and General Buhari are on point.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by midolian(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
[img]http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10095784/funny-scary-motivational-gifs[/img]
Na ds one u sabi do..I expected you and oda core GEJ supporters to come and defend him on the NNPC scam buh hmm, its obvious u r all ashamed of yaselves for bn blind all these while.

12 Likes

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by yorke1: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
We are watching you people

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
midolian:
Na ds one u sabi do..I expected you and oda core GEJ supporters to come and defend him on the NNPC scam..

If there's any wrong doing in that, the law must take its cause.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by edogirl2: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Good. Tinubu's Lagos APC team takes over and reverses Buhari's security men who made the initial decision.

This team crafted the slow, painful, and inevitable defeat of PDP. They know what PR is all about. Buhari will lead, but Tinubu's boys are strategically placed to checkmate overbearing Northern machinations grin

I am sure the initial decision never came from Buhari himself, but from over enthusiastic hangers-on around him.

7 Likes

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by obailala(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
PDP has just scored its first democratic point as the new opposition, forcing the soon-to-be ruling party to reverse an unpopular decision through firm criticism.

3 Gbosaaa!!! cheesy grin

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by SeverusSnape(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
midolian:
Na ds one u sabi do..I expected you and oda core GEJ supporters to come and defend him on the NNPC scam..
Please leave my GEJ alone, He's innocent, Go and ask Sanusi where he got all his Phantom figures from.

27 Likes

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
How did AIT escape that fire incident sef?

2 Likes

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by midolian(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Please leave my GEJ alone, He's innocent, Go and ask Sanusi where he got all his figures.
looooooooool...

Wat a ridiculous comment!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by Kolade354(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2015

3 Likes

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Really, until AIT can disclose those that sponsored those hate campaign documentaries........that TV station is undeserving of any form of recognition by GMB.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by modath(f): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lest we forget, the DSS vs APC media centre issue is still in the cooler.
Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by SeverusSnape(m): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Kolade354:
Speecheless? That how APC roll.
Which speechless... I posted a gif, It didn't display.
Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by alaoeri: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
APC certainly knows how to used the media, an added advantage for GMB when he takes over unlike the dumbass surrounding Jona.

11 Likes

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by QuotaSystem: 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
obailala:
PDP has just scored its first democratic point as the new opposition, forcing the soon-to-be ruling party to reverse an unpopular decision through firm criticism.

3 Gbosaaa!!! cheesy grin

Did PDP say anything about the issue? Nothing cos it's dead!

18 Likes

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by Kolade354(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Which speechless... I posted a gif, It didn't display.
I admire that spirit in you, Wishing PDP will rise again, but its sad because they are Dead lyk APGA.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by ramdris(m): 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
AIT need to be taught a lesson on our to be professional.

To me it is easy for GMB to be our best President ever. All he need do is just to do the direct opposite of what GEJ did and Nigeria will be better. GEJ ruined this country like die!

11 Likes

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by SeverusSnape(m): 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Kolade354:
I admire that spirit in you, Wishing PDP will rise again, but its sad because they are Dead lyk APGA.
APGA dead.... Are you in Nigeria?
Go to East and say this, They will so deal with you mercilessly.

9 Likes

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by Kolade354(m): 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Please leave my GEJ alone, He's innocent, Go and ask Sanusi where he got all his figures.
Jonathan is Innocent? Daftness at its Peak.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by lagdmark(m): 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Buhari needs serious preparatory training ahead of may 29th otherwise APC will be in trouble

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by offorkansi: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
I hope all the TANoids that have been running their mouth since yesterday can now take a break. Our priority should be the NNPC audit report that shows bare faced stealing. The rogues in NNPC and NPDC including the big eyed Allison Madueke must go to jail.

3 Likes

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by SeverusSnape(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
ramdris:
AIT need to be taught a lesson on our to be professional.

To me it is easy for GMB to be our best President ever. All he need do is just to do the direct opposite of what GEJ did and Nigeria will be better. GEJ ruined this country like die!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by efilefun(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Well you all crying fowl, know AIT refused to listen to NBC when they were cautioned during the campaign, there is court orders against them and they even have a counter charge against APC in the court, so i believe the general did the best cuz if this aint done lots of Media houses will follow the same path when next elections come up. Wonder why CHANNELS TV had been winning best TELEVISION STATION IN NIGERIA FOR ALMOST 10 YEARS? cuz they have stayed far from the center of politics.

7 Likes

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by Kolade354(m): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

APGA dead.... Are you in Nigeria?
Go to East and say this, They will so deal with you mercilessly.
Show me one Senator in APGA and I will hold my peace till finito.

7 Likes

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by stronger: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
The initial move was arguably legal but it was not a good look at all.

Thankfully, they acted quickly and promptly to reverse it! Good!

GMB will make mistakes. If he doesn't have YES MEN (Like GEJ's) around him hailing his every move (good or bad), we will be fine!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes / Bashir El-rufai: Atiku Paid For A Waiver To Travel to USA / Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.