Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? (6296 Views)

Organic and Healthy Skincare Products / DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally / For Whiter And Glowing Skin N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 28, 2015
It might seem unusual that something as simple as eggs can be beneficial for the skin, but egg whites contain two vital skin care ingredients: collagen and protein, which can yield positive results for those who are fighting any type of skin inflammation or fine lines and wrinkles. The proteins that are contained in an egg white mask help the skin improve and maintain its elasticity, which is vital when it comes to reducing the appearance of wrinkles.

The collagen contained in an egg white mask helps to fill in fine lines and wrinkles; however, you should keep in mind that the collagen contained in an egg white mask is not believed to be able to penetrate deep into the skin, so this effect will most likely be temporary. If you have sensitive skin, you should keep in mind that egg whites also contain vitamin A, which may cause breakouts and increased sensitivity in some individuals. If you are under the care of a dermatologist for any reason, you should discuss using an egg white face mask with him or her before trying the treatment.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by marieolae(f): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2015
I do this all the time. Honestly..it really works.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 28, 2015
I do wear the egg mask all night then wash out in the morning for effective results is better off than spending money to get acne products that may end up bleaching your skin
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
marieolae:

That's great girl enjoy ya flawless skin
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by awumen: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
can we use this collagen/egg mask for a baby of 8 months old?
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 30, 2015
awumen:
can we use this collagen/egg mask for a baby of 8 months old?
No dear, egg masks after application tightens the skin muscles and babies skins are so soft, tender and almost fragile. Due to the tightening of the skin muscles I solely recommend that it's not good for babies ... Strictly use babies product as they age manufactured to suit babies natural skin nature
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by marieolae(f): 12:58am On Jan 30, 2015
klassiquette:

That's great girl enjoy ya flawless skin
thanks babe.

Im enjoying it ohh
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by Jennydoris(f): 5:56am On Jan 30, 2015
marieolae:

Really? Because I want to give it a try.
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by michylily(f): 8:19am On Jan 30, 2015
klassiquette:
It might seem unusual that something as simple as eggs can be beneficial for the skin, but egg whites contain two vital skin care ingredients: collagen and protein, which can yield positive results for those who are fighting any type of skin inflammation or fine lines and wrinkles. The proteins that are contained in an egg white mask help the skin improve and maintain its elasticity, which is vital when it comes to reducing the appearance of wrinkles.

The collagen contained in an egg white mask helps to fill in fine lines and wrinkles; however, you should keep in mind that the collagen contained in an egg white mask is not believed to be able to penetrate deep into the skin, so this effect will most likely be temporary. If you have sensitive skin, you should keep in mind that egg whites also contain vitamin A, which may cause breakouts and increased sensitivity in some individuals. If you are under the care of a dermatologist for any reason, you should discuss using an egg white face mask with him or her before trying the treatment.
Is it for the face alone?
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by marieolae(f): 10:22am On Jan 30, 2015
Jennydoris:

Really? Because I want to give it a try.
babe..
It helps
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by elantraceey(f): 10:23am On Jan 30, 2015
and it also gives you flabs sad
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by Jennydoris(f): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
marieolae:
babe..
It helps

Ok dear. Thanks.
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by amanatulah(f): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2015
I learn after applying it one can paste tissue paper when it dries then pull it up,is more effective. . .but the rules dont smile or laugh while on it. . .if not. . .
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 31, 2015
amanatulah:
I learn after applying it one can paste tissue paper when it dries then pull it up,is more effective. . .but the rules dont smile or laugh while on it. . .if not. . .
Dear that's only applicable of you're washing out at once.. If you're masking all night the the tissue is not necessary
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:33am On Jan 31, 2015
Reacted terribly to egg masks.....

All depends on your skin!
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by amanatulah(f): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
klassiquette:

Dear that's only applicable of you're washing out at once.. If you're masking all night the the tissue is not necessary

You are right!
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
Reacted terribly to egg masks.....

All depends on your skin!
Wat kinda skin reaction did you have?
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by mystiqueDZ(f): 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
klassiquette:

Wat kinda skin reaction did you have?
Rash like....
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by Simitrendy: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
marieolae:
Hey Bae pls can you tell me an egg face mask product i mean d name.
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by marieolae(f): 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Simitrendy:
darling, what we are talking about here is a 'DIY' procedure. I cant tell you about any egg face mask products. Sorry.
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Simitrendy:

There's no product dear just raw egg .. Use the egg white on ya face that's all
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by Simitrendy: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
klassiquette:

There's no product dear just raw egg .. Use the egg white on ya face that's all
Awwwn thanks alot m grateful
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by MrOreo(m): 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
#nods head and walks away#
That explains it...
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
What wont ladies do.someday na urine dem go begin use wash face.make una easy tho
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
What wont ladies do.someday na urine dem go begin use wash face.make una easy tho
Why should we take it easy? When guys don't like seeing acne on ladies faces
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Why should we take it easy? When guys don't like seeing acne on ladies face
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by Afribiz(f): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
[b][/b]
AlphaGentleman:

No bi someday sef. We don dey do am already. Fast cure for pimples: Wash ur face wth ur first urine in d morning, wait for abt 5 mins then rinse off. Apply original honey on d face nd leave it for abt 20 mins then rinse off. Within a wk u no go knw ur face again.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
Afribiz:
[b][/b]

No bi someday sef. We don dey do am already. Fast cure for pimples: Wash ur face wth ur first urine in d morning, wait for abt 5 mins then rinse off. Apply original honey on d face nd leave it for abt 20 mins then rinse off. Within a wk u no go knw ur face again.
Really shocked
Aunty,i hail d guy when dey kiss u oh lipsrsealed
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 02, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Really shocked
LOLZ maybe that's you sef
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by MrOreo(m): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Afribiz:
[b][/b]

#moonwalks back# shocked urine 2 wash face?! Nt funny anymore for those of us that love kissing... A guy cud die from too mch ov dat potent stuff na!!!
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by Afribiz(f): 9:53am On Feb 06, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Really shocked
My face is as smooth as dt of a new born baby, u cn hardly predict my age sef cos I luk 10 yrs younger... So keep on hailing my guy cos na enjoyment tinz. grin
klassiquette:

LOLZ maybe that's you sef
Lolzz grin grin

MrOreo:

#moonwalks back# shocked urine 2 wash face?! Nt funny anymore for those of us that love kissing... A guy cud die from too mch ov dat potent stuff na!!!
grin U don't hv to moonwalk bck, it ws actually a guy dt prescribed it for my gurl friend when she had stubborn pimples on her face. He sd dt he too does it nd it works for him wink So MrOreo, calm down, we luv kissing as well. It wl no longer be potent once u wash it off. U cn try it nd come n tell us hw far grin
Re: Did You Know That Egg Can Keep You Glowing? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
Afribiz:

My face is as smooth as dt of a new born baby, u cn hardly predict my age sef cos I luk 10 yrs younger... So keep on hailing my guy cos na enjoyment tinz. grin

Lolzz grin grin
Lolz.does ur bf know abt all this b4 he put his lips allover ur face

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladys: Boxers Or Brief. Guys: Thong Or Boyshorts / Skirt And Blouse For Wedding: 100 New Ankara Skirt & Blouse Styles / Would You Take Your Dog To A Spa Or Boutique? See Pictures From One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.