Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' (30392 Views)

Another Woman In Davido’s Life Is Pregnant (photos) / 2face Speaks For Tiwa Savage & Teebillz; Slams Mockers / Where Was 2face Last Night?!? Photo Of 2face Kissing Another Woman Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by Prettychyna(f): 4:14am On Jan 28, 2015
2Face has been under media scrutiny and pressure from his fans to make a response to the viral photos of him kissing another woman while married to wife Annie Idibia. The woman with 2face in the photos has been identified as his ex and the mother of 3 of his children, Pero Adeniyi.

With rumors of marital problems between 2face and Annie being fueled by the couple's silence over the photos said to be taken last weekend, 2face has finally bowed to the pressure. The superstar singer shared the photo from the couple's Dubai wedding in 2013 on his Instagram page with the caption;

Our love does not have 2 make sense 2 u. pls go on with your perfect life and know the true story behind something before u judge and start making nasty comments based on an orchestrated story by some blog.U shall know the truth and the truth shall set u free.LYTID uwana idibia

http://chynaduru..com/2015/01/2face-finally-speaks-on-kissing-another.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by otipoju(m): 4:50am On Jan 28, 2015
He who findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtained favour from the lord.

Not all women are "wives"...two baba you are indeed blessed to have Annie as your wife.

Let him who is without sin be the first to cast a stone or else their complaining go turn into spiritual something.

48 Likes

Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by endymetrix(m): 5:00am On Jan 28, 2015
Why are human-beigns always putting their eyes and neck into another man's affair

18 Likes

Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by kilokeys(m): 5:18am On Jan 28, 2015
he could kiss the mother of his children ... what gan sef..
na u wan kiss them before

with Money. all is fair in love and war

10 Likes

Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by elantraceey(f): 5:28am On Jan 28, 2015
Why are people always so bothered about others life and care not for theirs?

7 Likes

Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 28, 2015
Please God give me a woman like Annie

that lady is very matured for a wife!!

26 Likes

Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by Tholudee(f): 6:24am On Jan 28, 2015
Is that what he was asked? undecided

Ladies if your boyfriend says his role model is tuface abeg run o lipsrsealed

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by ROZZAYY(f): 6:25am On Jan 28, 2015
Hmmmm anyways he shuld buckle up cos am sure dere will be more rumours for d owner of d rumours niteclub. Lol annie has prepared her mind b4 she said I do, cos she knew she was married Abraham d fada of all nations. Wish dem luck!

13 Likes

Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by benuejosh: 6:41am On Jan 28, 2015
life of a celebrity.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by sigmundfreud(m): 6:50am On Jan 28, 2015
That's what you get when you put a polygamous mind in a monogamous marriage...
Things some women must put up with.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by joseph1832(m): 7:11am On Jan 28, 2015
What does one expect from a man who has kids from different women?. Atleast the person he kissed is the mother of his kid, if Tuface wife aint complaining I wonder why his fans and enemies are complaining.

20 Likes

Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 28, 2015
Downloading the ascension. grin

4 Likes

Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by prettyprettywow: 7:44am On Jan 28, 2015
may God help this beautiful couple to always pull through. I just love them

3 Likes

Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by mariannlove(f): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2015
K, we ve heard u!

1 Like

Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 28, 2015
I dun cram one line,

Babe; this is the season of love, you didn't get me any gift, no outing, no surprises, other couples are having fun,do you even love me? Or what's the meaning of this?

Me: Baby our love doesn't have to make sense. cheesy

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by Missmossy(f): 8:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Blessed amongst women grin

5 Likes

Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 28, 2015
Serves them right. Awon mo daru ati awon solomakinde; eke adugbo

1 Like

Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by datguru: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2015
Like I care ?
Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by coolluk(m): 8:57am On Jan 28, 2015
father of many nations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by yuzjet(m): 8:57am On Jan 28, 2015
2Baba!
Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by veave(f): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2015
So what should make sense to us then? undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by sophtaf(f): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2015
Ok
Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2015
Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by chelseabmw(m): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2015
2baba change

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by Optional2(f): 9:01am On Jan 28, 2015
Hmmm so now waitin u wat make we do now
Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by Dronedude(m): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2015
Errhmm to me oo make una no vex oo.... is it bad? cant a brother kiss or even f*ck his baby mama again? atleast for his kids , so they will feel among. undecided

1 Like

Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by jessiecah(f): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2015
what he's saying does not make sense because he can't misbehave and expect everybody to hug and shake him. He should just avoid scandals in his life

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by Yahzeelv(m): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2015
Real
Man
Re: 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' by MZdamola(f): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2015
Kush words.... pfft

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Bought N20 Million Car – CDQ / Bambam Looks Gorgeous In Bridesmaid's Outfit / Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.